I won't work for the left to dumb-down Ryan like they did Palin

There's no need to do anything but highlight that Ryan wants to kill medicare and that under Ryan's budget Mitt Romney would pay less than 1% in taxes.

So they will go the other route and paint Ryan as a policy-wonk egghead out of touch with the American people.

LOL. Ryan needs no help in that department. Requiring all of his staff to read Ayn Rand says all that needs to be said about his morals and world view.

So they will go the other route and paint Ryan as a policy-wonk egghead out of touch with the American people.

LOL. Ryan needs no help in that department. Requiring all of his staff to read Ayn Rand says all that needs to be said about his morals and world view.

When the left can't paint an opp as a dope-them paint them as an egghead........................

The left has already started the Ryan is stupid mantra. Not only is Ryan stupid, but Joe Biden is brilliant and the left can hardly wait for Biden to slaughter Ryan in the debates.

Actually Here at VIllanova,penn,temple,drexel, all of the social science people are VERY happy about the Ryan pick. There are MANY reasons why. I will name two big ones. His financial history is two things. 1. It reinforces the claim that mittens only likes people that are like him, which is why he didnt pick someone else that would have been a better fit and didn't when he was in office argue against all the things mittens stood for. Also his budget plan is one that the lock step repubs. couldnt evn all get behind because it was So plainly a loser. We now need to go into the social issues that Ryan backs. 1 life begins at conception and that at conception the fetus is granted personhood rights, This is one that only 11% of american believe, not popular AT all. Also he was against stem cell research, he is for DOMA, also again a VERY unpopular side which goes against what mittens has put into law in mass. Now another thing that not many people look at is; his age. Many people in this country feel as if someone of his age 42 is NOT a good choice. I guess mittens just wanted to throw away PA as if those points didnt matter to him. One has got to hope that he has a better showing in OHIO and FLA even though he has now done the one thing that would alienate him in both states.

Forum List

Back