If abortion isn't wrong, then nothing is wrong

Don’t forget it’s mostly takers who get abortions. You makers don’t want to pay for healthcare and foodstamps so abortions it is.

Why should we have to foot the bill when irresponsible malignant pieces of shit like you are stealing oxygen when the whole problem could have been solved with a blow job instead?
Are you proposing ending the foodstamps program? I’d be ok with that. I think it would cut the population down big time. Many women would be more careful if there weren’t government programs available to them.

And the ones who do screw up always have abortion as a last resort.

It’s funny how upset pro-abortionists get upset when protesters use photos of aborted babies. They act as though the pro-life protesters are disgusting for displaying the pictures.
It makes you look nuts but whatever :dunno:
Do you know what is involved in a D&E procedure?
Yeah somebody shoves their hand in there and rips the fetus out in an incorporeal, satanic ritual, before taking the woman to bed in a wild fit of ravenous list

It’s funny how upset pro-abortionists get upset when protesters use photos of aborted babies. They act as though the pro-life protesters are disgusting for displaying the pictures.
Yeah somebody shoves their hand in there and rips the fetus out in an incorporeal, satanic ritual, before taking the woman to bed in a wild fit of ravenous list
Limb by limb. They literally tear out the baby in pieces. 150 years from now they will look back on us with disdain and disgust.

Limb by limb. They literally tear out the baby in pieces. 150 years from now they will look back on us with disdain and disgust.
Yeah they’ll probably have a much more advanced method. Maybe they’ll teleport the fetus fron the woman straight into the dumpster. No mess.

Yeah they’ll probably have a much more advanced method. Maybe they’ll teleport the fetus fron the woman straight into the dumpster. No mess.
Or not allow it at all.

Maybe they will recognize that it is wrong to treat certain human lives as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

Or not allow it at all.

Maybe they will recognize that it is wrong to treat certain human lives as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
You think we’ll revert to medieval thinking? I doubt it. More likely that we’ll perfect birth control, making abortion obsolete.

Or not allow it at all.

You think we’ll revert to medieval thinking? I doubt it. More likely that we’ll perfect birth control, making abortion obsolete.
I don’t have anything against birth control. We have birth control now.

Or not allow it at all.

Medieval thinking like treating certain human lives like property to be disposed of at the will of its owner?

Or not allow it at all.

True but half the country thinks it’s a sin against God/Allah/whoever to let anybody tell their kids about it. It will continue to improve, making it easily accessible and usable even for them.

Or not allow it at all.

True but half the country thinks it’s a sin against God/Allah/whoever to let anybody tell their kids about it. It will continue to improve, making it easily accessible and usable even for them.
I don’t need to bring God into this to know it is wrong to end a human life.

For me, there's a bright line test between people who realize that abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

I don't trust the moral judgment, or even the common sense, of people who don't realize that abortion is wrong.

I have been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a picture of an aborted unborn child.

I knew right then that abortion is wrong, it didn't need to be explained to me.

People who can see a picture like that and still be pro-abortion have something missing in their brain.
Speak for yourself. And being pro choice is not the same as being pro abortion. Just as your stance -- being anti choice -- is not the same as being pro life.

For me, there's a bright line test between people who realize that abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

I don't trust the moral judgment, or even the common sense, of people who don't realize that abortion is wrong.

I have been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a picture of an aborted unborn child.

People who can see a picture like that and still be pro-abortion have something missing in their brain.
Speak for yourself. And being pro choice is not the same as being pro abortion. Just as your stance -- being anti choice -- is not the same as being pro life.
Isn’t that how it manifests itself though? The event is abortion. Specifically ending a human life. That is the purpose of abortion.

I think a gutted feral hog is a beautiful thing and an aborted fetus is kinda the same thing. I wouldn't smoke cure a fetus though as some might think that is wrong.

Abortion is the most savage and barbaric thing humanity has ever done. I'm not sure how we call ourselves a civilized nation when people have a "right" to murder babies in the womb and have the remains sold for all sorts of sick shit, and you wouldn't surprise me if leftist sociopaths like Soros and Hitlery use them as hors d'oeuvres.

That said decent Christian women rarely even consider it, it's something vacuous self absorbed liberal sociopaths do, and they should not be allowed near any children anyway.

In fact there are a hell of a lot of pieces of shit running around that should have been been deposited in a rectal cavity or swallowed. If they had been aborted our species would be far more prosperous and innovative.

.:2cents:
Letting you live is THE worst thing humanity has done!

I think a gutted feral hog is a beautiful thing and an aborted fetus is kinda the same thing. I wouldn't smoke cure a fetus though as some might think that is wrong.
They do roast them in the Far East though.

Abortion is the most savage and barbaric thing humanity has ever done. I'm not sure how we call ourselves a civilized nation when people have a "right" to murder babies in the womb and have the remains sold for all sorts of sick shit, and you wouldn't surprise me if leftist sociopaths like Soros and Hitlery use them as hors d'oeuvres.

That said decent Christian women rarely even consider it, it's something vacuous self absorbed liberal sociopaths do, and they should not be allowed near any children anyway.

In fact there are a hell of a lot of pieces of shit running around that should have been been deposited in a rectal cavity or swallowed. If they had been aborted our species would be far more prosperous and innovative.

.:2cents:
Letting you live is THE worst thing humanity has done!
Maybe we are missing a commercial opportunity here. We could farm them and sell them to China.

Forum List

Back