If building a wall and drilling for oil makes you a dictator, then Biden is a dictator.

I love it. "I'm not the dictator, Joe Biden is the real dictator.' He said to the goldfish who applauded his words like they were um, gold.

In reality.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Termination of the Constitution by decree! From a dictator wannabe. Not the oil patch drilling. Not the building of a barrier.......

He thinks his herd of Goldfish are stupid.

I love it. "I'm not the dictator, Joe Biden is the real dictator.' He said to the goldfish who applauded his words like they were um, gold.

In reality.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Termination of the Constitution by decree! From a dictator wannabe. Not the oil patch drilling. Not the building of a barrier.......

He thinks his herd of Goldfish are stupid.
To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "THIS is gonna be EASY".

ehat? sounds too conservative? or does the constitution also apply to "consrtvatives?"
7STpEMJ.png

where in the comstitution is a wall, or drilling for oil, authorized? trump needs to do HIS (criminal defendent sounds like his job title) job and stfu.
Where do you find the innerweb in the "comstitution", Vermin. Hang up and stop violating the Constitution.

Trimming useless positions from a bloated government makes you a dictator? I don't think that word means what you think it means, vermin.
Oh he definitely has a meaning for it, because if he's knowledgeable about the hidden world that is being supported by a Democrat government dependency strategy, then of course the Democrat dictatorship is ok in his mind. Otherwise he has to applications involved in his definitions of it ... Democrat dictatorship good - Republican dictatorship bad. Simple as that with this fella

He is building a wall.

He is drilling for oil.....

These two things now make you a dictator.
Anything Trump said can and will be used against him. Get used to it already.

Trimming useless positions from a bloated government makes you a dictator? I don't think that word means what you think it means, vermin.
trimming "useless" positions is not agenda 2026. trimming people who understand the programs and replacing them with loyalists is.

building any wall authorized by congress and funded by the people would NOT be dictatorial, but if i remember, trump moved money appropriated for important military construction to his pitiful; few miles of overpriced fence.

trimming "useless" positions is not agenda 2026. trimming people who understand the programs and replacing them with loyalists is.

building any wall authorized by congress and funded by the people would NOT be dictatorial, but if i remember, trump moved money appropriated for important military construction to his pitiful; few miles of overpriced fence.
Waaaah waaaaah

Forum List

Back