IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

I hope cool heads will prevail on both sides.

9 May 2018

IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel | Breitbart
Israel may resolve the Iran issue for us.

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
I prefer the JFK rule.

We will do anything and everything to promote liberty in the world.

I don't think JFK was meaning the inclusion of carpet bombing multiple Sovereign nations, that is not promoting liberty, that is promoting Death and Destruction.

You cannot promote liberty by carpet bombing nations, all that results in is the populations hating you more than they hated you to begin with.
You don't have a Swastika flag on your home only because America carpet bombed nations.
We don't have slavery in America because we bombed and shot people.
We have liberty in America because we shot people when they tried to take away our guns.

Your argument is flawed.

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

9 May 2018

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

So get your facts right you dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

Frequent bombing, you are a bold face liar. Israel has not hit Syria and the few times she had it was in response to an attack by the Syrians. The Iranians said they would attack and they did - FROM SYRIAN. Israel hit back and she should have. I am just glad she hit back hard.

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.
So Mexico can fire missiles at my home?

I'd be with the US Marine 1st Division rolling into Mexico City.

Time to take out Hamas government too while we are at it.
I am losing track of all the wars you guys are trying to start...

Nice red herring from the douche bag in charge of this place. I so miss the guy before you.

Lol yeah right

It has always been that way you tucking moron! Dipsticks like you will say the Iraq war the Iraq War. Desert Storm was to protect the Kuwaitis. Israel doesn’t give a shit about him. Iraq War II. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge! So the Iraq War went again their interest.

So get a clue dumbfuck

"but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge!"

LOL at this, Iran wanted Saddam to remain in charge. Hilarious, you are either a total fool or perhaps are drunk or whatever.

Hey mental midget! The ISRAELIS wanted him in charge because he was a great polarizing Sunni force to Shia Iran. Try to keep up.

"The ISRAELIS wanted him in charge because he was a great polarizing Sunni force to Shia Iran."

ROFLAO so is that why Israel was planning on assassinating Saddam in 1992, because they WANTED him in charge and to show how much they WANTED him in charge they were planning on assassinating him :uhoh3:

CNN.com - Israel planned to kill Saddam in 1992 - Dec. 16, 2003

9 May 2018

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

So get your facts right you dumbfuck

"Another stupid uneducated moron."

Yes you are.

"They haven’t provoked anything."

Israel has been frequently bombing INSIDE Syria, bombing Iranian troops who were INVITED by Syria to assist with Russia who were also INVITED by Syria to assist in fighting the um Moderate Rebels who are all affiliated with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front. As Israel has been dropping bombs on Iranian positions this IS provoking both Iran and also now Russia, which is probably why Bibi went to Moscow on Wednesday to explain to Putin WTF Israel was doing in Syria.

"So get your facts right you dumbfuck"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, even better instead of sitting on your buttocks go and put on a uniform and help them fight.

Frequent bombing, you are a bold face liar. Israel has not hit Syria and the few times she had it was in response to an attack by the Syrians. The Iranians said they would attack and they did - FROM SYRIAN. Israel hit back and she should have. I am just glad she hit back hard.

"Israel has not hit Syria and the few times she had it was in response to an attack by the Syrians."

When has Syria attacked Israel? This is the logic with your type:

Israel bombs someone, that someone defends themselves = Israel has been attacked. ROFLAO :rofl:

Iran has committed an act of war on our ally. Time to take out the Iranian government.

We agree on most things, this wanting Armageddon and WWIII is something we will never agree on. Iran has committed no act of war, WTF get a grip. I'm no fan of the Iranian Government, but I do think about these things in a logical and pragmatic way, I think of the bigger picture and the ramifications of Trigger Happy Insanity.
So Mexico can fire missiles at my home?

I'd be with the US Marine 1st Division rolling into Mexico City.

Time to take out Hamas government too while we are at it.
I am losing track of all the wars you guys are trying to start...

Nice red herring from the douche bag in charge of this place. I so miss the guy before you.

Coyote has a right to post what she wants to, just like you do.

9 May 2018

I prefer the JFK rule.

I don't think JFK was meaning the inclusion of carpet bombing multiple Sovereign nations, that is not promoting liberty, that is promoting Death and Destruction.

You cannot promote liberty by carpet bombing nations, all that results in is the populations hating you more than they hated you to begin with.
You don't have a Swastika flag on your home only because America carpet bombed nations.
We have liberty in America because we shot people when they tried to take away our guns.

Your argument is flawed.

So how many Sovereign nations do you want to carpet bomb, list them.

9 May 2018

I have noticed that tinydancer also agrees with us on this situation, she should post in this thread, she has been posting a lot of logic in one of the threads that is in the Cesspit of this forum which is the Israel/Palestine Section, a section of the forum that has no indoor plumbing.

I prefer the JFK rule.

Your argument is flawed.

First, we have not carpet bombed anyone for decades. Technology has allowed us to hit what we need to hit. Yeah, America spent a lot of money on that to save innocent lives.

As far as war, we saw what sabre rattling did to Rocket Man. Iran must be next. Comply or die, there are their options.

FYI - I don't think highly of anyone who says war is never the answer. Historically, war has many times been the best answer.

I prefer the JFK rule.

Your argument is flawed.

First, we have not carpet bombed anyone for decades. Technology has allowed us to hit what we need to hit. Yeah, America spent a lot of money on that to save innocent lives.

As far as war, we saw what sabre rattling did to Rocket Man. Iran must be next. Comply or die, there are their options.

FYI - I don't think highly of anyone who says war is never the answer. Historically, war has many times been the best answer.

"FYI - I don't think highly of anyone who says war is never the answer."

FYI I don't think highly of anyone who ONLY thinks war is the answer and that bombing Sovereign nations is the ONLY answer. I mean WTF we had members at this forum who were just orgasmic posting about how North Korea should just be NUKED and wiped off the map, NO thought of any other options, just nuke them and wipe them off the map. It's basically a borderline insane approach to have.

I would agree that The Donald should use the same approach he did with Kim Jong-Un, the problem is Israel seem determined to prevent that, Israel should be told to GTFO of interfering in Syria and STFU about Iran and then let The Donald see what he can do, there has been no military action involving North Korea ONLY the threat of and that threat of at this moment seems to have been enough to at least get Kim Jong-Un doing something more positive, the latest being releasing those hostages and now also with him and The Donald about to meet soon who knows what can be PEACEFULLY achieved through diplomacy.

Regarding Iran, it's Israel who are the big obese elephant in the room, GTFO already or else if they don't then basically everyone will know that Israel only wants War With Iran, IMHO The Donald doesn't want War With Iran, he has other options that would be more productive and less destructive.

Last edited:
I prefer the JFK rule.

Your argument is flawed.

I would agree that The Donald should use the same approach he did with Kim Jong-Un, the problem is Israel seem determined to prevent that, Israel should be told to GTFO of interfering in Syria and STFU about Iran and then let The Donald see what he can do, there has been no military action involving North Korea ONLY the threat of and that threat of at this moment seems to have been enough to at least get Kim Jong-Un doing something more positive, the latest being releasing those hostages and now also with him and The Donald about to meet soon who knows what can be PEACEFULLY achieved through diplomacy.

Regarding Iran, it's Israel who are the big obese elephant in the room, GTFO already or else if they don't then basically everyone will know that Israel only wants War With Iran, IMHO The Donald doesn't want War With Iran, he has other options that would be more productive and less destructive.
What you are failing to see is that it is all part of the diplomacy. Trump 'played' the crazy guy wanting to level NK, SK played good cop. Now you have Israel 'playing' crazy country wanting to level Iran while Trump is handing them a list of demands that will defuse the entire threat. Trump is showing he may be the greatest diplomatic leader in modern history.

9 May 2018

While the tone is probably a bit strong for those who have some sympathy for Israel, I think many agree with most of what you've said here.
The U.S., fundamentally, has no reason for having Iran as an enemy. Strategically, it would be marvelous to have as an ally like France or Germany. Mistakes made long ago have poisoned that possibility for now. Any practical politician, Machiavelli or Bismark for example, would simply radically modify policy, similarly to Nixon/Kissinger and China. They would open relations with Iran and outflank the Soviet - er, Putin's military potential.
If, for whatever reason, some other country anywhere wanted to drag the U.S. into a war against American national interests, that country should be ignored at least and prevented if possible.

Your argument is flawed.

What you are failing to see is that it is all part of the diplomacy. Trump 'played' the crazy guy wanting to level NK, SK played good cop. Now you have Israel 'playing' crazy country wanting to level Iran while Trump is handing them a list of demands that will defuse the entire threat. Trump is showing he may be the greatest diplomatic leader in modern history.

I wasn't meaning The Donald, I never thought he had any intention of nuking North Korea, I was meaning we had members of this forum literally wanting him to nuke North Korea, now that is actual crazy, The Donald was just doing crazy he was never going to nuke North Korea he just wanted Kim Jong-Un to THINK he was THINKING of nuking them.

Israel is actually doing bombing missions, they started this less than 24 hours after The Donald withdrew from the Iran thing, this is not a coincidence, Bibi needs to be slapped, The Donald needs to kick him in the buttocks and tell him to STFU about Iran, GTFO of Syria and let him deal with this situation himself OR if not and something goes wrong for Israel then Israel are literally on their own, perhaps their new friends The House of Saud the World's Biggest Sponsor of Islamic International Terrorist Groups could help Bibi if it all goes wrong.

"Carpet bombing" has never won a war.
Speer, the Third Reich's architect, said the bombing never reduced output more than ten percent. Waves of young men with guns swarming in from East and West kept the German symbol from triumphing, and is why a person has the right to fly a swastika in America, stupid as such a thing would be.
General Lemay estimated U.S. bombing killed 20% or the North Korean population. That is not what stopped the fighting and certainly did not in any understandable way win the war. It did lead to a lot of bad feeling on the part of the people bombed, a bit unsurprisingly.

Weeks ago I posted that the Iranians had 80 k troops in Syria. They were supposed to be fighting ISIS. I asked if they were lost as they were nearing in some aspects the Golan Heights. I stated did they need a map to find ISIS.

They were not lost. They were there to start shit with Israel. And now people are dying again.

Perhaps they should have stayed in IRAN.

Perhaps they should not have fired rockets.

Then perhaps they will not get their asses kicked by the IDF.

They chose to approach Israel. Not the other way around I

Your argument is flawed.

Who exactly are Israel rooting for? Israel's Defence Minister has said Israel prefers ISIS to Iran in Syria, this is the sort of unhinged maniac the Israel Firsters would slit everyone elses throat to PROTECT, this below piece of human waste, this piece of human garbage prefers ISIS who have chopped heads off including children, dissolved people in acid, buried people alive including children, burned people alive, what sort of MONSTERS are some actually supporting here?

O_OWB6L4R2KjtuNl8xxMLQ.png

From The Times of Israel:

Ya’alon: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

pCW6u1J7QgaG_chVfNhXPQ.png

Yaalon: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

Not just the Israeli Defence Minister, the Israeli Intelligence Chief also wants ISIS, is this the actual reason why Israel are bombing INSIDE Syria now because they know that ISIS is literally on it's last legs and so Israel needs to save them so they can continue fighting with the aim to remove Assad and then they get their wish of ISIS being in full control of Syria?

Why are there Iranians IN Syria to begin with? Because Syria INVITED Iran IN because Iran offered to help Syria fight ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front and by all accounts they have been successful and that goes against The Agenda or whatever.

These are not from Conspiracy Theory websites, this is what the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief have actually stated.

OmULzMfcSiCsNz3ITz9pcg.png

YsRc6Vb_Q_SZdXH1qhLPGA.png

Israeli Intelligence chief: We do not want ISIS defeat in Syria

Your argument is flawed.

Who exactly are Israel rooting for? Israel's Defence Minister has said Israel prefers ISIS to Iran in Syria, this is the sort of unhinged maniac the Israel Firsters would slit everyone elses throat to PROTECT, this below piece of human waste, this piece of human garbage prefers ISIS who have chopped heads off including children, dissolved people in acid, buried people alive including children, burned people alive, what sort of MONSTERS are some actually supporting here?

Not just the Israeli Defence Minister, the Israeli Intelligence Chief also wants ISIS, is this the actual reason why Israel are bombing INSIDE Syria now because they know that ISIS is literally on it's last legs and so Israel needs to save them so they can continue fighting with the aim to remove Assad and then they get their wish of ISIS being in full control of Syria?

Why are there Iranians IN Syria to begin with? Because Syria INVITED Iran IN because Iran offered to help Syria fight ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front and by all accounts they have been successful and that goes against The Agenda or whatever.

These are not from Conspiracy Theory websites, this is what the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief have actually stated.

You do know that Syria gasses and tortures children, don't you?

I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated.

This has always been suspected by some, and would not be a surprise.

Well you have two literally saying it, the Defence Minister and the Intelligence Chief, now the usual response to bringing this to the attention of peoples is going to be some combination of TOTAL SILENCE and name calling mixed in with the usual crap of it being a Conspiracy Theory even though it's directly what the Defence Minister and the Intelligence Chief both commented.

As I have commented I like Bibi, but he's WRONG about this and there is NO obligation for ANYONE to ride the Israeli bus all the way off the cliff, there is the option of getting off that bus and as an Independent Thinker who on this issue is attempting to be logical and pragmatic, this is where I get off the Bibi bus.

You do know that Syria gasses and tortures children, don't you?

I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated.

"You do know that Syria gasses and tortures children, don't you?"

Prove it, there has been NO independent analysis of those two situations, the most recent had all the suggestion of a False Flag as it was conveniently timed just 48 hours AFTER The Donald had said he was going to reduce involvement in Syria . We have plenty of independent analysis of what ISIS has been doing. Okay just finally say it you now SUPPORT ISIS because the Israeli Defence Minister and the Israeli Intelligence Chief WANT ISIS to WIN.

"I understand his position. Soviets, I mean Russia owns Syria, ISIS does not and will not have any diplomatic relations with them, thus the threat in the Golan Heights is eliminated"

You are beyond help, you are totally gone, you are so far up Israel's buttocks in supporting them in EVERYTHING you NOW are saying ISIS are the BEST OPTION.

I literally do not comprehend this mindset, it is totally alien, WTF now supporting ISIS and agreeing that ISIS are the BEST option.

Forum List

Back