" I Will Not Be Silent While Israel Commits Crimes Against Palestinians"

The danger for Israel and Jews specifically is that they will have a smaller and smaller group of supporters proportionally while some other religions will continue to expand at a much faster rate. Especially in the West. Even within Israel, secularism and Atheism is growing and people just relate to Judaism ethnically,.not spiritually. That will become a problem for the surgival of Judaism. In Canada I definitely feel like a minority for believing in G-d let alone being an outsider following the mitzvots. Imagine how some feel who are openly Jewish? We can only pray for peace and a spiritual future for all of humanity

Last edited:
Anyway... that was a beatdown of biblical proportions regardless of Finkelstein's manners.

Anyway... that was a beatdown of biblical proportions regardless of Finkelstein's manners.

I've heard Finkelstein talk several times and he was entirely civil and patient.

It is those self righteous bullies in the audience who are lacking in manners.

You wouldn't stand up and yell at someone invited to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, would you?

Thanks,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Finkelstein is the caricatural embodiment of the rude, blunt New Yorker stereotype.

Poor german girl... :biggrin:

I've spent a lot of time in NYC, even slept in its parks and remember The Village from the '60s.
More recently, my wife and I lived in apartments in the East and West Village.

While some stereotypes have some element of truth, it's my experience that this one does not.

Next, I'll bet that you don't try to yell down an invited public speaker at an event like that.

Only bullies for immoral causes have to censor people telling the truth by being disruptive.

Thanks,

Yeah. Crying about something you didn’t witness is super fake. Crying like a little worthless stupid idiotic little baby never makes a point. It just makes people laugh at how phoney you are.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

No thanks. Just watch the video or don’t watch the video. It’s up to you.

I watched the video twice but so many people were trying to shout down Finkelstein that there was more than one "...worthless, stupid, idiotic, little baby"

I watched the video twice but so many people were trying to shout down Finkelstein that there was more than one "...worthless, stupid, idiotic, little baby"

The girl that had the microphone started crying about holocaust survivors. It was fake as heck.

The girl that had the microphone started crying about holocaust survivors. It was fake as heck.

Thank you.

I believe the girl you're talking about was blonde haired.

Her reaction was exactly like someone whose heartfelt cult believe has just been publicly debunked.

Some of the forced indoctrination school kids endure today in schools and "thought crimes" that can get you locked up in many "democracies" are terrifying.

Enjoy your weekend,

Forum List

Back