Zone1 If Biden Issued a Gun Control EO That Included Forced Confiscation, Would You Support This?

Pretty ironic coming from something that supports the side trying to take away the 1st & 2nd Amendments.

tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D6233732

The closest I’ve ever come to on 2nd Amendment, was support of Red Flag laws. And there my compromise was after one incident any complaint afterwards would be considered abuse of 911 system.

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and of course your favorite, Ukraine.
You need to retake US History 101. Bush got us into Iraq and Afghanistan. Ike managed to avoid an American war in Vietnam during his two terms. But he invested so much American prestige and effort in the success of South Vietnam that by the end of the 1950s, America had become deeply invested in its fate.

I will admit the GOP is much better at getting us out of wars. Nixon got us out of Vietnam and that country promptly fell. Bush got us out of Iraq and that ended in ISIS. Trump got us out of Afghanistan and that ended in the Taliban.

You need to retake US History 101. Bush got us into Iraq and Afghanistan. Ike managed to avoid an American war in Vietnam during his two terms. But he invested so much American prestige and effort in the success of South Vietnam that by the end of the 1950s, America had become deeply invested in its fate.

I will admit the GOP is much better at getting us out of wars. Nixon got us out of Vietnam and that country promptly fell. Bush got us out of Iraq and that ended in ISIS. Trump got us out of Afghanistan and that ended in the Taliban.
Trump curb stomped ISIL / ISIS into oblivion

If Biden Issued a Gun Control EO That Included Forced Confiscation, Would You Support This?​

LOLOLOL

I have no doubt the "liberals" on here will support this by a wide margin but can you foresee any obvious consequences?
Keep in mind, a confiscation would require taking the guns from otherwise law abiding citizens protected by the 2A.

1-Do you support forced gun confiscation & why?

2-Do you feel every law abiding 2A supporter would hand in their guns willingly & why?

3-What do you feel would happen to the crime rate if the law abiding turned in their weapons & why?

4-What about other objects that can kill multiple people quickly (motor vehicles, planes, trains, explosive materials, swords, axes, knives, hammers, Hudson sprayer, gas & a lighter, etc), do you favor a ban on those as well & why?

5-Finally, would you still support it if you had to personally go out & confiscate the guns that some would refuse to surrender?
In other words, if it was your life on the line, would you walk the walk & why not?

I'll get it started-
1-I'm totally opposed to virtually all gun control except for in cases where there is an obvious mental illness involved.
Example- trannies

2-I know many of us will never hand in our guns & will defend our rights with our lives, so that means many people will end up dead.
Much more than the occasional mass shooting by the lunatic fringe.

3-I know crime rates have declined as the percentage of gun ownership increased. I also know most mass shooters seek gun free targets of opportunity & that's why they go after the schools all the time.
Crime rates will increase following any attempt at confiscation.

4-I don't want any other inanimate objects or tools banned either.

5-Obviously, I would never demand someone else do something dangerous on my behalf that I'd refuse to do myself.
I can't see how anyone justifies that attitude but you can give it a shot.

And yes, I personally would be willing to physically fight a fire/person or take down either a criminal or enemy soldier.

What's between 1 and 3?

What's between "All guns" and "No guns"

Why do gun nuts only see all guns v no guns. Can you not see the middle in anything, the middle ground with guns, it's called regulation.

What's between 1 and 3?

What's between "All guns" and "No guns"

Why do gun nuts only see all guns v no guns. Can you not see the middle in anything, the middle ground with guns, it's called regulation.
There is regulation, already. Overwhelmingly, the left doesn't want regulation. They want elimination and private gun ownership and forfeiture of 2A rights.

Elimination of a population that is armed is a predictable pattern of leftist gulags.

Forum List

Back