Only two tax returns from Ryan

But, hey - that's still more than RobMe has released or plans to.

Gullible rw's love getting screwed.

We should have 14 years of financial disclosure forms from the guy because he is a member of congress, What is he even talking about?

We should have 14 years of financial disclosure forms from the guy because he is a member of congress, What is he even talking about?

Yabut, he's pub/pot.

We expect them to be crooked and they expect to get a pass from rw voters.

And, Ryan is among the most corrupt.

Seems to me then, that if you have 14 years of disclosure forms on file, then you shouldn't need to see any of his tax returns at all, unless of course, you plan to hold all those that actually write tax policy to the same standard.

Seems to me then, that if you have 14 years of disclosure forms on file, then you shouldn't need to see any of his tax returns at all, unless of course, you plan to hold all those that actually write tax policy to the same standard.

Ryan is a career politician, why would anyone have that much interest in his returns? The interest in Romney's returns stems from the many mysteries surrounding how he made his wealth and how much he managed to shelter through esoteric means available only to the wealthy investor class.

He's released more of his tax returns than Obama has released college transcripts. Sounds like Ryan is being overly transparent according to Obama standards.

Paul Ryan Says He'll Only Release 2 Years Of Tax Returns In '60 Minutes' Interview

He really has no choice but to be as crooked and corrupt as RobMe.

Oh wait - its Ryan we're talking about. He already is as crooked and corrupt as RobMe.

They're a matched set.

If you don't like the requirements... Write your Legislators, and try to change them. Until then...
is

Ryan is a career politician, why would anyone have that much interest in his returns? The interest in Romney's returns stems from the many mysteries surrounding how he made his wealth and how much he managed to shelter through esoteric means available only to the wealthy investor class.

Do you have a problem with people sheltering their income to reduce their taxes? It's legal, is it not?

Paul Ryan Says He'll Only Release 2 Years Of Tax Returns In '60 Minutes' Interview

He really has no choice but to be as crooked and corrupt as RobMe.

Oh wait - its Ryan we're talking about. He already is as crooked and corrupt as RobMe.

They're a matched set.

Wow, I see you're still proud of the Obama record. Man you guys really cant talk enough about it. Well we know how pathetic the left is, when was the last time the left brought up an actual issue in a campaign? Was it Kerry? Someone, help a brother out. 2006 they ran on nothing and won and 2008 they ran on nothing and won....so pretty soon people want to know what the plan is, besides getting force fed laws they dont want.
So about that Obama record, why arent they touting it?

Romney saw several more years of Ryan's tax returns, but I guess they settled on two years so as not to show up Willard.

Yabut, he's pub/pot.

We expect them to be crooked and they expect to get a pass from rw voters.

And, Ryan is among the most corrupt.

Look! Romney's returns have been scrutinized by the IRS and most likely by members of the obama team. If there was anything crooked, it would have been exposed already. The demands from the left are simply an attempt to deflect attention away from obama's own mysteries.

I have question mainly for the left because they are the ones harping about tax returns but anyone can respond here we go. Have any of you ever looked at any of the tax returns released by any Presidential candidate? Please be honest just to start things off no I never have.

Forum List

Back