I wish I was still a liberal

After working 40 years it's nice not to have to play in the rat race to make a living.

That's the difference between you and I ... I will never stop working when there is a job to do.

Your butt got thrown out to pasture and that's why you hang out here.

I could make shit up....

Cheat on my wife...

Smoke a joint or do a line...

Live on welfare, food stamps and have an Obama phone in my pocket

I sure wish I was still a liberal.
Add to this if you like

Sorry, but I really don't want to have half of my brains vacuumed out of my skull

After working 40 years it's nice not to have to play in the rat race to make a living.

That's the difference between you and I ... I will never stop working when there is a job to do.

Your butt got thrown out to pasture and that's why you hang out here.

I own my pastures, and the cattle, try again.

And who is attending them why you use a bart Simpson av and screw off on a random board saying ignorant stuff,

Still pulling shit out of your ass as usual.
Seems you are the non-worker on the board.
Nice try loser!

I don't know how liberals can stand this stuff. .. I am bored stiff not working today. What is the pleasure of sitting at home watching jerry Springer and not working?

Still pulling shit out of your ass as usual.
Seems you are the non-worker on the board.
Nice try loser!

I don't know how liberals can stand this stuff. .. I am bored stiff not working today. What is the pleasure of sitting at home watching jerry Springer and not working?
What? I am a ex maintenance manager now a operation manager. Sorry to disapoint.

Considering that cell phones were very expensive and not available in the mass quantities like now, during Reagan, very few people would have had govt. cell phones.

Quit trying to back track you Googled it and no damn well the program started under Regan.

Reagan. With an "a" after the "e". Try harder.

Yea we all know when liberals lost a fight when they only thing left the have left to debate is spelling

I wish I were a liberal/liberal politician,

I could do things I would have gotten my hide tanned for as a child and get away with it.

I could correct people's spelling in lieu of an argument.

I could spend copious amounts of money without any limits.

I could pretend to care about the environment, women, blacks, children, etc.

I could be superior to others simply because I said so.

I could lie through my teeth and get away with it.

I could get away with tax evasion while bashing rich people.

I'd have a race card to whip out of my pocket, despite the fact that I'm white.

I could sit on my backside and suck up an unending stream of taxpayer dollars via an entitlement program...

Dare I go on?

Last edited:
We liberals have some simple but strict standards. Here are a few.

1. No 'tards
2. No whiners
3. No liars

Them that we kicked out didn't meet the standards. They may want back in, but they need to shape up first.

1. No 'tards
2. No whiners
3. No liars

Them that we kicked out didn't meet the standards. They may want back in, but they need to shape up first.

Guess obama is kicked out of your club. On his apology on "if you can keep your plan you can keep it".

1. No 'tards
2. No whiners
3. No liars

1. You have plenty of them, maybe you should hand in your smart card right now.

2. "It's not fair! They have more than me! Waaaaaahhh!"

3. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period."

Forum List

Back