If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

We haven't faced a crisis like this since the days of legalized slavery.

There will always be those who will excuse evil in the name of expedience.
Let's take this thought-experiment to it's logical conclusion OP.

Why isn't the woman punished for murder?

Are you OK w/the lack of punishment?

You're comparing an unborn baby to an attacker?
Yes. To some, though shalt not kill, sounds like an overriding moral issue. It is not. Sometimes it is the only sensible answer, even if regrettable to have to be done. It simply is not always the wrong answer, and in those cases is not even against the law to use lethal force. Nobody expects you to give up your life or the life of a loved one, to avoid shooting somebody until they are no longer a threat.

Yes. To some, though shalt not kill, sounds like an overriding moral issue. It is not. Sometimes it is the only sensible answer, even if regrettable to have to be done. It simply is not always the wrong answer, and in those cases is not even against the law to use lethal force. Nobody expects you to give up your life or the life of a loved one, to avoid shooting somebody until they are no longer a threat.
The bottom line with the pro-life movement is that there's nothing more invigorating, and motivating, than self-righteousness. Those dirty whores should have resisted!

Child prostitution is also an evil that cannot be stopped.

But we still have to make it illegal.
At least the child at that point can be taken possession of and removed from the environment.
Don't get me wrong I completely detest abortion. I also detest homosexuality however I have no right to tell another person what sexual preference they must assume. I can share my opinion with them and tell them I think that they're out of their minds but I cannot force it on them. Free agency is a major component of healthy "faith in God"... He values the worship because it is offered of free will.
Everyone must be free to exercise that will. In retrospect no one can take the life away from another person that life is safe with him and in one way or another will be preserved.

It makes no sense to compare an innocent unborn child to an attacker. You must see that.

The bottom line with the pro-life movement is that there's nothing more invigorating, and motivating, than self-righteousness. Those dirty whores should have resisted!
Can you provide examples of this?

At least the child at that point can be taken possession of and removed from the environment.
Don't get me wrong I completely detest abortion. I also detest homosexuality however I have no right to tell another person what sexual preference they must assume. I can share my opinion with them and tell them I think that they're out of their minds but I cannot force it on them. Free agency is a major component of healthy "faith in God"... He values the worship because it is offered of free will.
Everyone must be free to exercise that will. In retrospect no one can take the life away from another person that life is safe with him and in one way or another will be preserved.
Homosexuality doesn't kill anyone so your comparison to abortion is inappropriate.

It makes no sense to compare an innocent unborn child to an attacker. You must see that.
The main thing is, government should be empowered to crawl up inside the pussy and call the shots! Go team!

The main thing is, government should be empowered to crawl up inside the pussy and call the shots! Go team!
There is a human life in the womb. Do you fail to understand that?

LOL - all of them? Nothing gets you fuckers off more than strutting around like the "Church Lady", high on self-righteous masturbation.
Apparently, you're not interested in having a serious discussion.

There is a human life in the womb. Do you fail to understand that?
It's inside someone else's body. In no sane way can we admit the government jurisdiction over the contents of our bodies. And the sick irony is that the "we-know-better" liberals will be the one's to show you why this is such a bad idea. Can you imagine what they will do with the power to dictate what goes on inside your body? You guys are clamoring for totalitarian government. Please fuck off and die.

It's inside someone else's body. In no sane way can we admit the government jurisdiction over the contents of our bodies. And the sick irony is that the "we-know-better" liberals will be the one's to show you why this is such a bad idea. Can you imagine what they will do with the power to dictate what goes on inside your body? You guys are clamoring for totalitarian government. Please fuck off and die.
Suicide is illegal. Selling one's internal organs is illegal. There has never been an unrestricted right to decide what one can do with one's own body.

Are you saying Christians should have no say on the abortion issue?
I'm saying meddling, self-righteous busybodies should be kicked to the curb and rejected. But sadly, modern government is primarily about forcing your values on others, and you idiot motherfuckers are going to make hay. You may yet win and get your totalitarian wet dream.

Xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxx. Mod deleted by White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saying meddling, self-righteous busybodies should be kicked to the curb and rejected. But sadly, modern government is primarily about forcing your values on others, and you idiot motherfuckers are going to make hate. Like I said, I hope you all die soon.
You are a troll and have nothing useful to contribute to the discussion. I'm going to block you.

Goodbye.

Forum List

Back