I will leave France later where to go ?

Bonjour, In 15 years, I will go settle elsewhere and I do not want to stay in France or in Europe.
Perhaps England, but I want to live where it is good to live, the climate, the government service, I do not want the government to be against its people.
There are countries I love in Europe Austria, but I do not speak the language and in the United States I really like Vermont after what I saw on TV.

You have an opinion?

Switzerland. I hear the hills are alive with the sound of music there. And the nuns don't have a thing about f'ing with you're car if your a mook, know what I mean sister.
mook ? what does it mean ? :dunno:
mook
mo͝ok/
noun
USinformal
noun: mook; plural noun: mooks
  1. a stupid or incompetent person.

....as exemplified by Isaac Newton on USMB. He knows not the difference between "you're" and "your".

Thank you asaratis for the help, i pretty surprise by the insult coming from Isaac Newton maybe for some reason he is a little piss off because of this post ?

Bienvenue parmi nous mon frère. Welcome Welcome here my brother ! :abgg2q.jpg:

giphy854-gif.183886

Jesus H Christ it was a harmless joke about the 'thug life' nuns in The Sounds Of Music when they sabotaged the German's car. No offense intended but you and others somehow found something to be offended by? Relax i will pass by your threads in the future that way no misunderstandings, I posted here because I liked the J riding the T-Rex gif.

View attachment 184312
You didn't offend me. You merely proved that you are a mook.

No she is not in mook. if someone told a joke in French language and made you sound stupid what would you say?

Bonjour, In 15 years, I will go settle elsewhere and I do not want to stay in France or in Europe.
Perhaps England, but I want to live where it is good to live, the climate, the government service, I do not want the government to be against its people.
There are countries I love in Europe Austria, but I do not speak the language and in the United States I really like Vermont after what I saw on TV.

You have an opinion?
Come to Russia..
I'm a healthy Russian peasant, I have everything ...
But there are no Wives ...

No she is not in mook. if someone told a joke in French language and made you sound stupid what would you say?
You've confused me now. Are you saying IsaacNewton is female?
Oh I'm sorry I thought you were calling her a mook but no one ever called anyone a mook it was just part of the joke Isaac told.
No. I was quoting IsaacNewton. Dalia is definitely not a mook. Isaac used both you're and your improperly in a single sentence, thus proving he is a mook. He left the question open concerning Dalia by saying ...."if your a mook"...

My criticism is justified.

Switzerland. I hear the hills are alive with the sound of music there. And the nuns don't have a thing about f'ing with you're car if your a mook, know what I mean sister.
mook
mo͝ok/
noun
USinformal

....as exemplified by Isaac Newton on USMB. He knows not the difference between "you're" and "your".

Thank you asaratis for the help, i pretty surprise by the insult coming from Isaac Newton maybe for some reason he is a little piss off because of this post ?

giphy854-gif.183886

Jesus H Christ it was a harmless joke about the 'thug life' nuns in The Sounds Of Music when they sabotaged the German's car. No offense intended but you and others somehow found something to be offended by? Relax i will pass by your threads in the future that way no misunderstandings, I posted here because I liked the J riding the T-Rex gif.

View attachment 184312
I ask you to forgive me, I knew that you are a good person full of humor.
I asked the meaning of the Mook and you did not answer, and I could not know it was about the 'thug life' nuns in The Sounds Of Music.;)

Just an FYI I sometimes post and don't intend to post anymore in a thread so I forget it. Do what the rest of us do, if you aren't sure what a word means type it into a web search, the definition comes up immediately. Glad we cleared that up and relax damn it!

upload_2018-3-26_5-15-54.jpeg

You have an opinion?

That all depends on how you see things.

I'd say in the US the govt is against the people, you might not.

If you want an English speaking or French speaking country then you're limited.

mook
mo͝ok/
noun
USinformal

giphy854-gif.183886

View attachment 184312
I ask you to forgive me, I knew that you are a good person full of humor.
I asked the meaning of the Mook and you did not answer, and I could not know it was about the 'thug life' nuns in The Sounds Of Music.;)

Just an FYI I sometimes post and don't intend to post anymore in a thread so I forget it. Do what the rest of us do, if you aren't sure what a word means type it into a web search, the definition comes up immediately. Glad we cleared that up and relax damn it!

View attachment 184757
But believe me that it is what I did but he did not have the information and why always used almost the same image to answer? You need a bank of pictures, gifs.
Plus de chicane entre nous, no more fighting.

giphy642.gif

You have an opinion?
Come to Russia..
I'm a healthy Russian peasant, I have everything ...
But there are no Wives ...

Have several Russian employees in Allentown warehouse. These are the hardest hard working whites I ever saw in my entire life. They rarely complain even emptying a containers at 30°f outside for hours. But both new bees and old timers hate Putin.

Forum List

Back