If Biden gets into the race....

Biden entrance will throw the Dems into complete disarray.

They were already working on Hillary's 2020 reelection

The GOP is cooked, Trump is looking more and more like the likely GOP nominee. The man is a demented clown. There are many Republicans who will not vote for him. If Biden is in, it doesn't matter what happens with Hillary and the e-mails. The Dems will win in 2016, either with Hillary or with Joe.

It is looking more and more like Joe will run!
Biden will be 75 in 2017, dude don't you realize people don't live forever:cuckoo:, Biden was knocked out by weak Mike Dukakis way back in 1988, and you think he can do better than that almost 30 years later:hellno:, and he was blasted out early in 2007-2008..

If Biden dosen't realize HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT by now he is a very stupid man...

I wouldn't mind however if he did decide to run because Clinton would gut him like a dead fish..

As I have said many time, it matters little who the Dems run. If Trump, the front runner, win the nomination he will loose.....even if a three legged cocker spaniel is his opponent.....

mmmm. Wonder why Trumps leading both Hillary and Sanders in the polls then?

The GOP is cooked, Trump is looking more and more like the likely GOP nominee. The man is a demented clown. There are many Republicans who will not vote for him. If Biden is in, it doesn't matter what happens with Hillary and the e-mails. The Dems will win in 2016, either with Hillary or with Joe.

Biden will be 75 in 2017, dude don't you realize people don't live forever:cuckoo:, Biden was knocked out by weak Mike Dukakis way back in 1988, and you think he can do better than that almost 30 years later:hellno:, and he was blasted out early in 2007-2008..

If Biden dosen't realize HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT by now he is a very stupid man...

I wouldn't mind however if he did decide to run because Clinton would gut him like a dead fish..

As I have said many time, it matters little who the Dems run. If Trump, the front runner, win the nomination he will loose.....even if a three legged cocker spaniel is his opponent.....

:rofl:The Orangutan leading Hillary, just like Romney was leading Obama in the polls back in 12, before he was smashed to shit..

Biden entrance will throw the Dems into complete disarray.

They were already working on Hillary's 2020 reelection
Bidens ship already sailed..

He couldn't even beat a weak Mike Dukakis in 88, and he's gonna do better than that almost 30 years later, LOL..

Not Happening, dude is smart enough to know at 70 something he will never be President, it's not in the cards, Jesus Christ people don't live forever..

:rofl:The Orangutan leading Hillary, just like Romney was leading Obama in the polls back in 12, before he was smashed to shit..

Hate to tell you Sherlock but this ain't 2012 and Trump ain't Romney.

The "EUREKA" moment will come when O'bumbles offers Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky at least executive clemency, if not outright pardon, in exchange for her stepping down and endorsing Plugs.

Yup, never heard Mitt call anyone an idiot or bimbo.

Yup, never heard Mitt call anyone an idiot or bimbo.

Haven't heard Trump call the Democrats terrorists yet either.

I still don't think Uncle Joe is going to run, I don't think he has the emotional strength for it. He looks so very sad these days. His eyes . . . he really looks lost. No, not making an "uncle joe" joke here either.

I think he wants it, but I think he knows he will lose. I don't think he could handle not winning at this point. It's the main reason Romney decided against running again. He couldn't stand the thought of losing again.

No. The Democrats will lose. Does policy change and in what manner? That will be what defines this next election.

The choice is simple. Elect a Dem and continue with the economic recovery or elect a Repub and fully expect us to get involved in at least one more war within the next two years. Simple....

Seriously? How in the hell can you say that?

The choices are democrat = more infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and economic progress. Or republican which is austerity, cut, slash, deregulate and burn.

I am thinking a democrat will win big.

Trump will lose the black vote big, the Hispanic vote big, and the female vote. Explain to me how the GOP can win?

Hilarity will lose women big time.

I can't wait to see all the campaign commercials with this quote in them...

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,” Trump told CNN host Don Lemon on Friday night. “Blood coming out of her wherever.”

Yes, it will really endear him with the female vote! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump will lose the black vote big, the Hispanic vote big, and the female vote. Explain to me how the GOP can win?

Hilarity will lose women big time.

I can't wait to see all the campaign commercials with this quote in them...

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,” Trump told CNN host Don Lemon on Friday night. “Blood coming out of her wherever.”

Yes, it will really endear him with the female vote! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

youre so blinded by your partisan rhetoric you fail to see how hillary is anti- women. Should I educate you?

Forum List

Back