ID law found discriminatory

no one in north carolina should be allowed to vote, nor should anyone from the other traitor states.

Clarify. We talkin' civil war, or recent election?

If we're talkin' civil war, I might be able to get behind that effort. :eusa_angel:

so you are for keeping legal Americans from voting to protect nothing but to punish them for not meeting your arbitrary rules

Whatever floats your boat, I've made my opinion very clear. And if you don't have confidence in minorities being able to get themselves an id then fuck you too, I have every confidence in them looking after themselves.

It has been clear to me for years you dont care about our democracy willow

We aren't a Democracy, twit.

Your argument is not with me its with every encyclopedia nad dictionary in the world.

To say the US is not a democracy is the same as saying a cow is not a bovine.
Show where the word is in the Constitution. It isn't there. However? The phrase 'Republican form of government' is.

Twit.

so you are for keeping legal Americans from voting to protect nothing but to punish them for not meeting your arbitrary rules

Whatever floats your boat, I've made my opinion very clear. And if you don't have confidence in minorities being able to get themselves an id then fuck you too, I have every confidence in them looking after themselves.

You pretend its an insult to people to make sure they get a chance to vote?

I've never said such a thing, actually I credit them with being able to do for themselves. You are the one insulting people by claiming they are too useless to get themselves an id.

I've never said such a thing, actually I credit them with being able to do for themselves. You are the one insulting people by claiming they are too useless to get themselves an id.
Not only usless...stupid. It's an insult, as is TM claiming to be an American.

I heard on PRI that there are over 200K Latino voters who are registered to vote in S.C. but don't have photo ID's. Good call Justice Department :)

Last edited:
South Carolina voter ID law rejected by Justice Department - latimes.com

Reporting from Washington— The Obama administration's civil rights office is stepping up its fight with the Southern states over voting rights, announcing it will block a new South Carolina law that would require voters to show a government-issued photo identification before casting a ballot.

The Justice Department invoked the Voting Rights Act on Friday and said the new photo-identification rule could deny the right to vote for tens of thousands of blacks and other minorities.

"According to the state's statistics, there are 81,938 minority citizens who are already registered to vote and who lack DMV-issued identification," Thomas E. Perez, the chief of the department's civil rights division, said in a letter to South Carolina officials. He referred to a driver's license issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, the most common form of photo identification.

ID law found discriminatory? uh no. It hasn't been. AG Holder, the Democrat Party, La Raza, the ACLU, and the NAACP have found it discriminatory. As far as I can remember from reading the Constitution, they are not the final arbiter. Another lie, and on Christmas Eve to boot.

Reporting from Washington— The Obama administration's civil rights office is stepping up its fight with the Southern states over voting rights, announcing it will block a new South Carolina law that would require voters to show a government-issued photo identification before casting a ballot.

The Justice Department invoked the Voting Rights Act on Friday and said the new photo-identification rule could deny the right to vote for tens of thousands of blacks and other minorities.

"According to the state's statistics, there are 81,938 minority citizens who are already registered to vote and who lack DMV-issued identification," Thomas E. Perez, the chief of the department's civil rights division, said in a letter to South Carolina officials. He referred to a driver's license issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, the most common form of photo identification.

Voting seems like a pretty important thing to do.

Is there any proposal you have that might identify the voter as being of age and otherwise legally qualified to vote?

Can anyone with no ID whatever vote? Foreigners? Americans outside of their own district? Is there anything that you might require?

How would you have voters identify themselves?

Are there any qualifications that you think a person needs to be a voter?

Democrats once again insisting they be allowed to cheat.

Voting seems like a pretty important thing to do.

Is there any proposal you have that might identify the voter as being of age and otherwise legally qualified to vote?

Can anyone with no ID whatever vote? Foreigners? Americans outside of their own district? Is there anything that you might require?

How would you have voters identify themselves?

We could cut off a leg and count the rings?

Are there any qualifications that you think a person needs to be a voter?

A promise to vote democrat, at least once, and you are good to go.

Forum List

Back