I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

So you believe that you are allowed to make your own full auto m4
Need your address to check this
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:
Does an individual need a license to make a firearm for personal use? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
You need a license to sell one even if you made it.

Look I own stocks on 6 continents why would i not buy a quality weapon

Should i want to be poor and stupid like you

No, you don't. After a year and a day you may legally sell them.

Further, I will take my homemade gun against any factory piece out there.
So after a year and a day you can sell a home made gun. Well kid in order for that to even make psychological sense you would need to register the gun to get a date, but a gun with no numbers can not be registered.

So it seems you shot yourself in the foot again genius

You went to school for this

Really

Last edited:
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time
the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

You seem not to understand the word place

the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath
Link?
Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.

AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime
You cannot demonstrate either of these statements to be true.
I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed

Perhaps we could play a game of global thermonuclear war. You might have a chance but you really suck at this

Where did he say it was an automatic pistol?

Pistols are illegal for most people in most places

Yup even in retardville texas

I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed
Perhaps we could play a game of global thermonuclear war. You might have a chance but you really suck at this
This is a lie.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know

You cannot cite the statues to this effect.
Nor can you cite the statute that makes AR pistols illegal in most places.
I do not need provide you with anything
Ah.
You made a claim, and you know you cannot back it up.
As expected.
Thanks for playing.
What state allows people to make automatic weapons at home without a licence
Still unable to cite the statutes that support your claim?
Thought so.
How is it you are unaware of the fact AR15 - pistols, rifles carbines - are not automatic weapons?
So you cant name the state that allows for full auto weapons to be made at home

I knew so

You're the only dumb fuck talking about full auto weapons, just STFU.

I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowe

Plutonium is illegal in most places
Whether I post a statute or not
Really
Oh. It doesn't.

Ar pistols are illegal in most places, my statement stands as correct.
This is a lie.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know
Ar pistols are illegal here. I would not need to know the statute for you to get arrested if you had one here.
So come on over with an ar pistol and lets test your theory
Oh. It doesn't.

I do not need provide you with anything
Ah.
You made a claim, and you know you cannot back it up.
As expected.
Thanks for playing.
What state allows people to make automatic weapons at home without a licence
Still unable to cite the statutes that support your claim?
Thought so.
How is it you are unaware of the fact AR15 - pistols, rifles carbines - are not automatic weapons?
So you cant name the state that allows for full auto weapons to be made at home
I knew so
You're the only dumb fuck talking about full auto weapons, just STFU.
She's a troll - reply accordingly.

You cannot cite the statues to this effect.
Nor can you cite the statute that makes AR pistols illegal in most places.
I do not need provide you with anything. The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.

In your dementia you believe that you can avoid the law by making or having a gun made

PS. Tell us more
An Ar 15 pistol is not necessarily an automatic weapon, Moron
No one knows that though if the weapon is made by an unlicensed maker in secret

That is not correct.
You CAN make your own fully automatic firearm by law, and that can never change.
All you have to do is tell the BATF ahead of time, and pay the $200 stamp tax.
Think about it for a second.
The government does not make its own machineguns.
They are researched and made by private companies.
Therefore private individuals must have this right.
All the federal government can do is license and regulate those who make firearms for sale.
It can not regulate individuals, who can pretty much do what they want, as long as they follow the paperwork and pay the minor fees.
Only if you made it before the ban date which requires a time machine

So you're saying no one has the right to invent a new weapon and build prototypes? Exactly where is that written?

I do not need provide you with anything. The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.

In your dementia you believe that you can avoid the law by making or having a gun made

PS. Tell us more

That is not correct.
You CAN make your own fully automatic firearm by law, and that can never change.
All the federal government can do is license and regulate those who make firearms for sale.
It can not regulate individuals, who can pretty much do what they want, as long as they follow the paperwork and pay the minor fees.

So you're saying no one has the right to invent a new weapon and build prototypes? Exactly where is that written?

Lol now u r a brilliant engineer inventing new firearms every third day.

That or a mentally I'll nra member which is redundant

Gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility.

Look up osha kid

Why? Because prototypes tend to malfunction injuring people.

Last edited:

Link?

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

So your company passes laws, what company is that? I think you are confusing private property rights, with general laws.

Really, I can open carry in every state government building except court houses or jails. Hell I can even open carry in my US congressmans office. You're the moron that has no clue. This is a photo I took at one local business.
20180426_133947.jpg

Link?

So your company passes laws, what company is that? I think you are confusing private property rights, with general laws.

No what I know is that you are an ignoramus turd faking it's way thru life.

Bring your home made gun into a nj mall and let people see it.

It's illegal

It's illegal in Texas too even with a carry permit if the gun is not registered as all home made ar pistols with no numbers are unregistered

So what I said still stands

That is not correct.

Lol now u r a brilliant engineer inventing new firearms every third day.

That or a mentally I'll nra member which is redundant

Gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility.

Look up osha kid

Why? Because prototypes tend to malfunction injuring people.

You keep making claims without any links. Cite the law this supposed OSHA regulation is based on. Personally I think you're a lying sack of shit.

Link?

No what I know is that you are an ignoramus turd faking it's way thru life.

Bring your home made gun into a nj mall and let people see it.

It's illegal

It's illegal in Texas too even with a carry permit if the gun is not registered as all home made ar pistols with no numbers are unregistered

So what I said still stands
still no link, why not, you sure are confident for avoiding to provide your proof. why?

Forum List

Back