I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
What would your opinion be about this situation?

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together?

i got too drunk at a house party and i was raped. i brought a friend with me and all the guys there, including the guy that raped me, had girlfriends. my boyfriend said if i wouldnt have got so drunk it wouldnt have happened. of course he's mad i got raped but he makes me feel like it's my fault cuz i drank too much. i need advice on how to get both me and my boyfriend thru this.

Additional Details
i already went to the hospital and got a rape kit done and i did tell the police.

5 hours ago
also, my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. thats why he wasnt there.

5 hours ago

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together? - Yahoo! Answers

See EZ... doesn't matter how "civil" you try and be on here, some jackass is always ready to talk shit.

Dissapointment. I thought Pail rider had been raped.

I knew some simpleton would try that lame joke... you win.

And it's spelled DISAPPOINTMENT, not dissapointment. Try getting an education, then maybe your brain will have more complex thoughts, and maybe you'll learn how to spell.

Last edited:
Dissapointment. I thought Pail rider had been raped.

I knew some simpleton would try that lame joke... you win.

And it's spelled DISAPPOINTMENT, not dissapointment. Try getting an education, then maybe your brain will have more complex thoughts, and maybe you'll learn how to spell.

I knew how to spell, but not as good now.
I have complex thoughts, I am not a political pundit.

Drunks can't consent, at least that seems to be what the law says.

If a drunk can't consent, then how can they say no either?
I know. It's not too clear of a line of demarcation between honest consent even though drunk and rape.

Interesting. So what happens when the guy, (alleged), rapist, goes to court and says, "she asked for it?"

And what of the girls "boyfriend?" Is he right saying that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened?

Who should dump who?

I guess you people would not mind someone fucking a braindead person either then?

Dump the boyfriend and prosicute the criminals

What about her being so drunk? What if she was acting like she wanted to get laid?

Any person who touches a girl who is too drunk to know what she/he is doing is a fucking scumbag criminal.

Drinking isnt illegal, fucking someone who is incompetant is.

I agree. So what should the girls boyfriend do? Is he right to say that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened? Maybe she was dressed slutty and acting all promiscuous. Seems to be the way lots of young women dress and act nowadays.

If a drunk can't consent, then how can they say no either?
I know. It's not too clear of a line of demarcation between honest consent even though drunk and rape.

Interesting. So what happens when the guy, (alleged), rapist, goes to court and says, "she asked for it?"

And what of the girls "boyfriend?" Is he right saying that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened?

Who should dump who?
K. Drinking alcohol does not mean a woman wants to be raped or that she deserves to be raped.

My point is that apparently the law indicates that drunk persons cannot consent to sex. But, we all know that honest sex happens while drunk. Does that mean the girl was raped or that the guy is a rapist? Not in my book.

But, a drunk girl who is passed out and gets raped is clear rape in my book. A drunk girl who is coerced into sex is raped too, in my book. But, a drunk girl who had sex with a guy who interested her while she was drunk, is not a victim of rape. Yet, it seems like the law would make her one.

See my point? If drunks cannot consent, then how would the law make for a demarcation of these situations?

What about her being so drunk? What if she was acting like she wanted to get laid?

Any person who touches a girl who is too drunk to know what she/he is doing is a fucking scumbag criminal.

Drinking isnt illegal, fucking someone who is incompetant is.

I agree. So what should the girls boyfriend do? Is he right to say that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened? Maybe she was dressed slutty and acting all promiscuous. Seems to be the way lots of young women dress and act nowadays.

The boyfriend shoud take a fucking hike.

When you love someone you dont attack them when they have been harmed.

A woman has a right to wear what she wishes and drink what she wishes. No asshole had the right to touch her body because of any of this. The law is pretty damned clear on that.
Ask any rape counselor about blaming the victim and how helpful that is for the victim.

The person who accuses the victim of deserving it cares more about their own concerns than the victims need at that momment.

Forum List

Back