If building a wall and drilling for oil makes you a dictator, then Biden is a dictator.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Well, we need to break down the word dictator

Biden is a dick, and he is a tator as well.

Potato head fits the description!

:auiqs.jpg:

He is building a wall.

He is drilling for oil.....

These two things now make you a dictator.
where in the comstitution is a wall, or drilling for oil, authorized? trump needs to do HIS (criminal defendent sounds like his job title) job and stfu.

• Banned
Building a wall and drilling for oil doesn't make you a dictator.

Next.
So you are calling all the leftists claiming Trump wants to be a dictator because he said he will build a wall and drill for oil on Day 1 liars.

Got it.

That's not why they're saying he wants to be a dictator.

So you're just making stuff, as MAGA does.

Not my problem.
That was Trump's quote, Dumbass.

Go get educated on the topic, Vermin.

So you are calling all the leftists claiming Trump wants to be a dictator because he said he will build a wall and drill for oil on Day 1 liars.

Got it.
is that all trump has planned? i remember quite a bit about controlling media, prosecuting critics, and jailing his opponents. i guess 1 day in jail for mrs clinton won't be too bad if this delightful 1 day dictatorship occurs.

is that all trump has planned? i remember quite a bit about controlling media, prosecuting critics, and jailing his opponents. i guess 1 day in jail for mrs clinton won't be too bad if this delightful 1 day dictatorship occurs.
One day eh ? What's y'all's next plan of action ? Do tell Lefty..

Perhaps if they made even the slightest effort to accurately understand the positions, perspectives and priorities of those who dare to disagree with them, Trumpsters wouldn't constantly have to make stuff up.

But that's not allowed in MAGA World™.
Man, you have some weak ass spin this morning. Go eat your Wheaties, vermin.

Not to mention his demand for absolute loyalty.

That's always a good idea. Dictators begin to fall when no one around them is brave enough to give them bad news.

Perhaps if they made even the slightest effort to accurately understand the positions, perspectives and priorities of those who dare to disagree with them, Trumpsters wouldn't constantly have to make stuff up.

But that's not allowed in MAGA World™.
why "do your own research" when trump can tell you what to think?

Not to mention his demand for absolute loyalty.

That's always a good idea. Dictators begin to fall when no one around them is brave enough to give them bad news.

Trimming useless positions from a bloated government makes you a dictator? I don't think that word means what you think it means, vermin.

Forum List

Back