Left's View of Helping People

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
We will help people by getting as many people on welfare as possible. Barry was the Champ and praised. We will give other people's money to mega rich people who use us to create government dependency and generational poverty. Am I wrong? Does this sound like a winning idea to anyone? Here is a shocking alternative, why don't we increase people's chances for being successful and only help those who can't help themselves? I'm not sure how penalizing and eliminating the people who can provide for themselves is helping those who cannot help themselves. It seems creating poverty might not be the better option over creating opportunity.

We will help people by getting as many people on welfare as possible. Barry was the Champ and praised. We will give other people's money to mega rich people who use us to create government dependency and generational poverty. Am I wrong? Does this sound like a winning idea to anyone? Here is a shocking alternative, why don't we increase people's chances for being successful and only help those who can't help themselves? I'm not sure how penalizing and eliminating the people who can provide for themselves is helping those who cannot help themselves. It seems creating poverty might not be the better option over creating opportunity.
Oh, simpleton :itsok:

So the war on poverty isn't creating record poverty? I'm not trolling. I'm sure voters on the left have great intentions, but the policies they are voting for are hurting the people they are supposed to help. Some self reflection might be in order.

1*P-adWnXHrR_HfC13xC-YPA.gif

So the war on poverty isn't creating record poverty? I'm not trolling. I'm sure voters on the left have great intentions, but the policies they are voting for are hurting the people they are supposed to help. Some self reflection might be in order.
unless what they want is what they got. Ever think of that? KKK remember? the group that helped the blacks. At least that's what the blacks are saying today.

And how do we "create opportunity"?

Subsidize corporations of course.

unless what they want is what they got. Ever think of that? KKK remember? the group that helped the blacks. At least that's what the blacks are saying today.
Whenever I wish to understand more about what the black community is saying, I always turn to some halfwitted racist dickhead for the real scoop.

sure, it's what obammy tried with Solyndra. right? GM? right? I mean, what is it that you don't like about people working? explain it to me. Cause jack, you have a really fked up mind.

Whenever I wish to understand more about what the black community is saying, I always turn to some halfwitted racist dickhead for the real scoop.
kkk was created by the democratic party and the blacks are telling their members to follow them. How fking stupid can a race be? I mean, to back the party that wanted them dead as door fking nails. I can't fix stupid. no one can.

sure, it's what obammy tried with Solyndra. right? GM? right? I mean, what is it that you don't like about people working? explain it to me. Cause jack, you have a really fked up mind.

No one has any issue with someone working, the pathological essence of american society is that someone must always be punished; we require someone to kick. Always have.

kkk was created by the democratic party and the blacks are telling their members to follow them. How fking stupid can a race be? I mean, to back the party that wanted them dead as door fking nails. I can't fix stupid. no one can.
They were white as I recall.

Whenever I wish to understand more about what the black community is saying, I always turn to some halfwitted racist dickhead for the real scoop

No one has any issue with someone working, the pathological essence of american society is that someone must always be punished; we require someone to kick. Always have.
whatever the fk that means. too fking funny. you hate someone in charge and back the lazy left. too fking funny again. you all truly are stupid.

I keep asking this but in a different way! Why do democrats want to import so many poor people then expect the 50% of Americans who pay taxes to feed and house them? They are virtually destroying the middle class.

Oh, simpleton :itsok:

Well clearly you don’t know how it’s helping either then

I keep asking this but in a different way! Why do democrats want to import so many poor people then expect the 50% of Americans who pay taxes to feed and house them? They are virtually destroying the middle class.
willow, they created the kkk, why ask such a question. they hate people who aren't them.

Bring jobs back.
Send illegals home.
Eliminate off-shoring.
Any company that used off-shoring to get a tax break must pay it back now.

They were white as I recall.

Whenever I wish to understand more about what the black community is saying, I always turn to some halfwitted racist dickhead for the real scoop
why would a race back a party that created the kkk? and you can't answer. too fkiing funny, again, you can't fix your kind of stupid. but hang in there, them black hating kkk dems will save you. right? LOL, you'd follow satan to his lair.

Bring jobs back.
Send illegals home.
Eliminate off-shoring.
Any company that used off-shoring to get a tax break must pay it back now.
dude, the leftists in here are so brilliant that they want to bring in illegals to save the middle class. Can you fix that kind of stupid? I can't.

Forum List

Back