Shift in Oct-7-war op. No more hand tied for terrible "palestinian" human shields use

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Note. It is why it took so long until now...

× × ×
...the paradigm for IDF action in Gaza has shifted, and it is now ready to act anywhere and anytime, regardless of the human shields Hamas hides behind.

I think it has to do with Biden and the Dems appeasing the anti-Israel U.N. The Jews know they have to do what is necessary to protect their country, and never mind about Biden. He’s turned against them, probably Obama’s doing.

I think it has to do with Biden and the Dems appeasing the anti-Israel U.N. The Jews know they have to do what is necessary to protect their country, and never mind about Biden. He’s turned against them, probably Obama’s doing.
Don’t worry Lisa timing is everything after all it was an official in Singapore that forced the Israeli embassy to remove the fact that Israel is mentioned numerous times 40 plus in the Koran and Palestine is never mentioned this happened a day or so ago and the US abstained and did not veto the security council resolution yesterday.. So ironically it was a Singapore cargo ship that lost power and slammed into that bridge in Maryland that just so happened to be named after the guy who wrote the star spangled banner which happens to be the anthem of the United States leaving the US one bridge short and a big mess on their hands I am curious is that the bridge Biden takes home to travel to Delaware if so he will have to take alternate means for now….Dont cha think…

Israel sees that Biden is almost out the door, so fuck him and the UN. Trump will back Israel fully next year. There is no greater friend to jews than US conservatives.

Yes. And Obama has also a personal grudge against Bibi... especially since he spoke at the Senate behind his back, back then.

Israel sees that Biden is almost out the door, so fuck him and the UN. Trump will back Israel fully next year. There is no greater friend to jews than US conservatives.
I'm sure, many Jews will vote GOP without advertising about it.

Yes. And Obama has also a personal grudge against Bibi... especially since he spoke at the Senate behind his back, back then.
Yup. Remember how Obama abandoned Bibi to go have his dinner, lewvimg Bibi sitting alone in the office?

I'm sure, many Jews will vote GOP without advertising about it.
I‘m not sure. I have spoke to a number of diehard pro-Israel Jews who DO recognize that had Biden not allowed Iran billions of dollars, they wouldn’t have been able to fund the October 7th barbaric massacre of Jews - and they still refuse to vote for Trump.

My hope is that they will vote for the other liberal running - RFK Jr - and siphon votes from Biden. That is effectively like a vote for Trump, but shhhh…..don’t tell them.

You don't advertise conservative values if you go to a reform shul.

You wouldn't last a minute.
Not even a conservative one. You wouldn’t have wanted to see how a man came up to my 90-year-old mother, screamed at her for voting for Trump, and had her in tears as she left the shul.

My Orthodox-run Chabad has a lot of members who were made to feel unwelcome in their less religious synogogues.

Not even a conservative one. You wouldn’t have wanted to see how a man came up to my 90-year-old mother, screamed at her for voting for Trump, and had her in tears as she left the shul.

My Orthodox-run Chabad has a lot of members who were made to feel unwelcome in their less religious synogogues.

Ironically, the frum (particularly Chabad) are a lot less judgemental and inviting than the reform or even conservative.

Even as a flexidox, I only feel at home in a Lubavitch run shul.

Ironically, the frum (particularly Chabad) are a lot less judgemental and inviting than the reform or even conservative.

Even as a flexidox, I only feel at home in a Lubavitch run shul.
Me too! I love it there. They are not judgmental in the least and welcoming to all.

Exolain what a flexi-dox is. I am an Conserva-dox. Same thing?

^^^^Let‘s keep the genoicide going. Yippee…kill those Pali subhumans.

^^^^Let‘s keep the genoicide going. Yippee…kill those Pali subhumans.
Yep. Fuck them. They get what they deserve for supporting terrorism. Palestinians are among the worst people on Earth.

Yep. Fuck them. They get what they deserve for supporting terrorism. Palestinians are among the worst people on Earth.
That is so terribly ignorant. Change your screen name to Dumbo.

Me too! I love it there. They are not judgmental in the least and welcoming to all.

Exolain what a flexi-dox is. I am an Conserva-dox. Same thing?

Same thing... I suspect myself to be slightly less observant.

Forum List

Back