IDF attacks "Freedom Flotilla" ship for 2nd time

Maybe you could refresh my memory, because I was kind of young then.....exactly how many rockets did the blacks in Alabama fire into Montgomery or Birmingham or any other town? None, right? So this isn't like that is it? :hellno:

No it's not. So STFU! and find an apt comparison.

Goofball. How many rockets did these protesters in Bil'in fire into anybody?

How many did the Palestinians fire you mean. You don't get to separate out each incident. This has been going on for decades. The Palestinian have to take responsibility for their actions in terror. Yes, the Israelis too.

But you don't get to compare the peaceful civil rights movement in the US with the violence laden terror movement in the middle east. That's a crock of bullshit!

The Palestinians have no moral equivalence to the blacks in the segregated south.

Well, this isn't the occupied West Bank and you aren't the IDF. So you don't "get" to dictate the debate that I "get" to use.

The comparison is obvious: two heavily armed government forces using violence and intimidation to squash peaceful political protests.

And your notion that civilians be held collectively responsible for the acts of "terrorists" is fascinating.

To follow your warped logic to its conclusion, all Israelis would share equal responsibility for the terror perpetrated by Lehi, Irgun, Gush Emunem, Kach, etc. (not to mention a long line of terrorists that Israelis elected as their Prime Ministers.)

Deflection. Palestine has a constitution. It has a parliament. It has laws. It has police.

These people were doing nothing illegal. Nor were they doing anything that would be illegal in most other countries.

Why would they need or want foreign police enforcing foreign laws?

Because it's the only way to keep their exploding bodies out of fucking Israel.

well you know.. that or stop pretending that jews are the apex of humanity and the only ethnicity worth consideration in israel.. how many blacks riot when they are not being subjugated by another ethnicity? funny how that works.

no. really.

:thup:

As I said above, I don't and they aren't. They can be murderous thugs. But that doesn't exactly distinguish them from their neighbors.

The problem the arabs have with Israel is they don't realize they are dealing with a nuclear superpower. They think they are dealing with a tiny nation that's no different than them. The fact is Israel is the only country other than the US and Russia with a nuclear triad system. (Air, land and submarine launched nukes) that means, you cannot prevent an Israeli response to a strike against it. In addition, Israel has more nukes than anyone but the US and Russia (over 200). My opinion is that the Arabs need a little more realism in their policies toward Israel and a little less machoism.

In my opinion, Israel has a right to exist without suicide bombers and rockets exploding in their markets. I know it sounds like a lot to ask, but I'm gonna stick with that thought.

Last edited:
Goofball. How many rockets did these protesters in Bil'in fire into anybody?

How many did the Palestinians fire you mean. You don't get to separate out each incident. This has been going on for decades. The Palestinian have to take responsibility for their actions in terror. Yes, the Israelis too.

But you don't get to compare the peaceful civil rights movement in the US with the violence laden terror movement in the middle east. That's a crock of bullshit!

The Palestinians have no moral equivalence to the blacks in the segregated south.

Well, this isn't the occupied West Bank and you aren't the IDF. So you don't "get" to dictate the debate that I "get" to use.

The comparison is obvious: two heavily armed government forces using violence and intimidation to squash peaceful political protests.

And your notion that civilians be held collectively responsible for the acts of "terrorists" is fascinating.

To follow your warped logic to its conclusion, all Israelis would share equal responsibility for the terror perpetrated by Lehi, Irgun, Gush Emunem, Kach, etc. (not to mention a long line of terrorists that Israelis elected as their Prime Ministers.)

Again. A crowd was dispersed. That's all.

If the formation of crowds by Palestinians never resulted in rocks, bombs and molotov cocktails being thrown, you'd have a point. As it is, you don't.

well you know.. that or stop pretending that jews are the apex of humanity and the only ethnicity worth consideration in israel.. how many blacks riot when they are not being subjugated by another ethnicity? funny how that works.

no. really.

As I said above, I don't and they aren't. They can be murderous thugs. But that doesn't exactly distinguish them from their neighbors.

The problem the arabs have with Israel is they don't realize they are dealing with a nuclear superpower. They think they are dealing with a tiny nation that's no different than them. The fact is Israel is the only country other than the US and Russia with a nuclear triad system. (Air, land and submarine launched nukes) that means, you cannot prevent an Israeli response to a strike against it. In addition, Israel has more nukes than anyone but the US and Russia (over 200). My opinion is that the Arabs need a little more realism in their policies toward Israel and a little less machoism.

In my opinion, Israel has a right to exist without suicide bombers and rockets exploding in their markets. I know it sounds like a lot to ask, but I'm gonna stick with that thought.

You disregard the will of people to not be treated like second class citizens just because da jooos have da noooks. Again, when we validated black people in America then they stopped finding an appeal to organizations like the black panther party and people like Malcolm X. if israel starts acting like an actual western nation, Like the US, where ethnicity is not the sole factor in legitimacy while sharing the fucking nation of israel with the palis whose home it also is, then you'll see that your blank check excuse to demonize non-jews in the area dry up rather quickly. Again, we don't see mothers of emmett till parading the corpse of her son around Chicago anymore because we got control of a mississippi that liked to treat its ******* like zionists like treating Palestinians.

making excuses on threat of who does or who doesn't have weapons necessary to continue a racist status quo means two things: jack and shit. Hell, the US had better arms than Vietnam did.. how the fuck did that work out in the end?

If the formation of crowds by Palestinians never resulted in rocks, bombs and molotov cocktails being thrown, you'd have a point. As it is, you don't.

:rofl:

yea... a "crowd was merely dispersed" in Kent State once too. Your ability to polish the turd of israel is exactly the kind of example that conveys who the real racist, violent bastards are.

no. really.

You disregard the will of people to not be treated like second class citizens just because da jooos have da noooks. Again, when we validated black people in America then they stopped finding an appeal to organizations like the black panther party and people like Malcolm X. if israel starts acting like an actual western nation, Like the US, where ethnicity is not the sole factor in legitimacy while sharing the fucking nation of israel with the palis whose home it also is, then you'll see that your blank check excuse to demonize non-jews in the area dry up rather quickly. Again, we don't see mothers of emmett till parading the corpse of her son around Chicago anymore because we got control of a mississippi that liked to treat its ******* like zionists like treating Palestinians.

making excuses on threat of who does or who doesn't have weapons necessary to continue a racist status quo means two things: jack and shit. Hell, the US had better arms than Vietnam did.. how the fuck did that work out in the end?

I don't disregard it. I just think that it is an unrealistic position. The Israelis were terrorists before they owned the country. They understand the tactic and won't cave to it. Or, is 60 years of the same result insufficient to prove that point.

I don't see that more the same with beget anything other than more of the same response, but I guess you're free to keep giving it a shot. Remind me what the definition of insanity is again.

yea... a "crowd was merely dispersed" in Kent State once too. Your ability to polish the turd of israel is exactly the kind of example that conveys who the real racist, violent bastards are.

Four ppl were killed at Kent state, how many here? Oh, that's right none. :cuckoo:

I don't disregard it. I just think that it is an unrealistic position. The Israelis were terrorists before they owned the country. They understand the tactic and won't cave to it. Or, is 60 years of the same result insufficient to prove that point.

I don't see that more the same with beget anything other than more of the same response, but I guess you're free to keep giving it a shot. Remind me what the definition of insanity is again.

I'm sure the idea of letting ******* vote in in 1915 was pretty unrealistic too. and, there was a full centrury in between the emancipation proclamation and the civil rights era. Do you think people just FORGET that they are subjugated after 60 years?

Your apathy is the kind that South Africa and Southern Governors wished was rampant in their world. If humanity and ethnic equality is a crazy concept for you while placating racist jew then I guess we see the root of our disagreement here.

Four ppl were killed at Kent state, how many here? Oh, that's right none. :cuckoo:

yea... in this ONE circumstance... sure is RARE to hear about jews killing palis for charges of terrorism, isn't it.. TODDLERS TOO!

:rolleyes:

If the formation of Israeli troops in Palestine never resulted in Palestinian children being shot in the head by IDF snipers; or Palestinian women in labor being prevented by IDF troops from reaching the hospital; or illegal Israeli settlers being protected by IDF soldiers as they rampage through Palestinian homes and farms, attacking families and vandalizing their property; or the defacto annexation into Israel of Palestinian land - well, then maybe you'd have a point.

However, these protesters are in their own land which is under what the world considers an illegal and belligerent foreign occupation. As clearly stated by the Geneva Convention, an occupied people have every right to resist their occupiers by whatever means they have at their disposal.

Yet even though the protesters in Palestine have the right to resist Israeli occupation soldiers with violence, there is no evidence of rocks or bottle rockets here - despite the dozens of Israeli, Palestinian and international press on hand to document it.

Although they have long claimed that Palestinians eschew peaceful protests in favor of "terror," Zionists realize that the first is far more threatening to their goals than the second ever was. So the hardcore extremists running the Israeli government do everything they can to perpetuate the "Israel vs. terror" narrative, including the use of force to shut down peaceful protests and arresting their leaders.

I'm sure the idea of letting ******* vote in in 1915 was pretty unrealistic too. and, there was a full centrury in between the emancipation proclamation and the civil rights era. Do you think people just FORGET that they are subjugated after 60 years?

Your apathy is the kind that South Africa and Southern Governors wished was rampant in their world. If humanity and ethnic equality is a crazy concept for you while placating racist jew then I guess we see the root of our disagreement here.

You should stick with a history that you are better informed about.

You plainly don't understand too much about the actual history of the south. Probably not your fault though, you were probably taught all of that. Never mind the facts, they only get in the way. My great, great Uncle was Governor of Mississippi, then US Senator from Mississippi during the time you speak of. Your representation would have you believe that blacks didn't vote then. However, the fact of the matter was that my Uncle was roundly reviled because of the support he gave for blacks to vote in those elections.

But, I understand it's easier for you to just believe whatever you want.

I'm not saying that the palis should give up and remain subjugated, I'm suggesting that unless they change the basis on which the discussion is being had (disagreement, thuggery on both sides) then nothing will happen differently.

Why does it have to be them, because the other side hold all the cards. Ghandi understood this and so did MLK. Until they get someone on their side that has that insight and foresight and power to persuade, this isn't going anywhere.

If the formation of Israeli troops in Palestine never resulted in Palestinian children being shot in the head by IDF snipers; or Palestinian women in labor being prevented by IDF troops from reaching the hospital; or illegal Israeli settlers being protected by IDF soldiers as they rampage through Palestinian homes and farms, attacking families and vandalizing their property; or the defacto annexation into Israel of Palestinian land - well, then maybe you'd have a point.

However, these protesters are in their own land which is under what the world considers an illegal and belligerent foreign occupation. As clearly stated by the Geneva Convention, an occupied people have every right to resist their occupiers by whatever means they have at their disposal.

Yet even though the protesters in Palestine have the right to resist Israeli occupation soldiers with violence, there is no evidence of rocks or bottle rockets here - despite the dozens of Israeli, Palestinian and international press on hand to document it.

Although they have long claimed that Palestinians eschew peaceful protests in favor of "terror," Zionists realize that the first is far more threatening to their goals than the second ever was. So the hardcore extremists running the Israeli government do everything they can to perpetuate the "Israel vs. terror" narrative, including the use of force to shut down peaceful protests and arresting their leaders.

Until the Palis understand that they have the power to control the narrative, they will keep dying at the hands of their oppressor. It isn't easy and it isn't quick.

Look at Ghandi in India. The British machinegunned hundreds of peaceful protesters in a square. They brutalized one by one, hundreds of peaceful men that presented themselves in a peaceful line. These are the activities that the Palis must engage in and no other, if they wish things to change. If they are unwilling, expect no change.

Right now, neither the Israelis nor the Palis have clean hands. So, most people like me say a pox on both your houses, you deserve each other. Show the world different and the world may show you different.

You should stick with a history that you are better informed about.

You plainly don't understand too much about the actual history of the south. Probably not your fault though, you were probably taught all of that. Never mind the facts, they only get in the way. My great, great Uncle was Governor of Mississippi, then US Senator from Mississippi during the time you speak of. Your representation would have you believe that blacks didn't vote then. However, the fact of the matter was that my Uncle was roundly reviled because of the support he gave for blacks to vote in those elections.

But, I understand it's easier for you to just believe whatever you want.

I'm not saying that the palis should give up and remain subjugated, I'm suggesting that unless they change the basis on which the discussion is being had (disagreement, thuggery on both sides) then nothing will happen differently.

Why does it have to be them, because the other side hold all the cards. Ghandi understood this and so did MLK. Until they get someone on their side that has that insight and foresight and power to persuade, this isn't going anywhere.

YEA! blacks really did enjoy equality leading up to the civil rights era! That your own family was reviled for daring to allow blacks to vote must not dawn on you one bit. But hey, talking shit about my education sure does rewrite history, doesn't it?

:lol:

It's clear that nothing will change as long as zionism is allowed to thrust jews above non-jews in israel. If we had the same policy in the US we'd see the exact same type of cultural reaction as israel does. You can't blame a people for rebuking the kind of future that American Natives now enjoy.

I'll see your ghandi and raise you Mandela. If ole nelson were arab the west would have never applauded his eventual presidency of south africa. And, to be honest, it's pretty fucking deplorable to validate israel's behaviour just because they have a chokehold on power. It wasn't peace marches and self-inflicted starvation that freed the jews from Germany either.

Until the Palis understand that they have the power to control the narrative, they will keep dying at the hands of their oppressor. It isn't easy and it isn't quick.

Look at Ghandi in India. The British machinegunned hundreds of peaceful protesters in a square. They brutalized one by one, hundreds of peaceful men that presented themselves in a peaceful line. These are the activities that the Palis must engage in and no other, if they wish things to change. If they are unwilling, expect no change.

Right now, neither the Israelis nor the Palis have clean hands. So, most people like me say a pox on both your houses, you deserve each other. Show the world different and the world may show you different.

and the status quo continues.... We marched germans in front of concentration camps for no less.

and the status quo continues.... We marched germans in front of concentration camps for no less.

That's a queer and bizarre statement.

That's a queer and bizarre statement.

it's a true statement. We literally marched german civvies in front of concentration camps because of their apathy towards a status quo which allowed the holocaust to occur. And, uh, you were lecturing me on MY education earlier?

Deflection. Palestine has a constitution. It has a parliament. It has laws. It has police.

These people were doing nothing illegal. Nor were they doing anything that would be illegal in most other countries.

Why would they need or want foreign police enforcing foreign laws?

How do we know they did nothing illegal? The video conveniently leaves out a large portion before the IDF dispersed the crowd. If you want to win me over, post that part and prove that the IDF attacked these people when all they were doing was having a parade. those clubs you guys left in it make me think something other than a parade happened.

no. really.

Let me know when Israel decides to nuke Gaza or East Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back