I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

A2 was repealed, it now says you have the right to whatever weapon the govt feels you can have

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together

Semi auto ar15s are not military weapons

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.

Actually you should wake up

Everything you need to know about the AR-15 Assault Rifle which has been used in a number of mass shootings.

Actually the type of weapon or arm should have no bearing whatsoever as the founders purposely and wisely worded the 2nd very broadly in order to keep it relevant in the future. It does help to bear in mind that when the founders penned the constitution, including the 2nd amendment the revolution and events leading up to it were very fresh in their minds. This of course included the events of Lexington and Concord around which the 2nd amendment was written in the first place. The British were marching to seize arms which had been stored by the local militia including essentially cannon, powder and shot which were in effect what we call weapons of mass destruction of their time.

Battles of Lexington and Concord - Wikipedia

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?

As she said, the Department of Homeland Security designates the AR15 as a "personal defense weapon" or PDW

A PDW is typically a SBR (short barrel rifle) with a collapsible stock and modified buffer spring. Very easy to handle and useful for a number of self defense situations. Leftists will shout "but it's scary looking!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

doesnt matter since the 2nd was specifically about military weapons,,,

few things stated by the OP baffle the mind

stats and logic oriented yet feeling fit to have had a position prior to having the vetted facts?

believed what the media told you, until now?

Rlly weird.

The 2nd was about ARMS of ANY kind. That includes any and all types of arms. It does not exclude any type of arm or weapon.

Here is the text of the 2nd amendment verbatim. Notice there is no mention of any sort of arm by type which means ALL INCLUSIVE. Any type or kind of arm including so called assuat weapons or even FULLY auotomatopic weapons must less bump stocks or semi automatic fire arms. There are very obvious reasons for this which are stated clearly in the 2nd amendment itself unless you're a complete dumbass. Effectively it renders every single gun law or restriction in this land on any level, federal, state, local or otherwise unconstitutional and therefore unenforceable and illegal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Last edited:
few things stated by the OP baffle the mind

stats and logic oriented yet feeling fit to have had a position prior to having the vetted facts?

believed what the media told you, until now?

Rlly weird.

Media and the naked eye test. Mass shootings, etc. I was wrong. I still think too many dumbasses own guns but such is life. If you think I am full of crap feel free to read my prior posts on the topic.

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
cause I think youre a liar,,,
You can apologize when you have the time
upload_2019-10-7_15-47-7.jpeg
www.cbsnews.com

A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun

The 2nd was about ARMS of ANY kind. That includes any and all types of arms. It does not exclude any type of arm or weapon.

Correct, that said and true the second amendment is already null and void

Stop letting violent criminals out of prison liar.

Forum List

Back