I was wrong about Romney

so says THE idiot.

Why wouldn't he be the BEST choice for the GOP right now?

He could win over a liberal state like MA by being moderate on some issues, which is good for independent voters.

He has built a company and became a powerful businessman, which is the epitome of the GOP platform.

He has a clean record and personal life, which eliminates the crutch Obamination relies on to win elections against Democraps and Republicans.

Romney is too perfect for Democraps to affect, he is going to crush them especially picking ultra conservative Ryan as his sidekick.

He was always my first choice because he is just better than what we had running against him.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative

Romney will be destroyed by Obama this fall.

JRK is like a rabid kitten with a toy.

All fury and no intelligence.

No WMDs that we went to war because of have ever been found.

Go! :lol:

Funny?
I do not see either of you stating anything but personal attacks
Speaks volumes about who and what you are and what you believe in
SAD

See; you will never get the last word in with this moron.

It's Sunday and still no WMDs were found in Iraq. GO! :D

Moron?
your running low on stupid comments
I love doing this

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

By Samantha L. Quigley
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.
let it go bud, this thread is about Romney
Today is Sunday
I got all my golf in already
all day sports in 100 degree heat and CC still does not get it

Moron?
I love doing this

By Samantha L. Quigley
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.
Today is Sunday

Yeah, I like rattling his cage.

Are you to stupid to know you can put both in your sig. It's there....your call, asswipe.

No that changes the deal and I'm not wild about the profanity. Deal breaker. But I understand that you're no where near as confident as you pretend to be. A common trait with Conservatives.

Why do you even pretend.

You use profanity all over the place....but I'll let you take out dumbass and just say dumb.

You are the one who won't pony up.......project much ?

Do we have a bet, or do we finally get to see that all your yapping is intended to cover a lack of backbone ?

Teaming up with Jake "Dementia" Starkey is about your speed.

Even then, the only thing I've seen you rattle is the chair that hold your oversized ass.

Last edited:
Oh, my, Listening, you are dumber than shit and that is not fair to shit.

No WMDs as described as the reasons to go to war have never been found. If they had, President Bush would have been the first on the cable stations.

Please stay in bounds on this.

Moron?
I love doing this

By Samantha L. Quigley
Today is Sunday

who Jake?
CC chill out
this is just a place to discuss the issues, not a place to make a fool of your self
the WMD deal comes from the DOD, yet you attack me for there analysis
I shared with you all of the leaders of the democratic party stated the same long before W was president
you attack me?
do you realize how in mature that is?
these are not my words
I just did my DD. An informed voter is your reputability, all I am doing is correcting false information and showing you who really was responsible for the events that W inherited and had to deal with
BTW
Chill out
You have much to learn about life CC

Last edited:
No that changes the deal and I'm not wild about the profanity. Deal breaker. But I understand that you're no where near as confident as you pretend to be. A common trait with Conservatives.

Why do you even pretend.

You use profanity all over the place....but I'll let you take out dumbass and just say dumb.

Do we have a bet, or do we finally get to see that all your yapping is intended to cover a lack of backbone ?

Even then, the only thing I've seen you rattle is the chair that hold your oversized ass.

CC found bottom with that move
Only one way to go now
up

JRK know that no WMDs have ever been found, as described as the reason for going to war.

Why he keeps telling such a demonstrable lie reveals his disdain for American values.

ps: appawahently I'm off 'ignore' for the 9th time :thup:

Why do you even pretend.

You had the challenge and you answered "Nope".

JRK know that no WMDs have ever been found, as described as the reason for going to war.

Why he keeps telling such a demonstrable lie reveals his disdain for American values.

He's said I was on ignore something like 9 times and someone from Rasmussen was going to call me and sue me for questioning their polling. I think JeRK is suffering from a lack of polling

He's said I was on ignore something like 9 times and someone from Rasmussen was going to call me and sue me for questioning their polling. I think JeRK is suffering from a lack of polling

CC you want to be on ignore?
I really have no interest in chatting with you any more as no-one else does CC
you have not chosen wisely for you friend and your making a fool of your self
and would you please provide us the link for that lie you just told?
DUDE GET A LIFE
BOTH OF YOU
is this all you have in life?
to lie about people you have never met and know nothing about?

and yes slander is not a good idea dude, but you would probably be sent to get some help if any-one with authority read your threads of late

Dude chill out, no-one cares
especially me
you want to be on my ignore list?
Just say the word or keep acting the same

BTW Jake has been given many chances to straighten up
he probably has seen his last with me

This is not life and death and I really do not care one way or the other

The good thing about a JRK thread is that you'll never get the last word...and all of his are so hilarious.

Funny?
I do not see either of you stating anything but personal attacks
Speaks volumes about who and what you are and what you believe in
SAD

See if he'll do it again.

CC your on ignore bud
Good luck, you can abuse people in life just so long and they will move-on
not just me CC, that is family and people you think are your friends

As a Christian I said my piece
God Bless

CC your on ignore bud
Good luck, you can abuse people in life just so long and they will move-on
not just me CC, that is family and people you think are your friends

As a Christian I said my piece
God Bless

T-bitch is a troll. He's on my ignore list. He's a total moron. And I'm sure he'll call me a liar b/c I've responded to some of his posts. What the liar bitch ignores though, is someone can be on your ignore list and you can still view the post and respond to it. But I like him being filtered out as the default b/c I know in advance he's only troll. I just answer some of his posts if I'm in the mood to bitch slap someone. :clap2:

JRK simply cannot being told that he is in truth a liar on the WMDs, on Congress's failure for the economic meltdown, and neocon policies in general.

Just drives him crazy, and then he wants to sue for slander, libel, bad tuna, or whatever :lol:

JRK simply cannot being told that he is in truth a liar on the WMDs, on Congress's failure for the economic meltdown, and neocon policies in general.

Just drives him crazy, and then he wants to sue for slander, libel, bad tuna, or whatever :lol:

Did he threaten to sue you as well?

Forum List

Back