IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

First, we have not carpet bombed anyone for decades. Technology has allowed us to hit what we need to hit. Yeah, America spent a lot of money on that to save innocent lives.

As far as war, we saw what sabre rattling did to Rocket Man. Iran must be next. Comply or die, there are their options.

FYI - I don't think highly of anyone who says war is never the answer. Historically, war has many times been the best answer.

I would agree that The Donald should use the same approach he did with Kim Jong-Un, the problem is Israel seem determined to prevent that, Israel should be told to GTFO of interfering in Syria and STFU about Iran and then let The Donald see what he can do, there has been no military action involving North Korea ONLY the threat of and that threat of at this moment seems to have been enough to at least get Kim Jong-Un doing something more positive, the latest being releasing those hostages and now also with him and The Donald about to meet soon who knows what can be PEACEFULLY achieved through diplomacy.

Regarding Iran, it's Israel who are the big obese elephant in the room, GTFO already or else if they don't then basically everyone will know that Israel only wants War With Iran, IMHO The Donald doesn't want War With Iran, he has other options that would be more productive and less destructive.
What you are failing to see is that it is all part of the diplomacy. Trump 'played' the crazy guy wanting to level NK, SK played good cop. Now you have Israel 'playing' crazy country wanting to level Iran while Trump is handing them a list of demands that will defuse the entire threat. Trump is showing he may be the greatest diplomatic leader in modern history.

Who exactly are Israel rooting for? Israel's Defence Minister has said Israel prefers ISIS to Iran in Syria, this is the sort of unhinged maniac the Israel Firsters would slit everyone elses throat to PROTECT, this below piece of human waste, this piece of human garbage prefers ISIS who have chopped heads off including children, dissolved people in acid, buried people alive including children, burned people alive, what sort of MONSTERS are some actually supporting here?

O_OWB6L4R2KjtuNl8xxMLQ.png

From The Times of Israel:

Ya’alon: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

pCW6u1J7QgaG_chVfNhXPQ.png

Yaalon: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

Not just the Israeli Defence Minister, the Israeli Intelligence Chief also wants ISIS, is this the actual reason why Israel are bombing INSIDE Syria now because they know that ISIS is literally on it's last legs and so Israel needs to save them so they can continue fighting with the aim to remove Assad and then they get their wish of ISIS being in full control of Syria?

Why are there Iranians IN Syria to begin with? Because Syria INVITED Iran IN because Iran offered to help Syria fight ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front and by all accounts they have been successful and that goes against The Agenda or whatever.

These are not from Conspiracy Theory websites, this is what the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief have actually stated.

OmULzMfcSiCsNz3ITz9pcg.png

YsRc6Vb_Q_SZdXH1qhLPGA.png

Israeli Intelligence chief: We do not want ISIS defeat in Syria
You do know that Syria gasses and tortures children, don't you?

I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated.

"You do know that Syria gasses and tortures children, don't you?"

Prove it, there has been NO independent analysis of those two situations, the most recent had all the suggestion of a False Flag as it was conveniently timed just 48 hours AFTER The Donald had said he was going to reduce involvement in Syria . We have plenty of independent analysis of what ISIS has been doing. Okay just finally say it you now SUPPORT ISIS because the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief WANT ISIS to WIN.

"I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated"

You are beyond help, you are totally gone, you are so far up Israel's buttocks in supporting them in EVERYTHING you NOW are saying ISIS are the BEST OPTION.

I literally do not comprehend this mindset, it is totally alien, WTF now supporting ISIS and agreeing that ISIS are the BEST option.
Syria has not been on the State Sponsor of Terrorism list since 1979 because of lack of evidence.

I would agree that The Donald should use the same approach he did with Kim Jong-Un, the problem is Israel seem determined to prevent that, Israel should be told to GTFO of interfering in Syria and STFU about Iran and then let The Donald see what he can do, there has been no military action involving North Korea ONLY the threat of and that threat of at this moment seems to have been enough to at least get Kim Jong-Un doing something more positive, the latest being releasing those hostages and now also with him and The Donald about to meet soon who knows what can be PEACEFULLY achieved through diplomacy.

Regarding Iran, it's Israel who are the big obese elephant in the room, GTFO already or else if they don't then basically everyone will know that Israel only wants War With Iran, IMHO The Donald doesn't want War With Iran, he has other options that would be more productive and less destructive.
What you are failing to see is that it is all part of the diplomacy. Trump 'played' the crazy guy wanting to level NK, SK played good cop. Now you have Israel 'playing' crazy country wanting to level Iran while Trump is handing them a list of demands that will defuse the entire threat. Trump is showing he may be the greatest diplomatic leader in modern history.

Who exactly are Israel rooting for? Israel's Defence Minister has said Israel prefers ISIS to Iran in Syria, this is the sort of unhinged maniac the Israel Firsters would slit everyone elses throat to PROTECT, this below piece of human waste, this piece of human garbage prefers ISIS who have chopped heads off including children, dissolved people in acid, buried people alive including children, burned people alive, what sort of MONSTERS are some actually supporting here?

Not just the Israeli Defence Minister, the Israeli Intelligence Chief also wants ISIS, is this the actual reason why Israel are bombing INSIDE Syria now because they know that ISIS is literally on it's last legs and so Israel needs to save them so they can continue fighting with the aim to remove Assad and then they get their wish of ISIS being in full control of Syria?

Why are there Iranians IN Syria to begin with? Because Syria INVITED Iran IN because Iran offered to help Syria fight ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front and by all accounts they have been successful and that goes against The Agenda or whatever.

These are not from Conspiracy Theory websites, this is what the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief have actually stated.

I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated.

Prove it, there has been NO independent analysis of those two situations, the most recent had all the suggestion of a False Flag as it was conveniently timed just 48 hours AFTER The Donald had said he was going to reduce involvement in Syria . We have plenty of independent analysis of what ISIS has been doing. Okay just finally say it you now SUPPORT ISIS because the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief WANT ISIS to WIN.

"I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated"

You are beyond help, you are totally gone, you are so far up Israel's buttocks in supporting them in EVERYTHING you NOW are saying ISIS are the BEST OPTION.

I literally do not comprehend this mindset, it is totally alien, WTF now supporting ISIS and agreeing that ISIS are the BEST option.
Syria has not been on the State Sponsor of Terrorism list since 1979 because of lack of evidence.

Not what I asked, I asked you to prove your previous comment, this considering there has been no independent analysis and not even the UN was able to determine who did that attack.

Saudi Arabia are one of the worlds biggest State Sponsors of Islamist Terrorism, including their deep involvement in the September 11 terror attack, yet this does not prevent America from licking The House of Saud's buttocks.

Not what I asked, I asked you to prove your previous comment, this considering there has been no independent analysis and not even the UN was able to determine who did that attack.

Saudi Arabia are one of the worlds biggest State Sponsors of Islamist Terrorism, including their deep involvement in the September 11 terror attack, yet this does not prevent America from licking The House of Saud's buttocks.
Outside of the dozens of witnesses that claim they were tortured and what they witnessed, what evidence do you want? You think Assad is clean? That is your issue.

Outside of the dozens of witnesses that claim they were tortured and what they witnessed, what evidence do you want? You think Assad is clean? That is your issue.

"Outside of the dozens of witnesses that claim they were tortured and what they witnessed, what evidence do you want?"

Photographic evidence would be helpful, anyone can say they were tortured or claim they witnessed something:

Two hours ago I was tortured. Prove it. You can't.

Ten hours ago I saw so and so being tortured by so and so. Prove it. You can't.

Also considering America has no problem with the Saudi's torturing and the Bahraini's torturing etc why should America be hypocritical in giving a shit if Syria is or is not torturing anyone, it's not as if America isn't Pro-Torture when it's convenient, WTF Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld had Americans torturing Iraqi's, you now have this woman who was literally in charge of a CIA Black Site where people were tortured and she's up for being the new head of the CIA, so don't mention torture as America has a track record of torturing also and supporting nations who torture.

I never said Assad was clean, but he is better than ISIS, at least Assad is protecting the Syrian Christians and as a Mainstream Christian ie. not a Fringe Christian Extremist who cannot wait for Armageddon etc as a Mainstream Christian that is more important to me, if those Israeli maniacs who are wishing for ISIS to win in Syria that then would mean one thing the Syrian Christians would be slaughtered, so given the choice between Assad and ISIS then I would choose Assad, I would choose ANYONE who is in the way of ISIS taking control.

Last edited:
I don't think JFK was meaning the inclusion of carpet bombing multiple Sovereign nations, that is not promoting liberty, that is promoting Death and Destruction.

You cannot promote liberty by carpet bombing nations, all that results in is the populations hating you more than they hated you to begin with.
You don't have a Swastika flag on your home only because America carpet bombed nations.
We don't have slavery in America because we bombed and shot people.
We have liberty in America because we shot people when they tried to take away our guns.

Your argument is flawed.

So how many Sovereign nations do you want to carpet bomb, list them.
First, we have not carpet bombed anyone for decades. Technology has allowed us to hit what we need to hit. Yeah, America spent a lot of money on that to save innocent lives.

As far as war, we saw what sabre rattling did to Rocket Man. Iran must be next. Comply or die, there are their options.

FYI - I don't think highly of anyone who says war is never the answer. Historically, war has many times been the best answer.

I don’t think he played anything.

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

I hope cool heads will prevail on both sides.

9 May 2018

IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel | Breitbart

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.
EXACTLY.Could not have said it better myself.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

Iran is not a threat to the world.Israel is. Its only here in America where the CIA controlled media lies with their propaganda that Iran is a threat to the world. everywhere else around the world except Israel or course and propabably saudi arabia,they tell the truth that ISRAEl is the threat to the world.

Western media lies about Syria exposed.

Watch this video as well folks.the media here in the states always says Iran is a threat to America,well as you see starting after the 5 minute mark,ron paul and this other guy debunk that propaganda .:abgg2q.jpg:

Ron Paul talks about Trump pulling out of Iran deal

Last edited:
You don't have a Swastika flag on your home only because America carpet bombed nations.
We don't have slavery in America because we bombed and shot people.
We have liberty in America because we shot people when they tried to take away our guns.

Your argument is flawed.

So how many Sovereign nations do you want to carpet bomb, list them.

I don’t think he played anything.

"I don’t think he played anything."

You are wrong Coyote The Donald has played the tuba :smoke:

No one wants another War in that God Forsaken Region. However the Iranians came a 1000 miles to get to the border of the Golan heights.

Again...............ISIS is in the other direction.

Learn how to read a map.

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

9 May 2018

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

You are so right, no need for the US to get involved, but we will. So sick of it.

Yeah I am afraid trump is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.same as Obama he lied about staying out of the mideast war.I hvae given trump up till now the benefit of the doubt but after he went public and said the were going into syria and attacked them,i am afraid all us trump supporters have been played by him.He is an ass kisser of Israel same as Bush and obama. He is clever,to his credit he made it look like he was for us because he has done a lot of great for america,that he has been true to his word on.

He has reversed what reagan got started and every president since him expanded on,he brought jobs back to america.I LOVE his domestic policys but his FOREIGN policys suck lying about getting us out of the middle east war.

The majority of western nations are sick empires now which have lost the bearings to even run their own affairs well much less fight a war with Iran successfully, and it has been through exploitation of their weaknesses that Iran has been allowed to become what it is today, and now the mess has been dumped onto the laps of the Jewish people to fix.

^^^^ Complete horsecrap.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

^^^^ Total dismissal because you cannot prove it is wrong.[/QUOTE]

total LIAR.there have been THOUSANDS of threads in the Israel section over the years that prove she tells the truth and you are lying,you just choose not to look at them.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
Pompeo on the news just now saying the US supports Israel and the Saudis.

Why does America kiss the buttocks of the Saudi's, considering Saudi Arabia's involvement in the September 11th attacks? WTF Saudi Arabia should have been turned into rubble in 2002.

The situation of a WWIII would be America, Israel and Saudi Arabia vs The Rest of The World, meaning that The Rest of The World would be opposed to a WWIII situation.

sadly you are correct.

There is never going to be peace in the Middle East, the entire region is a madhouse and always has been, time for The West to just GTFO and leave them to it, if they all want to just continue arguing and killing each other then let them do it, the Middle East is not worth potentially having WWIII which would include some type of nuclear weapons being fired off.

sadly you are correct again as well. as long as we have this corrupt two party system where both the dems and republicrats are bought and paid for by the zionists of isreal and we cant get an independent in office who cant be bought off by them,there is no hope for the world as long as we have this corrupt evil two party system.

Israel shoots missiles into Syria. No problem.
Syria shoots back...suddenly it is Israel is under attack!

Israel attacked first.

Oh cut the crap this has been ongoing for a long time. Of course it's "errant" fire when Israel gets hit.
No crap about it. Think. I have always supported Israel’s right to defend themselves.

But when they start something that is a different dynamic.

I can’t help thinking about the events of August 1914.

Israel has a right to defend themselves, but the problem which is primarily confined to America is that Americans automatically like robots support Israel because it's Israel they refuse to be critical ever and on any level, outside of this mindset the majority of others can see what is happening now and that is that Israel is stirring shit because they want to start a Shit Storm with Iran, they WANT War With Iran and it's a war that Israel will not fight, when the big SHTF they'll expect American boots on the ground to die in the tens of thousands....and while that is happening while the American troops are dying, the International Globalists and the International Banksters who are also Globalists in their New York City HQs will be rubbing their hands together and doing a happy dance.

I'm explaining why I shouldn't support your side of America + Israel.

If anything I prefer the Iran side.

Not that I'd personally wish to get involved.

Best damn post on this thread bar none.well done.

:beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
[Q:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:UOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 19891282, member: 56028"]

9 May 2018

Israel needs no one to fight their battles for them. Israel may not start a war, but they sure as hell just might finish it.[/QUOTE]
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah they dont need anybody to fight their battles for them thats why they control the whole congress and senate cause they dont need anybody to fight their battles and that is why the evil CIA backs them all the time because Israel is the innocent victem,yeah right.:cuckoo:

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
Lol yeah right

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

The majority of western nations are sick empires now which have lost the bearings to even run their own affairs well much less fight a war with Iran successfully, and it has been through exploitation of their weaknesses that Iran has been allowed to become what it is today, and now the mess has been dumped onto the laps of the Jewish people to fix.

^^^^ Complete horsecrap.

^^^^ Total dismissal because you cannot prove it is wrong.
total liar there h

Here we go, another false flag operation by Israel. In your article, there are no quotes from the Iranian government claiming responsibility.

It is common knowledge Israel lies.

Even if true, Syria has a right to defend itself. Israel, since 2013, has launched 22 missile strikes in to Syria. Furthermore, striking the Golan Heights, is NOT an attack on Israel.

^^^ Complete horsecrap.
^^^^ Total dismissal because you cannot prove it is wrong.

total LIAR you are toofreak.

there have been THOUSANDS of threads posted in the Israel/palestine section that prove SHE is telling the truth and YOU are clueless.LOL
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

9 May 2018

Why would Israel want a war with a non-contiguous country?

9 May 2018

Why did America start a war in Iraq when America has no border with Iraq? Same thing.

Also have you seen the results of the Iraqi election? Muqtada al-Sadr the Radical Shia Cleric, the leader of the Mahdi Army militia who fought the Occupying American Force now renamed the Sarāyā al-Salām, his alliance has won the Iraqi election, what a total mess, so what will happen now, is America going to re-invade Iraq? ROFLAO.

There was no reason to invade Iraq in the first place, they had nothing to do with September 11 for one thing, and now about 10,000 suicide bombs later, Muqtada al-Sadr and his alliance win the Iraqi election, he HATES America, he also HATES Iran and Israel, so another Shit Storm potentially on the way now to go with the Syrian, Afghan and Poking Iran Shit Storms as I commented what are America going to do, re-invade Iraq?

9 May 2018

Why did America start a war in Iraq when America has no border with Iraq? Same thing.

Also have you seen the results of the Iraqi election? Muqtada al-Sadr the Radical Shia Cleric, the leader of the Mahdi Army militia who fought the Occupying American Force now renamed the Sarāyā al-Salām, his alliance has won the Iraqi election, what a total mess, so what will happen now, is America going to re-invade Iraq? ROFLAO.

There was no reason to invade Iraq in the first place, they had nothing to do with September 11 for one thing, and now about 10,000 suicide bombs later, Muqtada al-Sadr and his alliance win the Iraqi election, he HATES America, he also HATES Iran and Israel, so another Shit Storm potentially on the way now to go with the Syrian, Afghan and Poking Iran Shit Storms as I commented what are America going to do, re-invade Iraq?
America has the infrastructure and military to control non-continguous land, Israel cannot control a country that is separated by a hostile nation such as Iraq.

9 May 2018

America has the infrastructure and military to control non-continguous land, Israel cannot control a country that is separated by a hostile nation such as Iraq.

No so they will get America to do it for them, the majority of the American population will be against it but that does not matter, of course complicating the situation now is Iraq with the Muqtada al-Sadr alliance looking like it is going to be able to form the new government, what options are there? Sanctions on Iraq or re-invade Iraq, although he was a TOTAL POS Iraq was better with Saddam Hussein in charge, there were significantly less problems in general when Saddam was in charge of Iraq, most notably there wasn't Radical Islamist Fundamentalist maniacs running around (because Saddam had them all locked up in Hellhole prisons) and now it seems enough of the previously Secular for decades Iraqi population has been Radicalised through the brutality of aerial bombarding at random and near daily suicide bombs for ten years that they have voted to have Muqtada al-Sadr controlling Iraq.

So there is a new problem now, Iraq is going to have a Radical Islamist Fundamentalist government, something it previously has not had.

9 May 2018

No so they will get America to do it for them, the majority of the American population will be against it but that does not matter, of course complicating the situation now is Iraq with the Muqtada al-Sadr alliance looking like it is going to be able to form the new government, what options are there? Sanctions on Iraq or re-invade Iraq, although he was a TOTAL POS Iraq was better with Saddam Hussein in charge, there were significantly less problems in general when Saddam was in charge of Iraq, most notably there wasn't Radical Islamist Fundamentalist maniacs running around (because Saddam had them all locked up in Hellhole prisons) and now it seems enough of the previously Secular for decades Iraqi population has been Radicalised through the brutality of aerial bombarding at random and near daily suicide bombs for ten years that they have voted to have Muqtada al-Sadr controlling Iraq.

So there is a new problem now, Iraq is going to have a Radical Islamist Fundamentalist government, something it previously has not had.
I'm not worried about Muslims coming up with new reasons to murder each other and everyone else.
Existing pisses them off.

I'm not worried about Muslims coming up with new reasons to murder each other and everyone else.
Existing pisses them off.

Well you should be worried, everyone should be worried, there is nothing to be gained by everyone putting their heads in the sand and saying oh well nobody needs to worry about the SHTF, who cares.

Forum List

Back