Elizabeth Warren Said Father Was A Janitor...Death Certificate Says Army Flight Instructor

Maybe her father has been "many things" Janitor, flight instructor, Indian chief, just to name a few.

Oh gateway pundit. I scrolled through the article looking for proof of what you claim. There was none. Not even a link to any proof.

However, on the very slight chance it's true, a person isn't a flight instructor all their lives. People retire from the army.

If you look at the date of his birth, he as born in 1911. So if he was a flight instructor, it probably was during WW II. If you look at when Elizabeth was born, 1949, you will see that her dad had a heart attack when she was 12, which would have been 1961, Which would have made her dad 50 years old at the time. It says after that heart attack, he became a janitor. Do you really think that the US military is going to have a flight instructor who has a heart condition? And do you really believe that a man of the age of 50 is still in the military? He was working at Montgomery Ward at the time.

The person who is lying here is you and the gateway pundit. And not very well. This one is very weak. I tore it apart very quickly and easily.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I know that's not possible. You have no sense of shame or decency.

This is what the encyclopedia says about her father:

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia

Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[3][4][5][6] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[7][8] She had three older brothers and was raised Methodist.[9][10] Warren lived in Norman, Oklahoma, until she was 11 years old, when her family moved back to Oklahoma City.[8] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[8] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[5] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[11] Eventually, the family's car was repossessed because they failed to make loanpayments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[5]When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant

Far be it from me to defend Squaw Warren, but did the Gateway Pundit check to see what job Warren's father held when she was born and/or when she was a child? Just because his birth certificate says he was a flight instructor doesn't mean her story is false.

More she lies her polls grow lol, it’s like democrats love liars haha

Instructer at 20 ? Wow

Don't tell me the site. I might throw up.
People change through life darlin

No one was a US military flight instructor at the age of 20. The man was born in 1911. He was 20 in 1931.

Elizabeth was born when her dad was 38 years old.

I tried to find when flight instruction started in our military but was only able to find a law about the education going through colleges and universities. It was a law passed in 1938. Which would have made her dad 27.

None of the claims that are made on that site are true. It's the gateway pundit for heaven's sake.

Warren's Indian name is Walking Eagle because she is too full of shight to fly.
warrenwalkingeaglejhgfkfekjhksf.jpg

She is not a liar, but either way, you should be real use to lies, your cult leader lies continuously.
More she lies her polls grow lol, it’s like democrats love liars haha

She didn't lie but aren't you use to lies, after all your cult leader lies continuously.

Forum List

Back