If abortion isn't wrong, then nothing is wrong

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
For me, there's a bright line test between people who realize that abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

I don't trust the moral judgment, or even the common sense, of people who don't realize that abortion is wrong.

I have been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a picture of an aborted unborn child.

I knew right then that abortion is wrong, it didn't need to be explained to me.

People who can see a picture like that and still be pro-abortion have something missing in their brain.

It’s funny how upset pro-abortionists get upset when protesters use photos of aborted babies. They act as though the pro-life protesters are disgusting for displaying the pictures.

Let me know when there’s a shortage of us humanoids and maybe I’ll get on board.

For me, there's a bright line test between people who realize that abortion is wrong, and people who don't.

I don't trust the moral judgment, or even the common sense, of people who don't realize that abortion is wrong.

I have been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a picture of an aborted unborn child.

People who can see a picture like that and still be pro-abortion have something missing in their brain.

No surprise there. You are known to have lots of goofy beliefs.

Libtards are craven cowards. They're pacifists who don't believe in war and have in the past, rather flee to Canada than protect their country.

Yet they'll murder helpless and defenseless unborn children with little or no remorse.

Cowards, every one of them.

Abortion is the most savage and barbaric thing humanity has ever done. I'm not sure how we call ourselves a civilized nation when people have a "right" to murder babies in the womb and have the remains sold for all sorts of sick shit, and you wouldn't surprise me if leftist sociopaths like Soros and Hitlery use them as hors d'oeuvres.

That said decent Christian women rarely even consider it, it's something vacuous self absorbed liberal sociopaths do, and they should not be allowed near any children anyway.

In fact there are a hell of a lot of pieces of shit running around that should have been been deposited in a rectal cavity or swallowed. If they had been aborted our species would be far more prosperous and innovative.

.:2cents:

Clearly Republicans don't see a problem with suffering babies or children. Only a suffering fetus.

Odd that.

Libtards are craven cowards. They're pacifists who don't believe in war and have in the past, rather flee to Canada than protect their country.

Yet they'll murder helpless and defenseless unborn children with little or no remorse.

Cowards, every one of them.
They ARE NOT "pacifists", they only oppose war when people they are programmed to hate conduct it. They have no problem with killing people they hate, but they are cowards in the fact they will always force other people to do the work.

An oxygen thief said:
It’s funny how upset pro-abortionists get upset when protesters use photos of aborted babies. They act as though the pro-life protesters are disgusting for displaying the pictures.
something typically stupid
Nuts for wanting to stop it from happening?
See...

Blackfag is an abortion that should have happened.

There are just too too many people like you who think like you but then it happens to one of yours and too many of you opt to get the abortion too.

50% of you are hypocrites and know it. Some of you have never been in the wrong situation at the wrong time. If you were, who knows. And good for you if you chose to keep the kid. But a lot of us want that choice to be ours not yours.

There is no god you are lucky to be here. Life is short. Some people think it’s just a seed. Worry about suffering living things. Be nicer to people. Worry about yourself.

Abortion is a wedge issues republicans use to win over voters.

There are just too too many people like you who think like you but then it happens to one of yours and too many of you opt to get the abortion too.

50% of you are hypocrites and know it. Some of you have never been in the wrong situation at the wrong time. If you were, who knows. And good for you if you chose to keep the kid. But a lot of us want that choice to be ours not yours.

There is no god you are lucky to be here. Life is short. Some people think it’s just a seed. Worry about suffering living things. Be nicer to people. Worry about yourself.

deanturd said:
Clearly Republicans don't see a problem with suffering babies or children. Only a suffering fetus.

Odd that.

Speaking of failed abortions...

Last edited:

Speaking of failed abortions...
Don’t forget it’s mostly takers who get abortions. You makers don’t want to pay for healthcare and foodstamps so abortions it is.

Let me know when there’s a shortage of us humanoids and maybe I’ll get on board.
Good mass murderer!

Good mass murderer!

CDC's surveillance system compiles information on legal induced abortions only. Between 1970 and 2014, CDC reports nearly 44.5 million legal induced abortions.

44.5 million woman would disagree with you ...
Half regret it and agree with me.

Don’t forget it’s mostly takers who get abortions. You makers don’t want to pay for healthcare and foodstamps so abortions it is.

Why should we have to foot the bill when irresponsible malignant pieces of shit like you are stealing oxygen when the whole problem could have been solved with a blow job instead?

It makes you look nuts but whatever :dunno:

Nuts for wanting to stop it from happening?
No. Nuts as in “I’m super fucking crazy and you’re going to want to avert eyes and rush past hoping I din’t harass you.”

Forum List

Back