I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

Of course the drunkeness didn't help the situation, but it is still rape which was not the fault of the victim.

It is similar to getting mugged in the bad part of town. Probably it wasn't such a good idea to go for a stroll down that dimly-lit alley, but you are still not at fault for having a crime committed against you.

The issue with the boyfriend...that's a domestic issue that can be worked out several different ways.

I know. It's not too clear of a line of demarcation between honest consent even though drunk and rape.

Interesting. So what happens when the guy, (alleged), rapist, goes to court and says, "she asked for it?"

And what of the girls "boyfriend?" Is he right saying that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened?

Who should dump who?
K. Drinking alcohol does not mean a woman wants to be raped or that she deserves to be raped.

My point is that apparently the law indicates that drunk persons cannot consent to sex. But, we all know that honest sex happens while drunk. Does that mean the girl was raped or that the guy is a rapist? Not in my book.

But, a drunk girl who is passed out and gets raped is clear rape in my book. A drunk girl who is coerced into sex is raped too, in my book. But, a drunk girl who had sex with a guy who interested her while she was drunk, is not a victim of rape. Yet, it seems like the law would make her one.

See my point? If drunks cannot consent, then how would the law make for a demarcation of these situations?

Hmmm... so the law will tend to take the word of the inebriated person over someone who could have been sober. Sounds to me like a guy better stay the heck away from a drunk broad even if she's undressed and verbally begging to get laid. All she has to do later is tell someone she didn't want to and the guy is up sheet creek.

Any person who touches a girl who is too drunk to know what she/he is doing is a fucking scumbag criminal.

Drinking isnt illegal, fucking someone who is incompetant is.

I agree. So what should the girls boyfriend do? Is he right to say that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened? Maybe she was dressed slutty and acting all promiscuous. Seems to be the way lots of young women dress and act nowadays.

The boyfriend shoud take a fucking hike.

When you love someone you dont attack them when they have been harmed.

A woman has a right to wear what she wishes and drink what she wishes. No asshole had the right to touch her body because of any of this. The law is pretty damned clear on that.
Ask any rape counselor about blaming the victim and how helpful that is for the victim.

The person who accuses the victim of deserving it cares more about their own concerns than the victims need at that momment.

Again, I agree. But I'm saying that maybe she asked for it, verbatim, in words, spoke it... "fuck me." But now she's saying "oh I was drunk." Well should that matter? Guess it doesn't according what Si Modo says of the law.

Dissapointment. I thought Pail rider had been raped.

You know, do you not, that this statement makes you look really, really nasty, right?

I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you, but I guess I have higher standards.

of course, your standards are quite non-standardy, more like variables.

Actually, my standards are quite reasonable. Joking about someone being raped is beneath me. While I don't expect others to be capable of obtaining such a standard, I think it appropriate to publically disapprove of those who cannot overcome their stupidity.

Of course the drunkeness didn't help the situation, but it is still rape which was not the fault of the victim.

It is similar to getting mugged in the bad part of town. Probably it wasn't such a good idea to go for a stroll down that dimly-lit alley, but you are still not at fault for having a crime committed against you.

The issue with the boyfriend...that's a domestic issue that can be worked out several different ways.

What would you do if you were the boyfriend?

Interesting. So what happens when the guy, (alleged), rapist, goes to court and says, "she asked for it?"

And what of the girls "boyfriend?" Is he right saying that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened?

Who should dump who?
K. Drinking alcohol does not mean a woman wants to be raped or that she deserves to be raped.

My point is that apparently the law indicates that drunk persons cannot consent to sex. But, we all know that honest sex happens while drunk. Does that mean the girl was raped or that the guy is a rapist? Not in my book.

But, a drunk girl who is passed out and gets raped is clear rape in my book. A drunk girl who is coerced into sex is raped too, in my book. But, a drunk girl who had sex with a guy who interested her while she was drunk, is not a victim of rape. Yet, it seems like the law would make her one.

See my point? If drunks cannot consent, then how would the law make for a demarcation of these situations?

Hmmm... so the law will tend to take the word of the inebriated person over someone who could have been sober. Sounds to me like a guy better stay the heck away from a drunk broad even if she's undressed and verbally begging to get laid. All she has to do later is tell someone she didn't want to and the guy is up sheet creek.
First of all, a woman never asks to be raped or asks for trouble just because of her wardrobe. That's rather idiotic. If a woman wears midi length skirts, black tights, loose sweaters, and sensible shoes and gets raped by a guy with a librarian fetish, she is still raped.

How idiotic.

Now, onto the alcohol. Yes, apparently guys should be a bit careful about having sex while a girl is drunk. They could have legal ramifications. It doesn't seem too fair to me. But, until the law is capable of providing a clear demarcation among clearly different situations, I'm having a hard time seeing a different solution without making it a very dangerous world for the women who like to drink.

Last edited:

I know you didn't ask me but.....

I'd dump his ass.

You know, do you not, that this statement makes you look really, really nasty, right?

I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you, but I guess I have higher standards.

Actually, my standards are quite reasonable. Joking about someone being raped is beneath me. While I don't expect others to be capable of obtaining such a standard, I think it appropriate to publically disapprove of those who cannot overcome their stupidity.

you certainly have experience with the part where you voice your disapproval, now you have to work on the part where you don't say nasty things all the time. good luck with that.

you certainly have experience with the part where you voice your disapproval, now you have to work on the part where you don't say nasty things all the time. good luck with that.
Idiot.

The thread is not about CG.

Moron.

I know you didn't ask me but.....

I'd dump his ass.
Oh yeah. He'd be history.

He's a pussy.

Which part of my post says anything about not saying nasty things? Are you confused again, LK?

I agree. So what should the girls boyfriend do? Is he right to say that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened? Maybe she was dressed slutty and acting all promiscuous. Seems to be the way lots of young women dress and act nowadays.

The boyfriend shoud take a fucking hike.

When you love someone you dont attack them when they have been harmed.

A woman has a right to wear what she wishes and drink what she wishes. No asshole had the right to touch her body because of any of this. The law is pretty damned clear on that.
Ask any rape counselor about blaming the victim and how helpful that is for the victim.

The person who accuses the victim of deserving it cares more about their own concerns than the victims need at that momment.

Again, I agree. But I'm saying that maybe she asked for it, verbatim, in words, spoke it... "fuck me." But now she's saying "oh I was drunk." Well should that matter? Guess it doesn't according what Si Modo says of the law.

Then they better have it on tape huh.

Which part of my post says anything about not saying nasty things? Are you confused again, LK?

hence my comment about your standards being non-standardy. moar like variables n' stuff. totally. i mean, jez sayin' you can totally say the nasty stuff wifout violating yer standardoviches, but the evil others must be frowned upon, cinderella. did i speak yer language now, phony punk? totally? just sayin.

If a drunk can't consent, then how can they say no either?
I know. It's not too clear of a line of demarcation between honest consent even though drunk and rape.

Who should dump who?

It's to bad guys have to think with their dicks all the time. If a female (or male) is inebriated to the point of incapacitation and someone(s) (pay attention to the next phrase) takes advantage of the situation then that/those persons have committed rape even if the subject appears to have "asked for it".
On the other hand she may have agreed to sex with one guy and others took advantage of the situation in which case only the others are guilty.

hence my comment about your standards being non-standardy. moar like variables n' stuff. totally. i mean, jez sayin' you can totally say the nasty stuff wifout violating yer standardoviches, but the evil others must be frowned upon, cinderella. did i speak yer language now, phony punk? totally? just sayin.
Focus is not something to fear, idiot. Now, get back to the kiddie table.

It wouldn't be the first time a chick got drunk, spread her legs, and then cried rape when she sobered up.

If both people are wasted and neither protests, I don't see how it can be considered rape.

Assuming of course that is how it went down. I suppose it's entirely possible that the guy remained sober (on new years eve) just so he could date rape a drunk and defenseless chick. But not very likely.

I would be supportive and help her deal with her trauma.

Forum List

Back