Idea for Europe - State TV channels to become private TV channels

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
A very good idea for Europe is that the state TV channels to become private TV channels.

Primary school is compulsory by law in Europa, in order to make that law easy and simple for people, it is necessary to take care of the content that is broadcast on television, and it is very difficult to take care of the content, and that is why it is good that state television becomes private.

Some people are emotionally attached to the state TV channels, but for their sake and the sake of the countries in which they live ,it's better to make them private.

A very good idea for Europe is that the state TV channels to become private TV channels.

Primary school is compulsory by law in Europa, in order to make that law easy and simple for people, it is necessary to take care of the content that is broadcast on television, and it is very difficult to take care of the content, and that is why it is good that state television becomes private.

Some people are emotionally attached to the state TV channels, but for their sake and the sake of the countries in which they live ,it's better to make them private.
Yes, privacy is the way to go. Musk did this: if you're not a Twitter member, you can't read current posts by Twitter members. Go ahead, try it.

An example to make it easier to understand, an American resident says: "I have a private TV channel whose content is broadcast in Europe. In Europe, elementary school is compulsory from childhood and therefore I have to take care of the content that is broadcast on my private channel. If I didn't take care about the content that is being broadcast then in that way I would create problems for myself, my family and the country in which I live."

An example to make it easier to understand, an American resident says: "If I were the president of America, I would take care of the content that is broadcast on American channels in other countries. Elementary school is is compulsory in most countries, in order to preserve and improve relations with other countries and to respect each other, US must take care of the content broadcast from American TV channels in other countries."

Forum List

Back