IDF uses Palestinian children as human shields

:cuckoo:
It is so ironic that everything Israel accuses the Palestinians of doing turns out to actually be something ISRAEL itself is doing.

So the Israelis are placing hundreds of women and children around rocket launch sites to protect them from Palestinian attacks. How about some evidence of this ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Now THAT's denial. Does the dude with the automatic weapon in the vehicle count for anything in your estimation? And how about the other few dozen human shields shown in these videos?

:cuckoo:
It is so ironic that everything Israel accuses the Palestinians of doing turns out to actually be something ISRAEL itself is doing.

So the Israelis are placing hundreds of women and children around rocket launch sites to protect them from Palestinian attacks. How about some evidence of this ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Now THAT's denial. Does the dude with the automatic weapon in the vehicle count for anything in your estimation? And how about the other few dozen human shields shown in these videos?

Guess what, Honeypie...If you're with a gang that's throwing rocks at me, you're becoming my human shield.
The difference is that MY people won't become that murderous gang in the first place.

Here you go for proof of the Palestinians use of human shields.

Human shield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinians[edit]

Phoenall, I am willing to be persuaded, but what you have shown me is not cutting it for me.

Do you remember when environmental activists used to chain themselves to trees to prevent them from being cut down? Were those trees using those activists as human shields? Because so far, nearly all alleged Palestinian use of "human shields" looks like civilians voluntarily flocking in huge numbers to protect the militia who are being targeted.

Guess what, Honeypie...If you're with a gang that's throwing rocks at me, you're becoming my human shield.
The difference is that MY people won't become that murderous gang in the first place.

Why if Palestinians do (or are alleged to have done) a specific action, they are a "murderous gang" but when Israelis do the same or worse they are deemed by you to be paragons of civility?

And you don't see that IDF grabbing these Palestinian civilians and forcing them to put their own safety on the line to protect IDF is NOT the same as masses of civilians running to protect Hamas voluntarily?

Here you go for proof of the Palestinians use of human shields.

Human shield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinians[edit]

Phoenall, I am willing to be persuaded, but what you have shown me is not cutting it for me.

Do you remember when environmental activists used to chain themselves to trees to prevent them from being cut down? Were those trees using those activists as human shields? Because so far, nearly all alleged Palestinian use of "human shields" looks like civilians voluntarily flocking in huge numbers to protect the militia who are being targeted.

try to focus--Aemnity-----Jihadi Nazi pigs with bombs and knives seeking to slit the throats
of infants for the glory of the rapist pig you worship----are not trees---they are rapist pig
murderers who mutilate babies in order to delight their disgusting sluts

Just how does anyone know that the 'civilians' rushing to protect the HAMAS thugs are doing so voluntarily?

How does anyone know that HAMAS hasn't swept neighborhoods and rounded up some of the kids and taken them into 'custody' - before calling on their families to come and protect them?

Just how does anyone know that the 'civilians' rushing to protect the HAMAS thugs are doing so voluntarily?

How does anyone know that HAMAS hasn't swept neighborhoods and rounded up some of the kids and taken them into 'custody' - before calling on their families to come and protect them?

i don't know one way or the other yet.
that is why i am asking you for sources.

Everything that has been presented so far as evidence of Hamas using civilians as human shields turns out to look pretty voluntary.
Everything that has been presented so far as evidence of Israel using civilians as human shields is clearly involuntary.

That makes a huge difference.
If you have some evidence of Hamas' illegitimate use of civilians please let me know. I want to know.

i don't know one way or the other yet.
that is why i am asking you for sources.

Everything that has been presented so far as evidence of Hamas using civilians as human shields turns out to look pretty voluntary.
Everything that has been presented so far as evidence of Israel using civilians as human shields is clearly involuntary.

That makes a huge difference.
If you have some evidence of Hamas' illegitimate use of civilians please let me know. I want to know.

Relax Amity, all Islamic militants are absolute darlings; that's why they such an easy time traveling from one Arab country to another...NOT!

I AM INVITING YOU to provide evidence.

And instead you are trying to make me out to be pro-Islamic? C'mon, get real. Get off your lazy ass and do some research and see if you can come up with any instance of Hamas using civilians as human shields.

WITF is the Daily Caller?

Come on please, a real source. One that doesn't have boobs and butts across the marquee.

I have googled this subject and can't find anything except accusations, but no specific instance.
I googled something like "Palestinian human shield" and all I got was incidents of Israelis using Palestinians as human shields.

Last edited:
WITF is the Daily Caller?

Come on please, a real source. I have googled it and can't find anything except accusations, but nothing specific.

Why do you google a provided link?
Plus, you're a class A bullshit artist as I just googled it and it was my first link.
Anyway, time to go to sleep as I've had my fill of your daily nightly idiocy.

I loved this comment...

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri went on Hamas TV July 14 to defend the terror group’s policy of keeping civilians in war zones
Israel won't let anyone leave Gaza, yet it's Hamas that is keeping civilians in war zones.

Israel is deliberately trying to make life unbearable for the Palestinian's, just so they'd go away. That's just mean!

But what is so disgusting about this, Israeli's blame everyone but themselves, for the tyranny they inflict on others.

look, I don't want an article of some Zionist telling me what Hamas said. I want a video of Hamas saying it. If there is a translation then it must be a reasonable, objective translation. And yes, I can tell.

If there is an instance of Hamas using unwilling civilians as human shields, the world press must have covered it....

Last edited:
How are they stopping them from just running away, I cant see any restraints
That's not the issue! The "issue", is the IDF telling them to stand in front of the Humvee as "HUMAN SHIELDS!"

That was the reason given for the two men to be sat on the vehicle, to stop the Palestinians from throwing stones.
Stones don't explode when they land.

What a lame excuse for the video, and what a stupid thing to believe. The men could run hell for leather in two different directions and be in cover before the soldiers realised they had gone. Just like your 2 inch bullet that can stop and reverse direction.
They could also get shot by Israeli snipers using a Palestinian home as a human shield.

look, I don't want an article of some Zionist telling me what Hamas said. I want a video of Hamas saying it. If there is a translation then it must be a reasonable, objective translation. And yes, I can tell.

If there is an instance of Hamas using unwilling civilians as human shields, the world press must have covered it....
I love how they take what Hamas say's on this issue as gospel, then automatically dismiss what Hamas say's about being willing to accept a two-state solution based on the '67 borders.

American's have gotten pretty good at spotting people who cherry-pick intel.

If anyone wants evidence of IDF use of human shields and other abuses, from the IDF itself...

Breaking the Silence ? Testimony - A moving human shield

Just what a War Crimes Tribunal needs...

Civil Administration are not combatant soldier, and I don't see how a witness of non-combat soldier can be a good example of IDF using human shields in combat.
but of course Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are so moral fighters!! Only concerning about my human rights :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love how they take what Hamas say's on this issue as gospel, then automatically dismiss what Hamas say's about being willing to accept a two-state solution based on the '67 borders.

American's have gotten pretty good at spotting people who cherry-pick intel.

Link that spells out the '67 borders and who signed for them. I can find a UN resolution stating the green line as the cease fire line in 1967 but no actual borders, is that what you mean ?

Forum List

Back