I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I love little kids who demand internet links as proof of something when 99 percent of the net is all or part fake.

Again bring your ar pistol to a nj mall and demonstrate your theory that it is legal

Lol
well it's so the little kid throwing the temper tantrum will settle the fk down and just accept the tantrum. The link will be that calming item.
Link
and we're waiting. tic toc.
I am waiting for your link that ar pistols are legal anywhere I have been today
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know.
Lose that link kid

well it's so the little kid throwing the temper tantrum will settle the fk down and just accept the tantrum. The link will be that calming item.
Link
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
Lose that link kid
Oh. It doesn't.

Oh. It doesn't.
Where is your link that ar pistols are legal everywhere
Oh. It doesn't.
So you have no link that ar pistols are legal everywhere, I win and you are ignored

See ya girly boy
giphy.gif

Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.
So you have no link that ar pistols are legal everywhere, I win and you are ignored
Oh. It doesn't.

Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.

See ya girly boy
giphy.gif
Sorry kiddy you are gone too. Continue wanking
what one who has nothing says?

AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime
You cannot demonstrate either of these statements to be true.
I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed

Perhaps we could play a game of global thermonuclear war. You might have a chance but you really suck at this

Where did he say it was an automatic pistol?

Pistols are illegal for most people in most places

Yup even in retardville texas

"Pistols are illegal for most people in most places

Yup even in retardville texas"

LINK?

I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed

Perhaps we could play a game of global thermonuclear war. You might have a chance but you really suck at this

LINK?
She's trolling,
Respond with this:

This is a lie.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know

LINK?
I wish you all had a rule, no link no response allowed in the thread. this is ridiculous to put up with this repeated nonsense from posters like this person.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

No one is in bed with the NRA. We're in bed with the 2nd Amendment. Any objections to my bed partner, take it up with the SCOTUS. As far as assault are concerned, every weapon an Infantry platoon carries is an assault weapon: rifles, pistols, machine guns, rocket launchers, bayonets, feet, fists, rocks, clubs-you get the picture. Oh, and are you trying to say her statistics are lies?

Why would someone risk losing their fingers or more by using a homemade weapon
Maybe because they like building guns
And once again it is perfectly legal for anyone who can legally own a firearm to manufacture a firearm for personal use.
Never mind the painfully ignorant belief that a an AR lower made at home is inherently unsafe,.
Again only poor slobs use homemade guns

The rest of us choose quality over cheap
Assuming again

There are some pretty talented craftsmen who do great work in their home shops.

So you believe that you are allowed to make your own full auto m4
Need your address to check this
Oh. It doesn't.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:
Does an individual need a license to make a firearm for personal use? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
You need a license to sell one even if you made it.

Look I own stocks on 6 continents why would i not buy a quality weapon

Should i want to be poor and stupid like you
Once again, Idiot it is legal to manufacture a firearm for personal use and it is illegal to manufacture a firearm to sell without the proper licenses

AR pistols are still illegal in every place I went today, or yesterday
Oh. It doesn't.
Ar pistols are illegal in most places, my statement stands as correct.

You seem to have brain damage
No they aren't

The fact is the Ar pistol can be legal in states where there is an assault weapons ban

the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

You seem not to understand the word place
Post the law.

I know that Ar pistols are legal even in states where AR rifles are not

And the fact that your employer doesn't allow them on his property does not mean they are illegal.

I bet your employer doesn't allow drinking on the premises either so do you think alcohol is illegal too?

again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Where I am now ar pistols are illegal, where I was in traveling all day they are also illegal.

The law does not depend on my providing a link from my company that ar pistols are not legal on premises.

You seem not to understand the word place

So your company passes laws, what company is that? I think you are confusing private property rights, with general laws.

No what I know is that you are an ignoramus turd faking it's way thru life.

Bring your home made gun into a nj mall and let people see it.

It's illegal

It's illegal in Texas too even with a carry permit if the gun is not registered as all home made ar pistols with no numbers are unregistered

So what I said still stands
AR Pistols: Legality, Practicality, and Limitations - USA Carry

Legal Definition of an AR Pistol
Obviously, the AR15 in all of its machinations is a rifle and carbine platform, so how can there be such a thing as an AR15 pistol? The difference lies in the application of the National Firearms Act of 1934. With the induction of the National Firearms Act, a rifle has to have a barrel length of at least 16 inches, or it is considered a Title II weapon and requires a special tax stamp in order to own legally. While possible to get, the tax stamp takes a long time to acquire, requires an additional monitory investment, and Title II weapons are more heavily regulated than regular rifles.

Therefore, the convenience of a short barreled rifle comes with the hassle and expense of being a Title II weapon. AR15 pistols, on the other hand, are classified differently, even though they are essentially a short barreled rifle, mechanically. The primary difference, however, is that an AR pistol cannot legally have a rifle stock affixed to it. As such, this platform is considered, by law, a handgun, and treated as such.

Gun testing for prototypes must be conducted in an osha licenced approved facility.
This is a lie.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know
There are more

Available OSHA data regarding firearms range-related injuries at police academy firearms training facilities. | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
So what?

Trained pilots still crash
Trained doctors still kill patients
Professional driver still have car accidents.

Wherever people are involved there will be accidents

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

1. You might want to actually do some research. There are more gun deaths in each of the various Central and South American countries that have strict gun laws, than here.
2. The facts that the Heritage Foundation member cited are accurate.
3. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment wasn't for hunting or sport, but so that states "civilians" could keep and bear (carry) firearms similar to opposing enemy forces and form militias to defend their states, or against their state, should the nation's government and states become oppressive/tyrannical/Leninist/Marxist.

You cannot cite the statues to this effect.
Nor can you cite the statute that makes AR pistols illegal in most places.
I do not need provide you with anything. The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.

In your dementia you believe that you can avoid the law by making or having a gun made

PS. Tell us more
The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.
Yeah, just so you know, AP Pistols are semi-automatic.

HTH

:beer:

( :laughing0301: )

Oh. It doesn't.
How does one transport a homemade gun with no serial numbers?
If the police find it on the road would they let someone keep a gun with no traceable numbers?
Not sure but it's a hell of a red flag for criminality
Oh. It doesn't.
Why would a person want a home made ar15 pistol.
Unless you have too many fingers
Oh. It doesn't.

Where did you go, North Korea?

Forum List

Back