IDF attacks "Freedom Flotilla" ship for 2nd time

I'm sure the idea of letting ******* vote in in 1915 was pretty unrealistic too. and, there was a full centrury in between the emancipation proclamation and the civil rights era. Do you think people just FORGET that they are subjugated after 60 years?

Your apathy is the kind that South Africa and Southern Governors wished was rampant in their world. If humanity and ethnic equality is a crazy concept for you while placating racist jew then I guess we see the root of our disagreement here.

You should stick with a history that you are better informed about.

You plainly don't understand too much about the actual history of the south. Probably not your fault though, you were probably taught all of that. Never mind the facts, they only get in the way. My great, great Uncle was Governor of Mississippi, then US Senator from Mississippi during the time you speak of. Your representation would have you believe that blacks didn't vote then. However, the fact of the matter was that my Uncle was roundly reviled because of the support he gave for blacks to vote in those elections.

But, I understand it's easier for you to just believe whatever you want.

I'm not saying that the palis should give up and remain subjugated, I'm suggesting that unless they change the basis on which the discussion is being had (disagreement, thuggery on both sides) then nothing will happen differently.

Why does it have to be them, because the other side hold all the cards. Ghandi understood this and so did MLK. Until they get someone on their side that has that insight and foresight and power to persuade, this isn't going anywhere.

:rofl:

YEA! blacks really did enjoy equality leading up to the civil rights era! That your own family was reviled for daring to allow blacks to vote must not dawn on you one bit. But hey, talking shit about my education sure does rewrite history, doesn't it?

:lol:

It's clear that nothing will change as long as zionism is allowed to thrust jews above non-jews in israel. If we had the same policy in the US we'd see the exact same type of cultural reaction as israel does. You can't blame a people for rebuking the kind of future that American Natives now enjoy.

I'll see your ghandi and raise you Mandela. If ole nelson were arab the west would have never applauded his eventual presidency of south africa. And, to be honest, it's pretty fucking deplorable to validate israel's behaviour just because they have a chokehold on power. It wasn't peace marches and self-inflicted starvation that freed the jews from Germany either.

Not what I said. But, again, it's easier for you to believe what you want than the more complicated truth.

Blah, blah zionism etc. Really? Who the fuck cares. Take your fucking blinders off and realize that not one country on this fucking Earth has ever stood toe to toe with a nuclear armed country and backed them down with the sole exception of the Cuban Missile crisis. It isn't done. It doesn't happen that way in this world. It never will unless somebody invents a bigger stick that negates nukes. You might get sanctions, but you probably would not have gotten sanctions against SA if they were in a "more interesting" neighborhood.

SA was easily distinguishable from the Israeli/Pali situation. No particular national interest in the region. Modest trade impact. Clear victim. Clear parallel with American segregation.

In Israel the opposite on most of those issues. Throw in the close ties of so many American Jews etc and the fact that unlike SA which "had" some nukes, Israel is a kingpin. The Palis are over there stepping on their dick everyday playing into the Israeli's hands and keeping the waters muddied. Nope this could go on forever and most people won't really care.

And, you know that's the truth. No matter what you say back to me.

well you know.. that or stop pretending that jews are the apex of humanity and the only ethnicity worth consideration in israel.. how many blacks riot when they are not being subjugated by another ethnicity? funny how that works.

no. really.

:thup:

Israel is documented to oppress and segregate the Arabs that live peacefully in Israel, and have for years.

Damn, I just remembered, their are Arabs in the Knesset, so they must also have a right to vote, and other shit like that. We need to cover this up quick, before more people realize this Palestinian thing is a crock of shit.

Until the Palis understand that they have the power to control the narrative, they will keep dying at the hands of their oppressor. It isn't easy and it isn't quick.

Look at Ghandi in India. The British machinegunned hundreds of peaceful protesters in a square. They brutalized one by one, hundreds of peaceful men that presented themselves in a peaceful line. These are the activities that the Palis must engage in and no other, if they wish things to change. If they are unwilling, expect no change.

Right now, neither the Israelis nor the Palis have clean hands. So, most people like me say a pox on both your houses, you deserve each other. Show the world different and the world may show you different.

You keep insisting that Palestinians are terrorists and "unwilling" to change. But Israel has been mowing down peaceful Palestinian protesters and slapping their "Gandhi"s in prison for quite some time now.

And even as you continue claim that Palestinians don't engage in peaceful protest, you make excuses for Israel using force to crush one of those very same peaceful Palestinian protests that you were just claiming they didn't have.

As always, the Zio elevator simply does not reach the top floor.

BTW, "Pali" is a pejorative term on the same level as "Izzie."

and the status quo continues.... We marched germans in front of concentration camps for no less.

That's a queer and bizarre statement.

it's a true statement. We literally marched german civvies in front of concentration camps because of their apathy towards a status quo which allowed the holocaust to occur. And, uh, you were lecturing me on MY education earlier?

You mistake me. I know that Ike ordered all the surrounding Germans be shown the carnage. My statement is because you were equating the slaughter of 11 million people in 4 years to anything happening in the middle east. The scale alone is incomparable.

It's like equating the Manson Family massacres with the Killing fields of Cambodia. Both bad, not really the same thing at all.

Deflection. Palestine has a constitution. It has a parliament. It has laws. It has police.

These people were doing nothing illegal. Nor were they doing anything that would be illegal in most other countries.

Why would they need or want foreign police enforcing foreign laws?

How do we know they did nothing illegal? The video conveniently leaves out a large portion before the IDF dispersed the crowd. If you want to win me over, post that part and prove that the IDF attacked these people when all they were doing was having a parade. those clubs you guys left in it make me think something other than a parade happened.

Those protest are legal as the Palestinian constitution guarantees freedom of speech. Their compliance with the law is such that the Palestinian police have no concern and usually leave them alone.

Do you have any evidence that they were breaking any law or are you just blowing smoke?

Until the Palis understand that they have the power to control the narrative, they will keep dying at the hands of their oppressor. It isn't easy and it isn't quick.

Look at Ghandi in India. The British machinegunned hundreds of peaceful protesters in a square. They brutalized one by one, hundreds of peaceful men that presented themselves in a peaceful line. These are the activities that the Palis must engage in and no other, if they wish things to change. If they are unwilling, expect no change.

Right now, neither the Israelis nor the Palis have clean hands. So, most people like me say a pox on both your houses, you deserve each other. Show the world different and the world may show you different.

You keep insisting that Palestinians are terrorists and "unwilling" to change. But Israel has been mowing down peaceful Palestinian protesters and slapping their "Gandhi"s in prison for quite some time now.

And even as you continue claim that Palestinians don't engage in peaceful protest, you make excuses for Israel using force to crush one of those very same peaceful Palestinian protests that you were just claiming they didn't have.

I don't really care, in case you haven't gotten that message.

I didn't say the Pali's don't have peaceful protest, I said that they muddy the waters by punctuating their peaceful protests with suicide bombers and Iranian supplied rockets.

I understand the sentiment, but as a strategy, it's a loser.

I find it very convenient and interesting that they have a guy in a wheel chair with a gas mask. Also that there are women in the crowd.

Looks like a set show up to me.

well you know.. that or stop pretending that jews are the apex of humanity and the only ethnicity worth consideration in israel.. how many blacks riot when they are not being subjugated by another ethnicity? funny how that works.

no. really.

Israel is documented to oppress and segregate the Arabs that live peacefully in Israel, and have for years.

Damn, I just remembered, their are Arabs in the Knesset, so they must also have a right to vote, and other shit like that. We need to cover this up quick, before more people realize this Palestinian thing is a crock of shit.

there were token black in the civil war too... *yawn* did you have anything else to add?

Tell me, how do you think American Jews would respond to the demand that they acknowledge that the USA is an ARYAN nation... you might want to put more time into thinking about that question than you usually do before replying.

no. really.

there were token black in the civil war too... *yawn* did you have anything else to add?

Tell me, how do you think American Jews would respond to the demand that they acknowledge that the USA is an ARYAN nation... you might want to put more time into thinking about that question than you usually do before replying.

There were token blacks in the US Congress durring segregation/Civil War during???????????? WTF??? Link???

I find it very convenient and interesting that they have a guy in a wheel chair with a gas mask. Also that there are women in the crowd.

Looks like a set show up to me.

That is because the foreign troops (police) always attack peaceful protests in Palestine.

What, women are not allowed to protest? They have that equal right.

You should stick with a history that you are better informed about.

You plainly don't understand too much about the actual history of the south. Probably not your fault though, you were probably taught all of that. Never mind the facts, they only get in the way. My great, great Uncle was Governor of Mississippi, then US Senator from Mississippi during the time you speak of. Your representation would have you believe that blacks didn't vote then. However, the fact of the matter was that my Uncle was roundly reviled because of the support he gave for blacks to vote in those elections.

But, I understand it's easier for you to just believe whatever you want.

I'm not saying that the palis should give up and remain subjugated, I'm suggesting that unless they change the basis on which the discussion is being had (disagreement, thuggery on both sides) then nothing will happen differently.

Why does it have to be them, because the other side hold all the cards. Ghandi understood this and so did MLK. Until they get someone on their side that has that insight and foresight and power to persuade, this isn't going anywhere.

YEA! blacks really did enjoy equality leading up to the civil rights era! That your own family was reviled for daring to allow blacks to vote must not dawn on you one bit. But hey, talking shit about my education sure does rewrite history, doesn't it?

It's clear that nothing will change as long as zionism is allowed to thrust jews above non-jews in israel. If we had the same policy in the US we'd see the exact same type of cultural reaction as israel does. You can't blame a people for rebuking the kind of future that American Natives now enjoy.

I'll see your ghandi and raise you Mandela. If ole nelson were arab the west would have never applauded his eventual presidency of south africa. And, to be honest, it's pretty fucking deplorable to validate israel's behaviour just because they have a chokehold on power. It wasn't peace marches and self-inflicted starvation that freed the jews from Germany either.

Not what I said. But, again, it's easier for you to believe what you want than the more complicated truth.

Blah, blah zionism etc. Really? Who the fuck cares. Take your fucking blinders off and realize that not one country on this fucking Earth has ever stood toe to toe with a nuclear armed country and backed them down with the sole exception of the Cuban Missile crisis. It isn't done. It doesn't happen that way in this world. It never will unless somebody invents a bigger stick that negates nukes. You might get sanctions, but you probably would not have gotten sanctions against SA if they were in a "more interesting" neighborhood.

SA was easily distinguishable from the Israeli/Pali situation. No particular national interest in the region. Modest trade impact. Clear victim. Clear parallel with American segregation.

In Israel the opposite on most of those issues. Throw in the close ties of so many American Jews etc and the fact that unlike SA which "had" some nukes, Israel is a kingpin. The Palis are over there stepping on their dick everyday playing into the Israeli's hands and keeping the waters muddied. Nope this could go on forever and most people won't really care.

You stated specifically that your political relation was "roundly reviled" for daring to give blacks the opportunity to vote, yet you imply that blacks enjoyed equality all along. In the south, no less. Clearly, a culture which "roundly reviles" ethnic equality is one that minorities should strive for. It is, I hear, the apex of equality. :rolleyes:

Who cares? obviously non-jews do who find themselves castigated for refusing to acknowledge that jews are the sole purpose of israel. Tell me more about blinders as you make lame fucking excuses for racism just because israel has bigger guns. like I said above, how did vietnam turn out?

Sorry, but people do care. You see it everyday. You just cry antisemite and roll over in your sleep.

which, again, brings me to marching people like you in front of concentration camps.

That's a queer and bizarre statement.

it's a true statement. We literally marched german civvies in front of concentration camps because of their apathy towards a status quo which allowed the holocaust to occur. And, uh, you were lecturing me on MY education earlier?

You mistake me. I know that Ike ordered all the surrounding Germans be shown the carnage. My statement is because you were equating the slaughter of 11 million people in 4 years to anything happening in the middle east. The scale alone is incomparable.

It's like equating the Manson Family massacres with the Killing fields of Cambodia. Both bad, not really the same thing at all.

oh well, we sure haven't ever heard about a double standard for JEWS before your post!

And yes, both the manson family murders and cambodia are events that we all find deplorable and don't, for an iota of a second, make bullshit excuses for just because one of them has bigger guns. But hey.. you just did so what does that tell you about yourself.

I don't really care, in case you haven't gotten that message.

that's clearly evident.

You stated specifically that your political relation was "roundly reviled" for daring to give blacks the opportunity to vote, yet you imply that blacks enjoyed equality all along. In the south, no less. Clearly, a culture which "roundly reviles" ethnic equality is one that minorities should strive for. It is, I hear, the apex of equality. :rolleyes:

Who cares? obviously non-jews do who find themselves castigated for refusing to acknowledge that jews are the sole purpose of israel. Tell me more about blinders as you make lame fucking excuses for racism just because israel has bigger guns. like I said above, how did vietnam turn out?

Sorry, but people do care. You see it everyday. You just cry antisemite and roll over in your sleep.

which, again, brings me to marching people like you in front of concentration camps.

Ack! Okay, I'll go back and rehash that with you. My GGUncle caught shit from the political establishment Dems because he encouraged blacks to vote in the election (and made sure they weren't prevent from voting too). Not to make him sound like too much of a saint, it was probably because he couldn't have won the election without the black vote. That is not the same thing as saying blacks had universal civil rights during Jim Crow. It is only to say that it was shades of gray (prolly dark gray) not black and white.

Recognizing reality is not the same as making excuses. I'm only making an observation about what is. Your blinders keep you from seeing it as it is. Sorry bout that.

The nukes and vietnam are not how you are seeing it. My point is not that Israel can use the nukes but that their existence keeps other countries from seriously engaging Israel on the issue of the Palis. Think China and Tibet.

No need to march me through the carnage, I'm not in denial. Not a turbo nut on one side or the other. They both have unclean hands. They are both baby killers. A pox on both their houses!

oh well, we sure haven't ever heard about a double standard for JEWS before your post!

And yes, both the manson family murders and cambodia are events that we all find deplorable and don't, for an iota of a second, make bullshit excuses for just because one of them has bigger guns. But hey.. you just did so what does that tell you about yourself.

Again, I haven't made any "excuse" for the Jews. I've merely noted fact. The bigger guns is a salient fact because it keeps the world from intervening. What I would call a profound disincentive.

Those blinders are closing in on you and becoming a blindfold.

Those protest are legal as the Palestinian constitution guarantees freedom of speech. Their compliance with the law is such that the Palestinian police have no concern and usually leave them alone.

Do you have any evidence that they were breaking any law or are you just blowing smoke?

I am not claiming they broke any law, I am asking what is missing from the tape. Since you are unwilling to produce the entire, unedited, tape, you are the one that needs to provide proof, not me.

Last edited:

Again, I haven't made any "excuse" for the Jews. I've merely noted fact. The bigger guns is a salient fact because it keeps the world from intervening. What I would call a profound disincentive.

jim crow laws WERE A FACT. That doesn't mean that apathy towards their application should be tolerated just because someone has nukes. Would you still stomach a continued holocaust if Hitler had nukes and could deter the Allies from storming Normandy? For your own conscious I'd hope not. You should not accuse someone else of having blinders.

jim crow laws WERE A FACT. That doesn't mean that apathy towards their application should be tolerated just because someone has nukes. Would you still stomach a continued holocaust if Hitler had nukes and could deter the Allies from storming Normandy? For your own conscious I'd hope not. You should not accuse someone else of having blinders.

I see. Then why for the Palestinians and not the Tibetans? They are no less oppressed and it seems to me with less blood on their hands. But, I see no great effort to see them "freed from their oppression."

I view those situations as more closely analogous than the ones you put forward. They should both be treated the same.

When should we begin bombing the Jews and the Chinese doyathink? Give them a real taste of that "Shock and Awe"

You really should have more than a passing relationship with reality. Idealism is for kids.

How do we know they did nothing illegal? The video conveniently leaves out a large portion before the IDF dispersed the crowd. If you want to win me over, post that part and prove that the IDF attacked these people when all they were doing was having a parade. those clubs you guys left in it make me think something other than a parade happened.

The CNN reporter on the scene confirms that it was a peaceful protest and Israeli soldiers used violence to forcibly end it:

bilin-village.org | CNN Report on June 4, 2010 Demonstration

I see. Then why for the Palestinians and not the Tibetans? They are no less oppressed and it seems to me with less blood on their hands. But, I see no great effort to see them "freed from their oppression."

I view those situations as more closely analogous than the ones you put forward. They should both be treated the same.

When should we begin bombing the Jews and the Chinese doyathink? Give them a real taste of that "Shock and Awe"

You really should have more than a passing relationship with reality. Idealism is for kids.

are you fucking kidding me? You've never seen a FREE TIBET effort made by a laundry list of people concerned about TIBET? Now you've just jumped the shark.

I'm not advocating bombing anyone. More could be produced via policy than killing on both isreal and chinese fronts. Nice to know that the sum total of your range of ideas stop and start with nooooks. No wonder you have such a fixation on making excuses. Clearly, if Alabama had a nuke, in your world, strange fruit would still be hanging from trees.

oh... and you may say that i'm a dreamer.. but I'm not the only one. think about how much more shit my mentality has solved than your cambodia mentality before you start talking about reality.

Forum List

Back