I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

Boy did I have that wrong I thought the media was run by the communist and masons, You can't Imagen how democrats laugh at your insane attempts to smooth over the chief scum bag who is the head of the. scum bag party
Did you somehow miss the emails between CNN and the DNC, where they fed them questions to damage Bernie and help Hillary? Think that made it pretty clear who's in charge.

Oh please, I've insulted Trump every opportunity, I only correct false information, then people claim I'm a Trump-bot when, in reality, if I were old enough to vote, it would be for Gary Johnson.

Funny, the Democrats are far bigger scumbags, the current president is proof enough of that.
Mindless puppet.
Ha! You repeat everything the establishment has told you as fact, and somehow I'M the mindless puppet? It's funny Democrats can't seem to recognize the irony in their statements.
Mindless puppet
Ahahaha! Now you're just repeating yourself because you can't debate me. It's okay, I had minimal expectations for you anyway, but somehow you managed to fail even those~!
Debate you, you mindless puppet. There is nothing you could possibly say that I would be dumb enough to believe , so under the circumstances why would I debate you, you poor mental slug. Now that is funny. Debate you.

Did you somehow miss the emails between CNN and the DNC, where they fed them questions to damage Bernie and help Hillary? Think that made it pretty clear who's in charge.

Oh please, I've insulted Trump every opportunity, I only correct false information, then people claim I'm a Trump-bot when, in reality, if I were old enough to vote, it would be for Gary Johnson.

Funny, the Democrats are far bigger scumbags, the current president is proof enough of that.
Mindless puppet.
Ha! You repeat everything the establishment has told you as fact, and somehow I'M the mindless puppet? It's funny Democrats can't seem to recognize the irony in their statements.
Mindless puppet
Ahahaha! Now you're just repeating yourself because you can't debate me. It's okay, I had minimal expectations for you anyway, but somehow you managed to fail even those~!
Debate you, you mindless puppet. There is nothing you could possibly say that I would be dumb enough to believe , so under the circumstances why would I debate you, you poor mental slug. Now that is funny. Debate you.
Only further enforcing my point that you are incapable of debating, and that you're resorting to just spewing insults because of it. It's what Liberals do, every single one of them on the forum does it, and you're no different.

Last edited:
All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.
"Bringing it up" is an entirely different thing from trying to use something like this to disqualify the spouse running for president because their wife or husband was involved in nude photos.

Mindless puppet.
Mindless puppet
Only further enforcing my point that you are incapable of debating, and that you're resorting to just spewing insults because of it. It's what Liberals do, every single one of them on the forum does it, and you're no different.
Well you can take your little haters party propaganda and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Debating you would be futile , a hate driven person won't debate, they will only dictate to the world with Fox and Rush driven shit and that is all you have to offer. I love these goof balls that continually say that people won't debate them because they are what? to smart, a fair debater , open minded or just another regressive liar that gets every ounce of their information from FOX CRAP NEWS AND RUSH FATTY, sorry big guy I know which one it is. This is my thread and when I start my threads , I'm doing them to debate, but it takes what, a couple of comments and you know all that is needed from them . Their ugliness and hate comes oozing through the screen. You people from the regressive hate party are pitiful and this country has to take a position against the haters that drive you and your party and I believe they will.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.
"Bringing it up" is an entirely different thing from trying to use something like this to disqualify the spouse running for president because their wife or husband was involved in nude photos.
Who in the hell is doing that, the thread is wondering what the Christian right thinks about their first lady and how she would look in the white house.

Mindless puppet
Well you can take your little haters party propaganda and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Debating you would be futile , a hate driven person won't debate, they will only dictate to the world with Fox and Rush driven shit and that is all you have to offer. I love these goof balls that continually say that people won't debate them because they are what? to smart, a fair debater , open minded or just another regressive liar that gets every ounce of their information from FOX CRAP NEWS AND RUSH FATTY, sorry big guy I know which one it is. This is my thread and when I start my threads , I'm doing them to debate, but it takes what, a couple of comments and you know all that is needed from them . Their ugliness and hate comes oozing through the screen. You people from the regressive hate party are pitiful and this country has to take a position against the haters that drive you and your party and I believe they will.

You struggle with spelling and your ability to punctuate is "hit and miss" (at best) so I would say that your ability to answer questions about your belief system would be "iffy" at best thus you avoid a debate or discussion. I doubt that you could back your belief in Hitlery with facts and data. Your defense of her would be laughable at best because you do not know about her background. You have no clue about whom is backing her......which are the very wealthy elites that little commies like you claim to have such disdain for. You have this massive chip on your shoulder while your posts are full of hatred while calling others "haters"...I am sure you can't see the irony in that...mostly because you don't know the definition of the word...but I digress.

Hitlery is a globalist, she does not believe in borders, she does not believe that American sovereignty is worth fighting for and she was onboard with the TPP, another unfair trade agreement that will be yet another nail in the coffin of the middle class. She is a CFR member and she is being supported by those like George Soros that wants to destroy our borders. Do you know anything about Soros? Do you know anything about the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you know about the book "Tragedy And Hope" written by Bill "drop trou's mentor that was allowed to sit on on CFR meetings? He wrote in detail as to how the CFR agenda was to create a one world government ran by a banking elite? Because if you don't know about these things, I'd be happy to educate you on it. I'm here to help.....I'm a "giver" and it's what I do.

Mindless puppet
I'm not sure which party you're calling a hater party, but I'll assume it's the Republican Party because that's what CNN says. I'm not part of the Republican party. I've already told you that, but apparently you either toss out information because it doesn't suit your propaganda, or you're incapable of retaining it. I also don't listen to Fox News, it's owned by the same Establishment that owns CNN, it's guaranteed to spread false information for ratings. I don't listen to Rush, in fact, I don't really listen to the radio most of the time. I'm also neither big, nor a guy. You don't actually know what party I'm a part of, all you have are assumptions, all of which have been wrong. Any other assumptions you want to make in an attempt to avoid debate by insulting me, or are you done?

Mindless puppet.
Mindless puppet
You have a funny way or surrendering....:lol:

Mindless puppet.
Mindless puppet
Oh horse hockey sticks..

Mindless puppet

You struggle with spelling and your ability to punctuate is "hit and miss" (at best) so I would say that your ability to answer questions about your belief system would be "iffy" at best thus you avoid a debate or discussion. I doubt that you could back your belief in Hitlery with facts and data. Your defense of her would be laughable at best because you do not know about her background. You have no clue about whom is backing her......which are the very wealthy elites that little commies like you claim to have such disdain for. You have this massive chip on your shoulder while your posts are full of hatred while calling others "haters"...I am sure you can't see the irony in that...mostly because you don't know the definition of the word...but I digress.

Hitlery is a globalist, she does not believe in borders, she does not believe that American sovereignty is worth fighting for and she was onboard with the TPP, another unfair trade agreement that will be yet another nail in the coffin of the middle class. She is a CFR member and she is being supported by those like George Soros that wants to destroy our borders. Do you know anything about Soros? Do you know anything about the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you know about the book "Tragedy And Hope" written by Bill "drop trou's mentor that was allowed to sit on on CFR meetings? He wrote in detail as to how the CFR agenda was to create a one world government ran by a banking elite? Because if you don't know about these things, I'd be happy to educate you on it. I'm here to help.....I'm a "giver" and it's what I do.
Funny I know I have them when they attack my spelling, As I said and can be totally verified in your comment, is that your a 100% FOX CRAP brain. I've heard your FOX CRAP hypocrisy, Mono think before. You people have one mind between you, it's all gibberish to people who aren't paranoid and live in the cup half full world. The prerequisite to be a regressive is paranoia and your goof ball believes in your half cup empty world, says it all.

Mindless puppet.
Mindless puppet
You have a funny way or surrendering....:lol:
Actually I was just done with being in the world of stupid for the day. I'm still there today, this is my thread and what you clowns come back with has nothing to do with the thread , you people have to hijack the thread because my thread buries you clowns in your hypocrisy and you have no way to respond to the truth of your hypocrisy, as shown in almost every comment from you clowns.

Mindless puppet
I'm not sure which party you're calling a hater party, but I'll assume it's the Republican Party because that's what CNN says. I'm not part of the Republican party. I've already told you that, but apparently you either toss out information because it doesn't suit your propaganda, or you're incapable of retaining it. I also don't listen to Fox News, it's owned by the same Establishment that owns CNN, it's guaranteed to spread false information for ratings. I don't listen to Rush, in fact, I don't really listen to the radio most of the time. I'm also neither big, nor a guy. You don't actually know what party I'm a part of, all you have are assumptions, all of which have been wrong. Any other assumptions you want to make in an attempt to avoid debate by insulting me, or are you done?
There is no such thing as a independent ,so you can't go there and both Tea bags and libertarian are nothing but anarchists for the wealthy. So you can't be a independent and the other two makes you a regressive automatically anyway . The fact is I never ever called you a republican, I only use that as a pass tense , it doesn't exist anymore. You are simply a regressive, till this country is saved by the destruction of any party Nazi's like you pick to be part of.

There is no such thing as a independent ,so you can't go there and both Tea bags and libertarian are nothing but anarchists for the wealthy. So you can't be a independent and the other two makes you a regressive automatically anyway . The fact is I never ever called you a republican, I only use that as a pass tense , it doesn't exist anymore. You are simply a regressive, till this country is saved by the destruction of any party Nazi's like you pick to be part of.
And the other side of the spectrum is you fascist Nazis...oh joy....

Hahahaha~ I'm not independent or Libertarian either. Does it pain you that much that you have no idea what party I'm in? You're calling my party Nazi and you don't even know what it is.

If you want to get really technical, though, the Democrat party is closer to the Nazi party than anyone else. The Nazi Party rose from the Socialist party and this election cycle, the Democrats have been advocating Socialism. They've also enabled the deaths of more people than the holocaust, and formed the KKK in the first place. If anyone deserves to be called Nazi(National Socialist), it's them.

Hahahaha~ I'm not independent or Libertarian either. Does it pain you that much that you have no idea what party I'm in? You're calling my party Nazi and you don't even know what it is.

If you want to get really technical, though, the Democrat party is closer to the Nazi party than anyone else. The Nazi Party rose from the Socialist party and this election cycle, the Democrats have been advocating Socialism. They've also enabled the deaths of more people than the holocaust, and formed the KKK in the first place. If anyone deserves to be called Nazi(National Socialist), it's them.
There are paranoid and paranoid schizophrenics, You seem to have taken that extra step. Whats this that I'm in pain because I don't know what party your in. Why would I care or why would anyone care, The remark is stupid. I know exactly what you are and you would be that person still no matter what party your in, It's just that the wacko level seemed more aligned with the regressive.

There are paranoid and paranoid schizophrenics, You seem to have taken that extra step. Whats this that I'm in pain because I don't know what party your in. Why would I care or why would anyone care, The remark is stupid. I know exactly what you are and you would be that person still no matter what party your in, It's just that the wacko level seemed more aligned with the regressive.
Funny, because you keep trying to bash me THROUGH my party, yet now you're claiming you don't care. Is it because you can't figure it out?

Aligned with regressive? I'm not in the Democrat party, either. You should just keep guessing, you'll hit it eventually.

All you know is that I don't support Hillary. Does not supporting a psychopath who allowed multiple people to die, caused the crisis in Syria, mishandled classified information through incompetence, intent, or stupidity, misplaced billions of dollars, and has accomplished nothing during the entirety of her career suddenly somehow make me a whacko? Seems to me that the people ignoring all of this fit that description better.

By the way, when asking questions, you end that sentence with a question mark.

Funny, because you keep trying to bash me THROUGH my party, yet now you're claiming you don't care. Is it because you can't figure it out?

Aligned with regressive? I'm not in the Democrat party, either. You should just keep guessing, you'll hit it eventually.

All you know is that I don't support Hillary. Does not supporting a psychopath who allowed multiple people to die, caused the crisis in Syria, mishandled classified information through incompetence, intent, or stupidity, misplaced billions of dollars, and has accomplished nothing during the entirety of her career suddenly somehow make me a whacko? Seems to me that the people ignoring all of this fit that description better.

By the way, when asking questions, you end that sentence with a question mark.
All I know is you don't support Hillary Clinton, not even close to true , you useless in a thread , you only take up bandwidth. You wouldn't know the difference between a lie and the truth, so your opinion is worthless to me and your boring. I'm wasting my time here . Its been a slice. By the way I'm leaving knowing you don't have a clue what a communist or socialist is, just like the rest of your regressive scrub oaks.

It's code for him saying if she wasn't his daughter, he'd be "dating" her.

I don't see where in that statement he says he wants to bang her, he also specifically said "If she wasn't my daughter". If you can't back of a statement, don't make it.

no your right he didn't use those exact words but i'll tell you a little secret when adults go out sex happens, can you Imagen that piece of shit Trump with his ugliness towards women and his low opinion of women and the objectification of women, going out with any women without having sex. If you can Then your simply naive, which is no crime but it does nothing to changing my comment , it stands.

First, that's a blanket statement, not every pair of adults does that. Secondly, of course I can, but he still didn't say what you're accusing him of. Your comment doesn't stand, because it's blatantly false. You said that he said something he did not say.

Most of the accusation directed at Trump are not accusing him of anything other than being Trump. In other words, they are attacks on his charter and temperament which he can't change any more than a tiger can change it's stripes. His character is far different than most people. Trump's life has been about fighting, consuming, taking advantage of the weak, and exaggerating his own importance. No wonder Gallup polls have found that people really don't like Trump. They might vote for him but they don't like him. However, don't feel sorry for him because he doesn't care if you like him, just so you vote for him. He can buy tall buildings, casinos, golf courses, wives, politicians, and even friends but the one thing he can't buy is your vote and that pisses the hell out of him.

It's much more serious than that. Donald Trump is a Narcissist, and you cannot give a Narcissist unbridled power. It's time people put their partisan politics aside and use their brains. This country is much more important than an R or D behind someone's name.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

I have been voting in presidential election since 1960. I've voted for both Democrats and Republicans. Most of the nominees were well qualified and would have made acceptable if not good presidents. Trump is the only nominee I have ever seen in my life that I believe would do serious if not irreparable harm to the country and not because of his policies. Congress will shoot down almost every one of them. The real problem is his character and temperament. Trump's exaggerations, creation of facts to support his agenda, and belittling those that oppose him would end negotiations with other countries before they started. His life long desire for confrontation would create violent divisions within the country that we've not seen since the civil war. With radical nations such as North Korea, Trump's lack of experience and bombastic rhetoric could easily throw the nation into a nuclear confrontation.

I don't see where in that statement he says he wants to bang her, he also specifically said "If she wasn't my daughter". If you can't back of a statement, don't make it.
no your right he didn't use those exact words but i'll tell you a little secret when adults go out sex happens, can you Imagen that piece of shit Trump with his ugliness towards women and his low opinion of women and the objectification of women, going out with any women without having sex. If you can Then your simply naive, which is no crime but it does nothing to changing my comment , it stands.
First, that's a blanket statement, not every pair of adults does that. Secondly, of course I can, but he still didn't say what you're accusing him of. Your comment doesn't stand, because it's blatantly false. You said that he said something he did not say.
Most of the accusation directed at Trump are not accusing him of anything other than being Trump. In other words, they are attacks on his charter and temperament which he can't change any more than a tiger can change it's stripes. His character is far different than most people. Trump's life has been about fighting, consuming, taking advantage of the weak, and exaggerating his own importance. No wonder Gallup polls have found that people really don't like Trump. They might vote for him but they don't like him. However, don't feel sorry for him because he doesn't care if you like him, just so you vote for him. He can buy tall buildings, casinos, golf courses, wives, politicians, and even friends but the one thing he can't buy is your vote and that pisses the hell out of him.

It's much more serious than that. Donald Trump is a Narcissist, and you cannot give a Narcissist unbridled power. It's time people put their partisan politics aside and use their brains. This country is much more important than an R or D behind someone's name.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
I have been voting in presidential election since 1960. I've voted for both Democrats and Republicans. Most of the nominees were well qualified and would have made acceptable if not good presidents. Trump is the only nominee I have ever seen in my life that I believe would do serious if not irreparable harm to the country and not because of his policies. Congress will shoot down almost every one of them. The real problem is his character and temperament. Trump's exaggerations, creation of facts to support his agenda, and belittling those that oppose him would end negotiations with other countries before they started. His life long desire for confrontation would create violent divisions within the country that we've not seen since the civil war. With radical nations such as North Korea, Trump's lack of experience and bombastic rhetoric could easily throw the nation into a nuclear confrontation.
You must not have seen Hillary yet.

You must not have seen Hillary yet.
That is total nonsense, I already know your weak minded just by the fact that you support Trump. But adding in your comments about Clinton also, shows your simply stupid.

Forum List

Back