I won't stand for the NA anymore either, now that I know its

Seriously?
a very racist poem wrote by a racist man.

How many free blacks were there in 1812??

Land of the free, and home of the brave.
Have you ever once considered thinking with your brain and not your heart? :dunno:

I always think with my brain, not with my dick.

it must be a really tiny one then. I mean really tiny. Miniscule, even microscopic perhaps. The level of your ignorance is truly astonishing.

Black Soldier and Sailors in the War | War of 1812 | PBS
All told, more than 4000 people were freed from slavery – the largest emancipation that took place in the U.S. until the Civil War.
If the British would of won the war, you could bet that the King would of enslaved the Americans once again. Why are you liberals so wanting for someone else to do your thinking? Cant you not rely on someone else to take care of yourself and your family? I guess not..

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

Only so they could fight.

In the end, the War of 1812 did not provide greater opportunities or equality for free blacks as they anticipated, nor did it initiate a wave of emancipation for enslaved Americans seeking freedom. They would find themselves wedged between slavery and freedom, and between race discrimination and egalitarianism. Their patriotic efforts had not reshaped white minds about what role they should play in society, and public memories of the war largely ignored their contributions. New prejudicial racial distinctions replaced class differences among blacks and destroyed once and for all the optimism of the Revolutionary era. For African Americans, the “forgotten war” delayed their quest for equality and freedom.

Wedged Between Slavery and Freedom: African American Equality Deferred (U.S. National Park Service)

I remember a good friend of mine in 1975 Ft. Jackson went to restaurant in Columbia and she was not allowed in.

Tell me again how far we have come. Time to quit glorifying war and instead glorify peace, and with the war on women staring, the white GOP think they control women's bodies.

No racist song and I'm not standing for it anymore.

I remember a good friend of mine in 1975 Ft. Jackson went to restaurant in Columbia and she was not allowed in.

Tell me again how far we have come. Time to quit glorifying war and instead glorify peace, and with the war on women staring, the white GOP think they control women's bodies.

40 years ago?

Was it a Mens Club, or was she the wrong color?

Psst...
got anything current?

Seriously?

Have you ever once considered thinking with your brain and not your heart? :dunno:

Penelope has a dick.

Is you tranny?

I don't need to stand and my mother is not a bitch. I've been married to a man for over 30 years. What would that matter is was a transvestite?

Seriously?

Penelope has a dick.

Is you tranny?
Seriously?

Penelope has a dick.

Is you tranny?

She calls it BOB.

(Battery Operated B........)

Derpity derpity derpderpderp.

I doubt anyone will even notice you aren't standing. Trolls are only a couple feet tall

Last edited:
The writer of the song, poem fought against abolitionists.

Seriously?

It's only racist if you have no knowledge of what he was writing it for. The problem is the people railing against the Anthem are ignorant of history and proudly remain so.

Star Spangled Banner Lyrics Verse 3

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Meaning of Star Spangled Banner Lyrics Verse 3

Francis Scott Key describes the British as arrogant and boastful in the lyrics 'that band who so vauntingly swore'
He is venting his anger at the British with the "foul footsteps' pollution" lyrics inferring that the British poisoned the ground on which they walked
But the poison and corruption had been washed away by the blood of the British
The Star Spangled Banner lyrics "the hireling " refers to the British use of Mercenaries (German Hessians) in the American War of Independence
The Star Spangled Banner lyrics "...and slave" is a direct reference to the British practice of Impressment (kidnapping American seamen and forcing them into service on British man-of war ships). This was a Important cause of the War of 1812
Francis Scott Key then describes the Star Spangled Banner as a symbol of triumph over all adversity

Star Spangled Banner Lyrics and Meaning ***

Seriously?

Penelope has a dick.

Is you tranny?

I don't need to stand and my mother is not a bitch. I've been married to a man for over 30 years. What would that matter is was a transvestite?

Is that some kind of code?

It's very good.

Seriously?

It's only racist if you have no knowledge of what he was writing it for. The problem is the people railing against the Anthem are ignorant of history and proudly remain so.

Francis Scott Key describes the British as arrogant and boastful in the lyrics 'that band who so vauntingly swore'
He is venting his anger at the British with the "foul footsteps' pollution" lyrics inferring that the British poisoned the ground on which they walked
The Star Spangled Banner lyrics "the hireling " refers to the British use of Mercenaries (German Hessians) in the American War of Independence
The Star Spangled Banner lyrics "...and slave" is a direct reference to the British practice of Impressment (kidnapping American seamen and forcing them into service on British man-of war ships). This was a Important cause of the War of 1812
Francis Scott Key then describes the Star Spangled Banner as a symbol of triumph over all adversity

yes...

the mercenary and the impressed, as already explained.

Seriously?

It's been pointed out to you what it means...doubling down on ignorance only makes you look ignorant

I don't agree with the OP but since this is the United States, we all have the right sit, stand, lay down and nap or go out for coffee during the national anthem.

Seriously?

Hmm. Looks like Will was correct. You truly don't have a brain. Carry on squawking little parrot.

Seriously?

Hmm. Looks like will was correct. You truly don't have a brain. Carry on squawking little parrot.
I think she (?) has both of us on ignore.

No other reason for being that ignorant

Forum List

Back