If Biden gets into the race....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The GOP is cooked, Trump is looking more and more like the likely GOP nominee. The man is a demented clown. There are many Republicans who will not vote for him. If Biden is in, it doesn't matter what happens with Hillary and the e-mails. The Dems will win in 2016, either with Hillary or with Joe.

It is looking more and more like Joe will run!

The GOP is cooked, Trump is looking more and more like the likely GOP nominee. The man is a demented clown. There are many Republicans who will not vote for him. If Biden is in, it doesn't matter what happens with Hillary and the e-mails. The Dems will win in 2016, either with Hillary or with Joe.

Quit your crying...you're just unhappy that The Donald didn't run as a D.

He could have. I guess you would call him Bi-Political. He has all the Repubs fooled. HE IS ALL YOURS DUDE!

He could have. I guess you would call him Bi-Political. He has all the Repubs fooled. HE IS ALL YOURS DUDE!
Oh come on now. You are just jealous that your party doesn't have The Donald. Admit it.

I still don't think Uncle Joe is going to run, I don't think he has the emotional strength for it. He looks so very sad these days. His eyes . . . he really looks lost. No, not making an "uncle joe" joke here either.

Biden is oen of the biggest jokes in the history of politics. Like, no shit. I always thought the VP was half of a persons Presidential vote.. So that makes people look even more dumb and gullible. X2

No. The Democrats will lose. Does policy change and in what manner? That will be what defines this next election.

Trump will lose the black vote big, the Hispanic vote big, and the female vote. Explain to me how the GOP can win?

No. The Democrats will lose. Does policy change and in what manner? That will be what defines this next election.

The choice is simple. Elect a Dem and continue with the economic recovery or elect a Repub and fully expect us to get involved in at least one more war within the next two years. Simple....

Biden will be 75 in 2017, dude don't you realize people don't live forever:cuckoo:, Biden was knocked out by weak Mike Dukakis way back in 1988, and you think he can do better than that almost 30 years later:hellno:, and he was blasted out early in 2007-2008..

If Biden dosen't realize HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT by now he is a very stupid man...

I wouldn't mind however if he did decide to run because Clinton would gut him like a dead fish..

Biden will be 75 in 2017, dude don't you realize people don't live forever:cuckoo:, Biden was knocked out by weak Mike Dukakis way back in 1988, and you think he can do better than that almost 30 years later:hellno:, and he was blasted out early in 2007-2008..

If Biden dosen't realize HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT by now he is a very stupid man...

I wouldn't mind however if he did decide to run because Clinton would gut him like a dead fish..

As I have said many time, it matters little who the Dems run. If Trump, the front runner, win the nomination he will loose.....even if a three legged cocker spaniel is his opponent.....

The choice is simple. Elect a Dem and continue with the economic recovery or elect a Repub and fully expect us to get involved in at least one more war within the next two years. Simple....

Seriously? How in the hell can you say that?

Yes, I would come up with a lot of deflecting nonsense if my candidate was trailing Trump in the polls too. Dream on.

Yes indeed. Hillary or Bernie will be the lamest of ducks facing a Republican majority in both Houses. All their freebies and tax hikes will fall on the sand.

Omg. If Biden passes up a Girls Scouts meeting to run, it will throw Democrats into total chaos and disarray. It will take weeks for them to figure what it means for Hillary.

Disarray

Disaster

Chaos

Trump has poisoned the waters for the GOP. The Hispanics and women's vote are lost.

WE LOVE DONALD!

As I have said many time, it matters little who the Dems run. If Trump, the front runner, win the nomination he will loose.....even if a three legged cocker spaniel is his opponent.....

Frankeeeeeee, I hope you are still laughing when the Dems win another 4 years in the WH!......:badgrin:

Forum List

Back