If A President Trump Can Successfully Claim National Emergency For A Wall

Wut?! Libs weren't sqealing at all when O and Clinton were calling for a wall. Good luck finding any sympathy. No one cares with your disingenuous croc tears.
When was this? Far as a I know Drumpf is the only fool that wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall from sea to shining sea.

Nothing in there said he wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall. Try again. :rolleyes:

Now, you're playing semantics and running tangents to obfuscate what the truth really is. Dont try again.

How can I be playing semantics when I am the one that asked when someone other than Drumpf wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall? If you cant answer the question then just admit that. Dont come with some bullshit answer and claim I am playing semantics.

No no, I just pointed out that you were wrong and gave you an example of O favoring a wall and funding for it. This has nothing to do with dimensions, construction, or components, materials of the wall. Again, you were thumped so you had to try to obfuscate and bring another variable, ie height of wall.

President can claim national emergency to do anything he damn well pleases.

Grab your mom's pussy, take your guns, kill your dog? Anything. All he had to do he click his heals and say terrorist three times, no proof necessary.

:auiqs.jpg:

b40.jpg

When was this? Far as a I know Drumpf is the only fool that wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall from sea to shining sea.

Nothing in there said he wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall. Try again. :rolleyes:

Now, you're playing semantics and running tangents to obfuscate what the truth really is. Dont try again.

How can I be playing semantics when I am the one that asked when someone other than Drumpf wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall? If you cant answer the question then just admit that. Dont come with some bullshit answer and claim I am playing semantics.

No no, I just pointed out that you were wrong and gave you an example of O favoring a wall and funding for it. This has nothing to do with dimensions, construction, or components, materials of the wall. Again, you were thumped so you had to try to obfuscate and bring another variable, ie height of wall.

"..gave you an example of O favoring a wall and funding for it."

Except O never favored a wall or funding for it as your own link points out. :rolleyes:

Also I can bring in what I want because I am the one that posed the question. If you dont like that then you need to construct your own question and reply to it. Remember, you replied to my post not the other way around.

Technically, you are correct.

America's constitutional government was suspended right after September 11, 2001, and each president extends that emergency every Sept. 11, enabling him to do what ever he wants over the wishes of congress with the stoke of a pen.

This is what makes every president immune to impeachment since September 11, 2001. We are now under an electoral dictatorship and a police state.

OTH, most folks are not aware of this. If you ask the average Joe on the street, "Hey, is the nation in a state of emergency allowing police state powers and the suspension of Habeas Corpus?" The would all probably say no, and believe that their representatives in congress have the final say.

Dismantling that illusion and waking folks up the the C.O.G. nightmare power grab of the Deep State might have some dire consequences at this point. Especially with all these SJW's lurking about. :21:
Wasn't that what Republicans were clamoring for during Bush II's regime?

No matter how many liberals were begging for pause, and there were far too few Democrats to stand up to the ONSLAUGHT of the Republican political campaign during that time BTW, they didn't want to hear it. They wanted blood. And George Bush gave it to them.

So much so, it lead to Colin Powell, a General no doubt, straight up LYING to the American people about some trumped up Yellowcake pablum.

Bottom line, no one has GROWN the "gubment" more than Republicans.

Technically, you are correct.

America's constitutional government was suspended right after September 11, 2001, and each president extends that emergency every Sept. 11, enabling him to do what ever he wants over the wishes of congress with the stoke of a pen.

This is what makes every president immune to impeachment since September 11, 2001. We are now under an electoral dictatorship and a police state.

OTH, most folks are not aware of this. If you ask the average Joe on the street, "Hey, is the nation in a state of emergency allowing police state powers and the suspension of Habeas Corpus?" The would all probably say no, and believe that their representatives in congress have the final say.

Dismantling that illusion and waking folks up the the C.O.G. nightmare power grab of the Deep State might have some dire consequences at this point. Especially with all these SJW's lurking about. :21:
Wasn't that what Republicans were clamoring for during Bush II's regime?

No matter how many liberals were begging for pause, and there were far too few Democrats to stand up to the ONSLAUGHT of the Republican political campaign during that time BTW, they didn't want to hear it. They wanted blood. And George Bush gave it to them.

So much so, it lead to Colin Powell, a General no doubt, straight up LYING to the American people about some trumped up Yellowcake pablum.

Bottom line, no one has GROWN the "gubment" more than Republicans.

I said something of the same thing in another thread.

We all saw the same sort of lying propaganda campaign in 2002 and 2003 by the bush boy, Cheney and his administration about Iraq. All of what they said was nothing but lies.

Those who stood up to the lies with factual truth, were attacked and destroyed. Their careers gone. Such as Valerie Plame who was a covert CIA spy his administration illegally exposed. Then tried to cover that up.

This all is a repeat of those types of lies and propaganda. Are Americans going to fall for it again?

I sure hope not.

It does set a bad precedent.
I find it humorous leftists finally care about that though.
So fucking disingenuous
deflection_explained.jpg

It's incredible.

These people just don't learn.

They spent years demanding that private companies can deny service to anyone they want. They actually get their way with it from the Supreme Court.

Then when that applies to all companies and all customers equally, they have a huge problem and scream about rights.

A person who didn't know that everything applies equally under the law here in America should have learned it from that experience. Yet they don't.

It's sad that we have people who don't know these facts. All they know is what they want at that moment and they aren't going to stop until they get it or are forced to stop.

I hope our court system forces them to stop.
I find it ironic how ignorant your post is. You mention how businesses used to be able to deny service to anyone they want. Now we have protected classes. All others can eat cake.
NEWSFLASH that aint equal.
Try again.

What's to stop a President Elizabeth Warren from claiming a national emergency because too many people are getting ripped off by the banks and use tax payer dollars to recompense the funds lost?

What's to stop a President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from claiming a national emergency because too many Americans are poor and in need of health care so use billions of tax payer dollars to rectify that situation?

Is this the slippery slope Republicans are CURRENTLY clamoring for?
Only Republicans think six people are so dangerous you need to spend $20,000,000,000.00 to build a wall they could simply walk around, tunnel under or use a ladder to go over.

These must the be the most laughable and gullible people in the world.

I remember when they thought Obama was spending $200,000,000.00 a DAY on his vacation. They were a laughing stock then and they are laughing stock now. An even bigger laughing stock.

The stupidity never ends.

What's to stop a President Elizabeth Warren from claiming a national emergency because too many people are getting ripped off by the banks and use tax payer dollars to recompense the funds lost?

What's to stop a President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from claiming a national emergency because too many Americans are poor and in need of health care so use billions of tax payer dollars to rectify that situation?

Great point.

Only Republicans think six people are so dangerous you need to spend $20,000,000,000.00 to build a wall they could simply walk around, tunnel under or use a ladder to go over.

I remember when they thought Obama was spending $200,000,000.00 a DAY on his vacation. They were a laughing stock then and they are laughing stock now. An even bigger laughing stock.

So walls don’t work? Hmmm interesting you should tell your local prision to lose the walls no?

Why would we use tax money to cover bank fraud instead of forcing banks to make things right......duh
as for healthcare not govts perview

Once Trump builds the wall, we can use the billions saved to help the people robbed by banks or needing healthcare. The only flaw I see here is your belief that Warren or Cortez stand a chance in hell of EVER being president. They never will.

And the border IS a national emergency.
Then trump should be impeached for not doing anything about a national emergency for 2 years.

Why would we use tax money to cover bank fraud instead of forcing banks to make things right......duh
Why should we use tax money to build some harebrained wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for?

Why should we use tax money to build some harebrained wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for?
Because that is something the govt is charged to do.....secure the borders. Maybe it wouldn't have come to this if the last 10 Congress' had done their damn job

So walls don’t work? Hmmm interesting you should tell your local prision to lose the walls no?
Don't be stupid.

It's not the wall the keeps the prisoners in.

It's the armed guards.

He’s declaring a national emergency to protect our nation from Mexican drug cartels.

Because that is something the govt is charged to do.....secure the borders. Maybe it wouldn't have come to this if the last 10 Congress' had done their damn job
We already have walls and fences along some 650 miles of the border.

Forum List

Back