If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.
So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?
You stand by silently on a lot of issues with innocent children. Whats one more?
You are heartless, cruel, and morally in a very dark place. I advise you to seek spiritual guidance.
I have a god daughter I am raising. I cant be too cruel and yes I am in a dark place. I like the dark. Its my spiritual guidance.
How do you have a goddaughter when you obviously don't believe in God? Did the parents just pick you randomly off the street?
Its just a term. It doesnt mean my goddaughter is actually a god.
No. I have known the mother since we were young adults.

a long time ago when my views on abortion were pretty much along the lines of "I don't like abortion but who am I to tell others. . . blah blah blah"

I dated a girl who I THOUGHT had the same beliefs as me. We only talked about it briefly but she said she would never get an abortion. That was great by me because I loved her very much and would have been happy to have a family with her.

Then, one day she came too me almost in tears saying she was "late" and she "needed $125" for my half of an abortion and that was it. No more conversation, no consideration of any alternatives, nothing. Just a demand for the cash and when I refused, she never spoke to me again except to tell me 3 weeks later that it was a "false alarm."

Yeah.

Been there, done that.

So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?
You stand by silently on a lot of issues with innocent children. Whats one more?
You are heartless, cruel, and morally in a very dark place. I advise you to seek spiritual guidance.
I have a god daughter I am raising. I cant be too cruel and yes I am in a dark place. I like the dark. Its my spiritual guidance.
How do you have a goddaughter when you obviously don't believe in God? Did the parents just pick you randomly off the street?
To be a godmother, you have to participate in the child's baptism, stand in her place and say the words for her denouncing Satan and all the rest.

And in the Catholic Church, at least, you must be a believing Catholic to be a godmother. And they make sure of it, you don't get to be a godmother if you are just a casual Catholic.

You, ma'am, are a complete sociopath who calls unborn children "parasites". I have to assume you are a non-believer.

a long time ago when my views on abortion were pretty much along the lines of "I don't like abortion but who am i to tell others. . . blah blah blah"

I dated a girl who I THOUGHT was more like me. We only talked about it briefly but she said she would never get an abortion. That was great by me because I loved her very much and would have been happy to have a family with her.

Then, one day she came too me almost in tears saying she was "late" and she "needed $125" for my half of an abortion and that was it. No more conversation, no consideration of any alternatives, nothing. Just a demand for the cash and when I refused, she never spoke to me again except to tell me 3 weeks later that it was a "false alarm."

Yeah.

Been there, done that.
If it wasnt a false alarm would you have been prepared to carry the child in your stomach for 9 months?

To be a godmother, you have to participate in the child's baptism, stand in her place and say the words for her denouncing Satan and all the rest.

And in the Catholic Church, at least, you must be a believing Catholic to be a godmother. And they make sure of it, you don't get to be a godmother if you are just a casual Catholic.

You, ma'am, are a complete sociopath who calls unborn children "parasites". I have to assume you are a non-believer.
Looks like you thought I was a woman too. :laugh:

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.

a long time ago when my views on abortion were pretty much along the lines of "I don't like abortion but who am i to tell others. . . blah blah blah"

I dated a girl who I THOUGHT was more like me. We only talked about it briefly but she said she would never get an abortion. That was great by me because I loved her very much and would have been happy to have a family with her.

Yeah.

Been there, done that.
If it wasnt a false alarm would you have been prepared to carry the child in your stomach for 9 months?

Do me a favor.

Build a time machine and make it possible for me to carry the child.

Do it.

a long time ago when my views on abortion were pretty much along the lines of "I don't like abortion but who am I to tell others. . . blah blah blah"

I dated a girl who I THOUGHT had the same beliefs as me. We only talked about it briefly but she said she would never get an abortion. That was great by me because I loved her very much and would have been happy to have a family with her.

Yeah.

Been there, done that.
This brings up the other side of the coin.

If father WANTS mother to abort, and she refuses, should he now be required to support the child for 18 years when he wanted it aborted?

Yeah.

Been there, done that.

Do me a favor.

Build a time machine and make it possible for me to carry the child.

Do it.
So you agree it wasnt possible? Therefore the burden was entirely on her right? Who are you to dictate to her what she should or shouldnt do with her own body?

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.
A godfather means something, it is an English word with a meaning you can find in a dictionary.

I do not see how you can devote yourself to the care of a child, and yet be so heartless about abortion.

The use of the word "parasite" to describe an unborn child makes you a complete sociopath.

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?
Seems like the father was pretty irresponsible hooking up with a woman like that.

Yeah.

Been there, done that.

If father WANTS mother to abort, and she refuses, should he now be required to support the child for 18 years when he wanted it aborted?
I say no. Too many women have screwed guys over by having a child he didnt want.

Yeah.

Been there, done that.

Yes, all sides of the abortion issue agree the answer is yes.

So you agree it wasnt possible? Therefore the burden was entirely on her right? Who are you to dictate to her what she should or shouldnt do with her own body?
I would rephrase this to say, "who are you to force her to carry your bastard, retarded spawn for 9 months when all you had to do is the very thing you think about doing all day long."

Yeah.

Been there, done that.

Read closely. . .

If a father WANTS his child aborted?

FUCK HIM!

Do not read that as "pro-create" with him.

FUCK his every wish for anything good in his entire life.

Last edited:

A godfather means something, it is an English word with a meaning you can find in a dictionary.

I do not see how you can devote yourself to the care of a child, and yet be so heartless about abortion.

The use of the word "parasite" to describe an unborn child makes you a complete sociopath.
to me it godfather means you are responsible for the child as if you were her father.
Can you provide the definition of parasite in that dictionary you are telling me I should check? Nevermind i will do it.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/

noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
sounds exactly like what a child is doing to the mom.

Yes, all sides of the abortion issue agree the answer is yes.
Not true.

If father wanted the baby aborted, and mother decided to keep it, why should he have to support it for 18 years under threat of imprisonment?

If she makes the decision unilaterally to keep the baby, she should be solely responsible.

You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back