I Wish The Government Would Shut Down. Forever.

Federal, State, or Local?

I could get by with some aircraft carriers, a hyway repair crew, and a local sherrif.

• Banned

I could get by with some aircraft carriers, a hyway repair crew, and a local sherrif.

Federal.

Your local sherriff - if like mine - is a republican. So you'll be safe. The CVNs will keep steaming, don't worry. No matter how whiney Harry Reid gets. And your local DMV's don't do shit - that's all contract work (probably hard working Republicans - rich types.). You're good to go.

There we go. Let's throw away the constitution, and live in anarchy. That's the great vision that conservatives have for our country. *shakes head*

There we go. Let's throw away the constitution, and live in anarchy. That's the great vision that conservatives have for our country. *shakes head*

All the anarchists are on the left. Who do you think riots at political conventions anyway?

All the anarchists are on the left. Who do you think riots at political conventions anyway?

Didn't the Republicans put all the protesters behind a chainlink fence at their convention, somewhere in a corner? you know out of sight out of mind.

Didn't the Republicans put all the protesters behind a chainlink fence at their convention, somewhere in a corner? you know out of sight out of mind.

Some times liberals need to be put in 'time out'.

Federal.

Your local sherriff - if like mine - is a republican. So you'll be safe. The CVNs will keep steaming, don't worry. No matter how whiney Harry Reid gets. And your local DMV's don't do shit - that's all contract work (probably hard working Republicans - rich types.). You're good to go.

Where's the federal DMV in my area? I must have missed that one.

I have phenomenal DMV and postal service where I live.

Phenominal?

You must be used to waiting 56 minutes for a Big Mac. That impress you to, Car-BONER?

Dumbfuck...

Move on douche...

Seriously.

The only thing the government does well is impeach cocksucking adultering liars like Bill Clinton.

Phenominal?

You must be used to waiting 56 minutes for a Big Mac. That impress you to, Car-BONER?

Dumbfuck...

Move on douche...

Seriously.

The only thing the government does well is impeach cocksucking adultering liars like Bill Clinton.

At least I know that the DMV isn't a federal function. Are you mentally handicapped?

I have not seen a line longer than 5 people in years at either of the DMV's I go to.

Phenominal?

Dumbfuck...

Move on douche...

Seriously.

At least I know that the DMV isn't a federal function. Are you mentally handicapped?

I have not seen a line longer than 5 people in years at either of the DMV's I go to.

I didn't say they were federal - douche kit. I said they were government.

You are the one who supports his post office. Federal goverment? Think not.
Another dumb-fuck public school educated pole-smoker who fell into that one.

Thanks for the laugh - dumb fuck.

Federal.

Your local sheriff, if like MOST, doesn't want you to own a gun.

Results
The majority of responding police chiefs supported 11 out of 14 proposed firearm control policies. Most police chiefs (62%) believed that the government should do everything it can to keep handguns out of the hands of criminals, even if it makes it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to purchase handguns. Police chiefs were not likely to participate in the majority of firearm control advocacy activities. The advocacy activities that police chiefs were most likely to participate in were meeting with state legislators (52%) and writing a letter to a legislator in relation to gun control (44%).

Conclusions
Police chiefs support several potentially important firearm control policies. This suggests the need to evaluate interventions aimed at increasing their role in shaping policy on this important public health issue.

I see the peepees got inverted again.

Last edited:
There we go, Obama gets us into a 3rd war. Let's throw away the Constitution and live in a Kingdom. That's the great vision Liberals have for our country. *shakes head*

Forum List

Back