I was wrong about Romney

It’s really not appropriate to be so hard on the OP, as he deserves our sympathy – he and millions of other conservatives are experience the same crisis of conscience, where once again they have no candidate for president of their own.

Now they’re forced to erect a façade of enthusiasm for a candidate they secretly loathe, motivated only by a partisan hate for Obama, not support of Romney.

It’s understandably disheartening.

Why do you even pretend.

You use profanity all over the place....but I'll let you take out dumbass and just say dumb.

You are the one who won't pony up.......project much ?

Do we have a bet, or do we finally get to see that all your yapping is intended to cover a lack of backbone ?

Yeah, I like rattling his cage.

Teaming up with Jake "Dementia" Starkey is about your speed.

Even then, the only thing I've seen you rattle is the chair that hold your oversized ass.

You had the challenge and you answered "Nope".

You are right.

I said no to your pantywaist wager.

I put some meat into and you are the one who backed down.

So, I am not going to sign up for your stupid little bet.

And it sounds like you are not as confident as you say you are. Sign up and agree to leave the board if you lose. That's the deal.

Otherwise quit touting your little milquetoast offering of pissant humiliation. If that is the best you can do, you really are not as sure as you'd like to say you are. That or you are a coward.

Do we have a bet, or do we finally get to see that all your yapping is intended to cover a lack of backbone ?

Teaming up with Jake "Dementia" Starkey is about your speed.

Even then, the only thing I've seen you rattle is the chair that hold your oversized ass.

You are right.

And it sounds like you are not as confident as you say you are. Sign up and agree to leave the board if you lose. That's the deal.

Otherwise quit touting your little milquetoast offering of pissant humiliation. If that is the best you can do, you really are not as sure as you'd like to say you are. That or you are a coward.

'Nuff Said, scared little boy.

CC your on ignore bud
Good luck, you can abuse people in life just so long and they will move-on
not just me CC, that is family and people you think are your friends

As a Christian I said my piece
God Bless

T-bitch is a troll. He's on my ignore list. He's a total moron. And I'm sure he'll call me a liar b/c I've responded to some of his posts. What the liar bitch ignores though, is someone can be on your ignore list and you can still view the post and respond to it. But I like him being filtered out as the default b/c I know in advance he's only troll. I just answer some of his posts if I'm in the mood to bitch slap someone. :clap2:

I enjoy honest debate
The left has become desperate
there intent is to take people like us off the map
to shut us up wit slander, lies and personal attacks
Some are probably paid spammers
Ignore is the way to go with those people

It’s really not appropriate to be so hard on the OP, as he deserves our sympathy – he and millions of other conservatives are experience the same crisis of conscience, where once again they have no candidate for president of their own.

Now they’re forced to erect a façade of enthusiasm for a candidate they secretly loathe, motivated only by a partisan hate for Obama, not support of Romney.

It’s understandably disheartening.

Hmmmm
the only thing that is dis heartening are the millions out of work and the trillions we sent with no return and some how you see this as a good thing
from 94 through 06 we had little deficit and 5% UE
except for 01-02 when Jim Jeffers jumped ship after being elected a repub, that time had the GOP in control of congress
Bi partisan bills even through GWB first 6 years until Pelosi and Reid took over

The voters spoke very loud in 2010
they will again in November

R and R are not dis heartening
there hope
And that hope is going to become a reality in weeks
Obama has nothing to run on but lies

JRK continues to deny that the years 2004 to 2006 set the skid of the Great Recession. The years 20202-2003 were the final years that changes could have been made in time. The deregulation of banking and GOP/Dem conivance of bad-risk loans simply, among other issues, including two wars and a prescription drug and the NCLB off the budget costs, drove American down.

Good going, JRK.

You are right.

'Nuff Said, scared little boy.

Says the poster who won't step and take a bet with some real bite in it.

If Obama wins, I'll get myself kicked off the board.

If Romeny wins, you will leave.

None of this silly signature crap.

Or do you liberals always talk so big and confident, but back out when it comes time to put your money where your oversized, disconnected (from your tiny little brains) foul smelling mouths are ?

American Colleges: Guaranteeing our ruin.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative
We don't need compassionate conservatives. That is just a phrase that is code for pussy, who does not adhere to their beliefs.

We need fiscal Hawks, the John Ranbow's willing to knock down and humiliate those who fight for government supremacy in our lives.

eta:..having said that, Romney is the only real choice in this election.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative
We don't need compassionate conservatives. That is just a phrase that is code for pussy, who does not adhere to their beliefs.

We need fiscal Hawks, the John Ranbow's willing to knock down and humiliate those who fight for government supremacy in our lives.

eta:..having said that, Romney is the only real choice in this election.
s`
simple tax rate with no more threats
rid the coal, oil and gas, banking of in unnecessary regulations
long term budget base line we can live with

It is a compassionate conservative in my opinion
W did a fine job doing the same until Pelosi and Reid took over
he was Bi partisan on Iraq
Sarbanes

his 1/2 of Tarp
UE extension 03
Medicare D

Forum List