IDF attacks "Freedom Flotilla" ship for 2nd time

jim crow laws WERE A FACT. That doesn't mean that apathy towards their application should be tolerated just because someone has nukes. Would you still stomach a continued holocaust if Hitler had nukes and could deter the Allies from storming Normandy? For your own conscious I'd hope not. You should not accuse someone else of having blinders.

I see. Then why for the Palestinians and not the Tibetans? They are no less oppressed and it seems to me with less blood on their hands. But, I see no great effort to see them "freed from their oppression."

I view those situations as more closely analogous than the ones you put forward. They should both be treated the same.

When should we begin bombing the Jews and the Chinese doyathink? Give them a real taste of that "Shock and Awe"

You really should have more than a passing relationship with reality. Idealism is for kids.

are you fucking kidding me? You've never seen a FREE TIBET effort made by a laundry list of people concerned about TIBET? Now you've just jumped the shark.

:lol:

I'm not advocating bombing anyone. More could be produced via policy than killing on both isreal and chinese fronts. Nice to know that the sum total of your range of ideas stop and start with nooooks. No wonder you have such a fixation on making excuses. Clearly, if Alabama had a nuke, in your world, strange fruit would still be hanging from trees.

oh... and you may say that i'm a dreamer.. but I'm not the only one. think about how much more shit my mentality has solved than your cambodia mentality before you start talking about reality.

You're quoting John Lennon to me? Really? You know less than I thought you did.

Yes I see Free Tibet. I see no action. I see Free the Palestinians, I see no action. I equate that. Seems like solid ground to me.

Sorry my sarcasm went over your head. You probably thought that Swift really thought it was the solution to Irish hunger for them to eat their babies too. :rofl:

A 3rd party cannot solve this issue for them or George Mitchell would have fixed it already. This can only change when the two principal parties decide to solve it.

I see. Then why for the Palestinians and not the Tibetans? They are no less oppressed and it seems to me with less blood on their hands. But, I see no great effort to see them "freed from their oppression."

I view those situations as more closely analogous than the ones you put forward. They should both be treated the same.

When should we begin bombing the Jews and the Chinese doyathink? Give them a real taste of that "Shock and Awe"

You really should have more than a passing relationship with reality. Idealism is for kids.

are you fucking kidding me? You've never seen a FREE TIBET effort made by a laundry list of people concerned about TIBET? Now you've just jumped the shark.

I'm not advocating bombing anyone. More could be produced via policy than killing on both isreal and chinese fronts. Nice to know that the sum total of your range of ideas stop and start with nooooks. No wonder you have such a fixation on making excuses. Clearly, if Alabama had a nuke, in your world, strange fruit would still be hanging from trees.

oh... and you may say that i'm a dreamer.. but I'm not the only one. think about how much more shit my mentality has solved than your cambodia mentality before you start talking about reality.

Yes I see Free Tibet. I see no action. I see Free the Palestinians, I see no action. I equate that. Seems like solid ground to me.

Sorry my sarcasm went over your head. You probably thought that Swift really thought it was the solution to Irish hunger for them to eat their babies too. :rofl:

A 3rd party cannot solve this issue for them or George Mitchell would have fixed it already. This can only change when the two principal parties decide to solve it.

So, how EXACTLY does quoting John Lennon convey how much one knows? Please, be specific. I can't wait to send your laughable observation to a journal or two for some peer review.

ahhh.. now you bring up A Modest Proposal just to look smart. How quaint. I see back stepping after bringing up Tibbet served you about as well as bringing up your political ancestor and his experiences during the civil rights era.

And, to say that a third party cannot solve an issue is just retarded on it's face. Ever hear of mediation? Ever been aware of third party influence on global policy? Egypt comes to mind. but hey, you are probably too much of a scholar to comprehend that referen.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sorry.. I started laughing before I could finish calling you a scholar.

Like I said, your apathy is no different here than it once was in Germany. No less pathetic than those who could go on pretending that South Africa was copacetic during apartheid. I have no doubt that you are the kind of person who would allowed Jim Crow laws to continue just because John Lennon makes you piss your pants.

If the women aren't in the photo shoot they would probably be beaten up.

So, how EXACTLY does quoting John Lennon convey how much one knows? Please, be specific. I can't wait to send your laughable observation to a journal or two for some peer review.

ahhh.. now you bring up A Modest Proposal just to look smart. How quaint. I see back stepping after bringing up Tibbet served you about as well as bringing up your political ancestor and his experiences during the civil rights era.

And, to say that a third party cannot solve an issue is just retarded on it's face. Ever hear of mediation? Ever been aware of third party influence on global policy? Egypt comes to mind. but hey, you are probably too much of a scholar to comprehend that referen.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Like I said, your apathy is no different here than it once was in Germany. No less pathetic than those who could go on pretending that South Africa was copacetic during apartheid. I have no doubt that you are the kind of person who would allowed Jim Crow laws to continue just because John Lennon makes you piss your pants.

Well I was assuming that you read it. I would think it's on the standard reading list so that most people read it at sometime or another. I read it in High School, not exactly a qualification for anyone to be a "scholar."

You had a bunch of rambling and then you finally made some point about how third party mediation always works and pointed at Egypt. Umm...right. I think you might have a case for, "If you bribe people enough, they might stop killing each other." That's what Egypt proves. Who knows if that will even work after Mubarak is dead. Remember he's been there since Sadat was murdered. The wheels might just come off the whole thing the minute he's dead. It's been what 30 years now?

How has 60 years of third party mediation of the Palestinian and Israeli issues worked? I'd say that's far more relevant than citing any other case.

Well I was assuming that you read it. I would think it's on the standard reading list so that most people read it at sometime or another. I read it in High School, not exactly a qualification for anyone to be a "scholar."

You had a bunch of rambling and then you finally made some point about how third party mediation always works and pointed at Egypt. Umm...right. I think you might have a case for, "If you bribe people enough, they might stop killing each other." That's what Egypt proves. Who knows if that will even work after Mubarak is dead. Remember he's been there since Sadat was murdered. The wheels might just come off the whole thing the minute he's dead. It's been what 30 years now?

How has 60 years of third party mediation of the Palestinian and Israeli issues worked? I'd say that's far more relevant than citing any other case.

I didn't say "always" work but I did say that they do work. I'm sure your reptilian brain can figure out the difference... or, at least a half assed retort. Nice to see that your rebuttal to my specific example was as predictably stupid as the rest of your posts thus far.

Was 60 years of validating zionism SUPPOSED to work? How did supporting aparthied in South Africa work out? Didn't need a bigger fucking nuke there either. Clearly, you don't have a platform to stand on but do continue to cry like a smarmy little bitch.

There has been no mediation. Mediation requires an honest broker who will bring the sides to a middle ground. That has never happened. B. Clinton was in Israel's camp as was Bush. So is Obama, H. Clinton and Mitchell.

There has been no mediation. Mediation requires an honest broker who will bring the sides to a middle ground. That has never happened. B. Clinton was in Israel's camp as was Bush. So is Obama, H. Clinton and Mitchell.

Remember Jimmy Carter?

Remember Jimmy Carter?

Yes. Jimmy Carter promise Egypt $2B a year to side with Israel. That is why, for example, Egypt is siding with Israel on the blockade.

Forum List

Back