I wish I was still a liberal

I could make shit up....

Cheat on my wife...

Smoke a joint or do a line...

Live on welfare, food stamps and have an Obama phone in my pocket

I sure wish I was still a liberal.
Add to this if you like

I think a frontal lobotomy might get you back in their ranks.

I'm starting to think Bear is someone who purposefully makes herself look stupid. Like Chris Farley and everyone else is David Spade

Bear and Kormac, I just said no whiners allowed, so your posts didn't help your make your case to be allowed back in.

Yes, I know you really want to hang with the cool people. I tell you what, you can be like pledges to the liberal fraternity. Here's your pledge pins. The hazing rituals start soon. Assume the position.

I'm starting to think Bear is someone who purposefully makes herself look stupid. Like Chris Farley and everyone else is David Spade

I am burning you with your own stupidy

Am I? Getting to the core of your foolishness am I?

Bear and Kormac, I just said no whiners allowed, so your posts didn't help your make your case to be allowed back in.

Yes, I know you really want to hang with the cool people. I tell you what, you can be like pledges to the liberal fraternity. Here's your pledge pins. The hazing rituals start soon. Assume the position.

Nah just because I wish I was still liberal don't mean I can join back in.... I grew up now and have morals and a pocket book to protect

Last edited:
And you know what is funny about liberals once I trash them in another thread like lone and cc the little girls always hold a grudge. .

Nah I don't wish I was a liberal anymore. To much hate to carry around

Still pulling shit out of your ass as usual.
Seems you are the non-worker on the board.
Nice try loser!

I don't know how liberals can stand this stuff. .. I am bored stiff not working today. What is the pleasure of sitting at home watching jerry Springer and not working?
What? I am a ex maintenance manager now a operation manager. Sorry to disapoint.

Please try:

What? I am an ex maintenance manager. Now I am an operations manager. Sorry to disappoint.

If you were an operations manager at a place that had high standards, I might be slightly impressed. Any business that allows careless people to become operations managers does not have high standards. You are clearly a very careless person. How else can we explain your inability to communicate in standard English?

Again with the English with you? I don't need proper English to weld or lead. And you won't piss me off enough to get

banned like you.... sorry I keep my cool on message board's as in real life

Last edited:
I wish I were a liberal/liberal politician,

I could do things I would have gotten my hide tanned for as a child and get away with it.

I could correct people's spelling in lieu of an argument.

I could spend copious amounts of money without any limits.

I could pretend to care about the environment, women, blacks, children, etc.

I could be superior to others simply because I said so.

I could lie through my teeth and get away with it.

I could get away with tax evasion while bashing rich people.

I'd have a race card to whip out of my pocket, despite the fact that I'm white.

I could sit on my backside and suck up an unending stream of taxpayer dollars via an entitlement program...

Dare I go on?

Why bother changing. You can do all that as a con, just substitute sacred cows.

You just mad lone.I that you know your way of life
...well I guess you just try to justify. What ever.

I could make shit up…

like about intel in iraq?

Cheat on my wife…

like mark sanford?

like marco rubio?

Live on welfare, food stamps and have an Obama phone in my pocket

funny, i probably pay more in taxes than you. but whatever.

I sure wish I was still a liberal.
Add to this if you like

add to what? your made up nonsense?
yea I know Jillian someone was going to bring up Stanfordb when I wrote the op. Sorry I live in the upstate and don't vote in that asshole's district

I know a post gets liberals mad.... but face the facts. Life to me would be so much easier if I switched to a liberal you guy's have it made.I envey the care free year's of my youth.

Ya don't have to pay rent or buy food just live in your mommy's basement and post ignorant stuff

Man you liberals Have it made.

Last edited:
And oh yea when I was a liberal I could hop in bed with any hot girl I wanted. Now I have to respect them.

This sucks I wish I was a liberal again

Forum List

Back