If A President Trump Can Successfully Claim National Emergency For A Wall

It does set a bad precedent.
I find it humorous leftists finally care about that though.
So fucking disingenuous
deflection_explained.jpg
I agreed with you. Then i called out your disingenuous bullshit
Nice try bedwetter

What's to stop a President Elizabeth Warren from claiming a national emergency because too many people are getting ripped off by the banks and use tax payer dollars to recompense the funds lost?

What's to stop a President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from claiming a national emergency because too many Americans are poor and in need of health care so use billions of tax payer dollars to rectify that situation?

Is this the slippery slope Republicans are CURRENTLY clamoring for?
That may be the most, or only, intelligent post, you have ever made and I’m totally in agreement with it.

But I think Warren is too tainted at this point.

What's to stop a President Elizabeth Warren from claiming a national emergency because too many people are getting ripped off by the banks and use tax payer dollars to recompense the funds lost?

What's to stop a President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from claiming a national emergency because too many Americans are poor and in need of health care so use billions of tax payer dollars to rectify that situation?

It is bad, but, Trump was on the receiving end of a failed coup against him. So, payback is a Pelosi

Maybe Trump will Declassify the Fisa Warrant?

Maybe Trump will show how human traffickers fund Pelosi and Schumer...who knows where this ends?

It does set a bad precedent.
I find it humorous leftists finally care about that though.
So fucking disingenuous
deflection_explained.jpg
Weak. You use that meme all the time.
Truth is all the time. Stop deflecting.

"Truth is all the time"?

LMAO

View attachment 239029
You must be anti social. Normal people dont think thats funny. :rolleyes:

Normaly is subjective. You know what is really funny? YOUR FACE!!! DOH!!!

You lose again. Now this IS fun.

Why would Trump be on a slippery slope? What about other presidents?
Special report: America's perpetual state of emergency

Mark

And the question is whether the courts will weigh in if there's a legal challenge ... and I think we can count on Pelosi to file a suit.

Mark
Well there's a lot of wind in Trump's made up emergency.

Mark

Sure there is.

Mark

Mark

Sure there is.

Mark
By God this wall thing is up there with 9-11 and the Iranian Hostage Crisis. By cracky it is.

Once Trump builds the wall, we can use the billions saved to help the people robbed by banks or needing healthcare. The only flaw I see here is your belief that Warren or Cortez stand a chance in hell of EVER being president. They never will.

And the border IS a national emergency.

I agree with OP, any such action will bring up a dangerous precedent. I didn't like him even going there with his words, recalling the GOP using Biden's words as justification for not holding hearings on Obama's Supreme Court nomination.

Trump talks too much off the top of his head. If out of one side of his mouth Trump says the government shutdown can last for "years" until he gets money for the wall, I doubt he can convince the court when from the other side he states we have a national emergency. He does really well when he lets the professional speech writers do their job and uses the teleprompter.

Mark

Sure there is.

Mark
By God this wall thing is up there with 9-11 and the Iranian Hostage Crisis. By cracky it is.

Yes, it is. Thanks for noticing.

Mark

Wut?! Libs weren't sqealing at all when O and Clinton were calling for a wall. Good luck finding any sympathy. No one cares with your disingenuous croc tears.
When was this? Far as a I know Drumpf is the only fool that wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall from sea to shining sea.

Nothing in there said he wanted to build a 30ft concrete wall. Try again. :rolleyes:

Now, you're playing semantics and running tangents to obfuscate what the truth really is. Dont try again.

Forum List

Back