I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

Show me where The FBI put forth and confirmed any of your lie--"All you know is that I don't support Hillary. Does not supporting a psychopath who allowed multiple people to die, caused the crisis in Syria, mishandled classified information through incompetence, intent, or stupidity, misplaced billions of dollars, and has accomplished nothing during the entirety of her career " You wacko brains are so intoxicated with your hate that your mind just explodes in lies and distortions, to repeat myself your stupid. Prove any of these comments and show me where the FBI said it. You fricken hate Nazi. You won't get another response from me , other then me telling you until you come back with the truth that yes your are stupid because what I said isn't true.
Hate Nazi? Now, I already explained how the Democrats are closer to the Nazi party and you didn't even refute it.

You misused the word "Your" again, and here you're calling others stupid.

Well, first, the email thing.

Comey explains it well enough here. Right here, he is describing destruction of Federal Records, destruction of evidence, exposing lies she has told recently, and how she had been emailing classified information. He then followed it up by saying that she shouldn't be charged because she had no idea what she was doing, or in other words, was stupid or incompetent.

Clinton emailed classified info after leaving State: report
Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept. | New York Post
It was among the emails released by Wikileaks.

For allowing multiple Americans to die, you can check the report on Benghazi, which details conflicting reports from high levels of government. She also denied them extra security before the incident.

Wikileaks released emails where Hillary was saying she is glad she had a hand int he destruction of Syria.
Leaked Email Reveals Hillary Clinton Wanted War In Syria To Benefit Israel

"He then followed it up by saying that she shouldn't be charged because she had no idea what she was doing," or in otherwords, was stupid or incompetent. Misquoting does not really help your argument. Like Trump, in your exuberance you create your own facts.

I didn't create my own facts, I paraphrased his speech. Pretty easy to come to that conclusion, given he basically said breaking nine+ laws and then lying about it constantly, then destroying Federal Records and evidence was somehow an accident, even after she was trained and informed repeatedly about the rules. Though, my personal opinion is that she's stupid, incompetent, AND did it all intentionally.

You don't paraphrase by saying, "He then followed it up by saying that..". And where did he say anything about nine+laws? Also Comey never said Clinton was lying. You're taking your words and trying to put those words in the mouth of the FBI Director to make your argument sound creditable. It's not. Trying to exaggerate what the director said does not help your case. If you have an opinion, fine but don't ascribe your opinion to someone else. You can do better than that.

Pretty sure if he directly contradicts something she said, it means she lied. Congress pointed out she lied during the hearing, too. He doesn't have to say she lied, it's apparent to everyone who's not a mindless Democrat drone.

I don't have to put the words in his mouth, it was the conclusion he came to, and heavily implied by his conclusion. I'm not exaggerating, I'm making it obvious what the conclusion was, and your defense of her is outright silly, especially given all that she's done.

I'd say after this I will stop taking you seriously, but I didn't take you seriously to begin with, given your previous posts I've seen~

When you contradict a person, you are saying they are mistaken, not lying. There's a big difference. A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. Whether Clinton lied is certainly debatable unless, you're part of the Clinton opposition in which case all false statements, predictions, and failure to recall are of course lies.

What Comey did say, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI", needs no interpretation.

Congress did not say she lied. Several members of the 8th and 9th Republican House Hillary inquisition Committee claimed she lied just as you are now. When questioning Comey, committee members tried over and over to get him to say she lied to the FBI, and the American but Comey would not support their statements.

What is really disgusting about this whole issue, is not whether Clinton lied or had the wrong kind of email server but rather the House of Representatives pursuit of Clinton for purely political reasons. They have wasted millions of dollars in order get rhetoric to feed the media and the Republicans campaigning. After Nov. 8, the Clinton email server will be history whether she wins or not.

Last edited:
You don't paraphrase by saying, "He then followed it up by saying that..". And where did he say anything about nine+laws? Also Comey never said Clinton was lying. You're taking your words and trying to put those words in the mouth of the FBI Director to make your argument sound creditable. It's not. Trying to exaggerate what the director said does not help your case. If you have an opinion, fine but don't ascribe your opinion to someone else. You can do better than that.
Pretty sure if he directly contradicts something she said, it means she lied. Congress pointed out she lied during the hearing, too. He doesn't have to say she lied, it's apparent to everyone who's not a mindless Democrat drone.

I don't have to put the words in his mouth, it was the conclusion he came to, and heavily implied by his conclusion. I'm not exaggerating, I'm making it obvious what the conclusion was, and your defense of her is outright silly, especially given all that she's done.

I'd say after this I will stop taking you seriously, but I didn't take you seriously to begin with, given your previous posts I've seen~
Everything you said here is a lie, you want it to be a fact so like the rest of you clowns it's either lies or distortions. Your just another FOX CRAP CONTROLLED HATE ZOMBIE> Example think about it, your bullshit "Pretty sure if he directly contradicts something she said, it means she lied" does that means she lied. not at all. If you had a mind you would see that. More bullshit "Congress pointed out she lied during the hearing, too." congress as a whole said nothing , why do you think that your goofball leaders, the hate Nazi's had 6 committees, Who all said she did nothing wrong but I will tell you what did happen ,during the committees Your regressive hate leaders lied non stop about what each committee would find out. Only trouble is they lied, and of course that is proved by the fact that thet dam well would have made that the decision of all 6 committees but they all said she was guilty of nothing. but your hate leaders had a plan and if you can't figure that out your mindless. So like I said everything you said is made up or FOX CRAP NEWS.
Yet again, I do not watch Fox News. I've come to the conclusion that you're a Democrat because you're incapable of retaining information, because everything I say seems to bounce right off of your thick skull.

Nobody at any point said she did nothing wrong, and you clearly didn't actually look into what they DID say.

So, all of Congress lied during the Congressional Hearing, and Comey, who as an Establishment Servant actually prevented her indictment despite all the evidence against her, also lied. In fact, what you're telling me is that everyone but Clinton lied despite all the evidence to the contrary. Why don't you just come out and say the evidence lied, and Clinton lied every time she admitted to any of the accusations? In fact, let's just say that all the witnesses in the State Department lied, and the emails that were leaked via hacking lied, too. Note the sarcasm, because I really meant it.

As of right now, what you're showing me is that you didn't listen to Comey's speech, you did not listen to the Congressional hearing, and you haven't read any of the released information from the FBI. You also clearly didn't read the Benghazi report. CNN only reports so much, you know, especially on Democrats, given that they take their orders from the Establishment-Controlled DNC.

Why did you even come here to spread propaganda if you don't even pay attention to current events?
Non stop FOX crap, Yes anyone who said anything outside of the committee during committee lied and the only people that lied were Your bullshit party. So what you want us to believe ,that even though all the committees were put together by your lying gods on those committees and no I don't mean the democrats and even in all cases regressives had the majority vote and said straight out that she did nothing. You want us to believe the same regressive that lied about her during every one of those committees. told the truth. They said she was going to be put in jail and was guilty what 50-60 times when they were outside of committee but all said non guilty in committee. Its' simply that you lying fucks are trying to destroy her with as many lies as possible. You make me gag, you FOX controlled idiot.

"He then followed it up by saying that she shouldn't be charged because she had no idea what she was doing," or in otherwords, was stupid or incompetent. Misquoting does not really help your argument. Like Trump, in your exuberance you create your own facts.
I didn't create my own facts, I paraphrased his speech. Pretty easy to come to that conclusion, given he basically said breaking nine+ laws and then lying about it constantly, then destroying Federal Records and evidence was somehow an accident, even after she was trained and informed repeatedly about the rules. Though, my personal opinion is that she's stupid, incompetent, AND did it all intentionally.
You blind fuck he said non of that.Stupid said quote" he basically said breaking nine+ laws"Your basically said bullshit doesn't cut it anywhere in the real world only in the hate would that you live in. There is no such thing as a proof by what a fuck like you thinks he said.
Oh, look, you're getting so mad, you can't even spell. Am I getting under your skin by actually providing facts? I know how Democrats hate those. It's a good thing this isn't in the CDZ or you'd have been banned several times over because rather than debating, you just spew insults.
I know I got your ass over a barrel when you go after my spelling, in fact it is my number one barometric telling me when I have one of you fucks quivering in the corner..
Have me on the ropes? All you've been doing is denying evidence, ignoring my points, and blocking out all facts. I'm pointing out the irony that you're calling others stupid while misspelling simple words.

The fact is that you're doubting the majority, and even the words of the guy who defended her, over a proven liar. No doubt entirely because you haven't gone over the evidence. If everyone was lying, they'd have been able to indict her, because they wanted to. Nobody is prosecuting her because she's the Establishment pick, and the Establishment controls the FBI. They even said that what Comey was showing us is that anyone but Hillary would have been indicted for all the laws that were broken. It's sad that people as dense and gullible, and so willing to ignore facts exist. It doesn't bother me so much anymore, I keep minimal expectations, you just fail to meet those.

Unlike you, I've cited evidence for every single one of my claims, the problem here is that I can drag you to water, but I can't make you drink. Stupid can't be fixed. I'll just chalk you up as another member of the Insane Clown Posse that haunts and trolls this forum.
Well I wouldn't even know what you wrote after the first few comments because I didn't have to , I read 5 or 6 words of you words, find out the lie and attack on the lie. So your right I don't really care what you write at this time, Just garbage and that will be the end of it.,. I have no time for FOX idiots. your a idiot, yes your.

Hate Nazi? Now, I already explained how the Democrats are closer to the Nazi party and you didn't even refute it.

Comey explains it well enough here. Right here, he is describing destruction of Federal Records, destruction of evidence, exposing lies she has told recently, and how she had been emailing classified information. He then followed it up by saying that she shouldn't be charged because she had no idea what she was doing, or in other words, was stupid or incompetent.

Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept. | New York Post

For allowing multiple Americans to die, you can check the report on Benghazi, which details conflicting reports from high levels of government. She also denied them extra security before the incident.

Wikileaks released emails where Hillary was saying she is glad she had a hand int he destruction of Syria.

When you contradict a person, you are saying they are mistaken, not lying. There's a big difference. A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. Whether Clinton lied is certainly debatable unless, you're part of the Clinton opposition in which case all false statements, predictions, and failure to recall are of course lies.

What Comey did say, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI", needs no interpretation.

Congress did not say she lied. Several members of the 8th and 9th Republican House Hillary inquisition Committee claimed she lied just as you are now. When questioning Comey, committee members tried over and over to get him to say she lied to the FBI, and the American but Comey would not support their statements.

Of the charges that the regressives have on Hillary , I think about 10 to 15% are true because Golly gee, she has made mistakes, something that a regressive never does. When Clinton was appointed the Secretary of State, all the living ex Secretary of States came and sat down with her, she asked them of the cuff what they would advise her to do. They all gave her real advice and Collen Powell Told her to make sure she had her own Email set up as he had done in the past. Powell doing it was public Knowledge, never heard one of these scabs from the right say anything about it. The regressive party runs on lies and distortion, in fact without them they couldn't/wouldn't exist.

What is really disgusting about this whole issue, is not whether Clinton lied or had the wrong kind of email server but rather the House of Representatives pursuit of Clinton for purely political reasons. They have wasted millions of dollars in order get rhetoric to feed the media and the Republicans campaigning. After Nov. 8, the Clinton email server will be history whether she wins or not.

Pretty sure stating that you were using one device when you actually used many is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she was using multiple. Pretty sure saying you filing and sorting the emails when you were not is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she didn't keep them organized at all. Pretty sure saying you turned over all the work-related emails when you did not is a lie. In fact, she lied a multitude of times, and you have to be outright stupid to think she didn't.

Of course Comey wouldn't admit she lied, the Establishment looks out for its servants when it's convenient. The contradictions he listed during his speech, however, speak for themselves.

Oh, sure, catching a corrupt establishment servant who seeks to do the bidding of foreign masters, and has a long history of corruption is a waste of time. I'll keep that in mind. While we're at it, we may as well prevent the arrest of everyone else who breaks the law, too.

You're no better than the forum's paid shills.

Pretty sure stating that you were using one device when you actually used many is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she was using multiple. Pretty sure saying you filing and sorting the emails when you were not is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she didn't keep them organized at all. Pretty sure saying you turned over all the work-related emails when you did not is a lie. In fact, she lied a multitude of times, and you have to be outright stupid to think she didn't.

Of course Comey wouldn't admit she lied, the Establishment looks out for its servants when it's convenient. The contradictions he listed during his speech, however, speak for themselves.

Oh, sure, catching a corrupt establishment servant who seeks to do the bidding of foreign masters, and has a long history of corruption is a waste of time. I'll keep that in mind. While we're at it, we may as well prevent the arrest of everyone else who breaks the law, too.

You have no idea what you think, other then the fact that you hate her, so everything she says is a lie. Your fucking imagination is hardly worth even responding to. Then throw in the fact that a prerequisite to be a regressive is paranoia and what you end up with is bullshit. You can keep your hatred . People that have the capacity to think know that your hate driven make believe bullshit is exactly that.

What Clinton said in an event in February 2015 was that she used an iPhone, iPad, mini iPad and a Blackberry. However, she also said she used the ipads for photos not email. I'm pretty sure over a 7 year period she had multiple email devices but probably not at the same time. Although the average life of a cell phone today is 4.7 years, active users who use them in their daily work report a 16 month average and Clinton would certainly fall into that category.

Considering who the republicans have nominated, they have to resort to misquotes, out of context quotes, and fabrications in attempts to prove Hillary is a liar and a crook as their leader contents. After all, it's the only way their nominee is going to get elected.

There actually are peopled paid to post on boards like this. I thought that was a joke.

Last edited:

What Clinton said in an event in February 2015 was that she used an iPhone, iPad, mini iPad and a Blackberry. However, she also said she used the ipads for photos not email. I'm pretty sure over a 7 year period she had multiple email devices but probably not at the same time. Although the average life of a cell phone today is 4.7 years, active users who use them in their daily work report a 16 month average and Clinton would certainly fall into that category.

Considering who the republicans have nominated, they have to resort to misquotes, out of context quotes, and fabrications in attempts to prove Hillary is a liar and a crook as their leader contents. After all, it's the only way their nominee is going to get elected.

There actually are peopled paid to post on boards like this. I thought that was a joke.
A lot of speculation there, with no evidence. I'd take the word over the FBI over hers, however low that sets the bar. Even if that were true, all the other lies still stand.

Actually, Democrats helped nominate Trump. If you check open polls, you'll see your own party is made this sick joke possible. Neat how your fellow party members ensured both major party candidates were criminals, huh?

You're living proof of that.

A lot of speculation there, with no evidence. I'd take the word over the FBI over hers, however low that sets the bar. Even if that were true, all the other lies still stand.

Actually, Democrats helped nominate Trump. If you check open polls, you'll see your own party is made this sick joke possible. Neat how your fellow party members ensured both major party candidates were criminals, huh?

I'll take the word of the FBI too, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI".

Attachments

• ann-dunham-madre-di-obama-ose.jpg
    ann-dunham-madre-di-obama-ose.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20
All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

View attachment 87349

I bet they support her 100%

Obama's mother.
I have to ask, what does that mean to you, I don't know if you know this or not but you don't pick your mother but you do pick your wife. I'm just amazed how stupid you people are. I've lived a long time and have never seen the hatred , ugliness that is your party now. You people live off FOX CRAP NEWS A that Fat guy, both massive liars. But you build your whole thinking process from those lies' I Know the routine , You never watch Either one, which I'm sure is bullshit but it doesn't matter anyway every thought and Idea comes through them to your hate party and everyone in it speaks exactly the same rhetoric and lies that these Broadcaster sell your mindless puppet party.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

View attachment 87349

I bet they support her 100%

Obama's mother

I have to ask, what does that mean to you, I don't know if you know this or not but you don't pick your mother but you do pick your wife. I'm just amazed how stupid you people are. I've lived a long time and have never seen the hatred , ugliness that is your party now. You people live off FOX CRAP NEWS A that Fat guy, both massive liars. But you build your whole thinking process from those lies' I Know the routine , You never watch Either one, which I'm sure is bullshit but it doesn't matter anyway every thought and Idea comes through them to your hate party and everyone in it speaks exactly the same rhetoric and lies that these Broadcaster sell your mindless puppet party.

You aren't an intelligent man/woman are you? Do try and stick with the thread you idiot.
The OP slanders Trump's wife while ignoring Obama's mother.
Go read some HuffPo asshole, you'll feel better.

Idiot he had no control who his mother was but Trump picked the prostitute for his wife. Obamas mother wasn't the first lady but Trumps prostitute wife would be. Are you that big of a idiot. Your so full of hate that you can't see this.

Idiot he had no control who his mother was but Trump picked the prostitute for his wife. Obamas mother wasn't the first lady but Trumps prostitute wife would be. Are you that big of a idiot. Your so full of hate that you can't see this.

You calling Trump's wife a prostitute just proves how utterly ignorant you are...and ignoring the fact Obamie's mammy was white trash reveals you're an Obama Butt sniffer

You aren't real bright are you?
Tell me kid, how much of an influence was that Ho on her son?

So........the Left doesn't care that Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator or that the Hildabitch enabled him...they don't care tat Obimbo's mother posed nude...but they DO care that Trump's wife did.

You just can't make this shit up.

I'll take the word of the FBI too, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI".
Even if that were the case, she lied to the American people. The Democrats LOVE liars and criminals.

You calling Trump's wife a prostitute just proves how utterly ignorant you are...and ignoring the fact Obamie's mammy was white trash reveals you're an Obama Butt sniffer

What relevance does Obama's mother have to this thread? She is certainly not running for office and neither is her son. The background of a potential first lady is certainly relevant.

What relevance does Obama's mother have to this thread? She is certainly not running for office and neither is her son. The background of a potential first lady is certainly relevant.

Ahhh shaddup and if you don't like what I post use fucking ignore.

Forum List

Back