I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

You seem not to understand the word place

So your company passes laws, what company is that? I think you are confusing private property rights, with general laws.

No what I know is that you are an ignoramus turd faking it's way thru life.

Bring your home made gun into a nj mall and let people see it.

It's illegal

It's illegal in Texas too even with a carry permit if the gun is not registered as all home made ar pistols with no numbers are unregistered

So what I said still stands

You stupid fool, there is no requirement to register any guns in TX. None of my firearms are registered and never will be. You wanting to live in a commie State like NJ, just proves what a fool you are.

AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

So your company passes laws, what company is that? I think you are confusing private property rights, with general laws.

It's illegal

It's illegal in Texas too even with a carry permit if the gun is not registered as all home made ar pistols with no numbers are unregistered

still no link, why not, you sure are confident for avoiding to provide your proof. why?
I love little kids who demand internet links as proof of something when 99 percent of the net is all or part fake.

Again bring your ar pistol to a nj mall and demonstrate your theory that it is legal

Lol

Gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility.
This is a lie.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know
There are more
Available OSHA data regarding firearms range-related injuries at police academy firearms training facilities. | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Nothing here changes the fact your claim that gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility is a lie.

It's illegal

still no link, why not, you sure are confident for avoiding to provide your proof. why?
I love little kids who demand internet links as proof of something when 99 percent of the net is all or part fake.

Again bring your ar pistol to a nj mall and demonstrate your theory that it is legal

Lol
well it's so the little kid throwing the temper tantrum will settle the fk down and just accept the tantrum. The link will be that calming item.

It's illegal

Lol
well it's so the little kid throwing the temper tantrum will settle the fk down and just accept the tantrum. The link will be that calming item.
Link

What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know.
Ar pistols are illegal in most places
This is a lie.
Do you have a link to the statute I can not cite

Link

It's illegal

Lol
Link
and we're waiting. tic toc.

Gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility.
This is a lie.
There are more

Available OSHA data regarding firearms range-related injuries at police academy firearms training facilities. | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
wow, just wow. hly fk are you lost.
Link

It's illegal

Lol
Link
I am waiting for your link that ar pistols are legal anywhere I have been today

Tic toc

Lol
Link
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.

Lol
Link
Oh. It doesn't.
Where is your link that ar pistols are legal everywhere

Link

Link
Oh. It doesn't.
Where is your link that ar pistols are legal everywhere
Oh. It doesn't.

Forum List

Back