I worship Adolph Hitler as one of the Norse Gods and I want a Jew to bake me a cake

Remember, Adoph Hitler is a god to me, so if a Jew refuses to bake my cake it is religious discrimination.

I just joined the Westborro Baptist Church.

I want a gay baker to bake my God Hates Fags cake

20Nb45b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll bake you a cake ... it's up to you if you want to eat it.

05-03-2002-eng-01.jpg

Liberals know they're going to lose on this issue, they're already admitting we're right on this. The Supreme Court will decide this issue soon.

I just joined the Knights Templar. I demand to have a cake baked by a Muslim baker, so I can have a party with my fellow Crusaders.

Charles Manson is my god, I worship him, and I want to force Sharon Tate's family to bake me a cake celebrating his birthday.

Can I do it?

According to liberals, YES.

Charles Manson is my god, I worship him, and I want to force Sharon Tate's family to bake me a cake celebrating his birthday.

Can I do it?

According to liberals, YES.
Show us where any liberal said anything about Manson, religion, and cakes. :)

:lol:

Go for it. Sounds like a great plan.
Looks like you've surrendered because you know I'm right.

:lol:

What are you "right" about?

I've looked back over this thread, and all you've said so far is that Hitler is a god to you, and you want to hire a Jew to bake a cake. If that's what you're talking about when you say you are "right", then I agree - you should do exactly that. You should record it, too - and share that recording with every American citizen.

How many whiny threads about cakes are you going to make tonight?
You don't care about the First Amendment, I do. You care more about the radical gay agenda than you care about the First Amendment.

As adolf is a relative of mine I can tell you anyone will bake you a cake.

Forum List

Back