I Was Just Notified That Fakebook Has Banned Me For An Entire Month

The system works. I wish they would ban the blob. He did call a fellow candidate for high office a "monster" the other day.

Your support of censorship is no surprise.

I support taking out the trash. You should be banned from here .

People who know their positions and arguments can't stand up to scrutiny, always support censorship.

BUT, doesn't the fact that on some level, you know that you are supporting the wrong side,

doesn't it ever occur to you the proper response is not to silence those that point it out,

but to join them?

Garbage like what you spew should be censored...you contribute nothing.

I address the topic as much as I can, depending on how much people like you have bogged down the thread is logical fallacies or rhetorical games.

Look at this conversation for example.

You came out in favor of censorship. I made a valid point about it, and you are doing nothing but calling me names.

So, who's not contributing?

I'm not pro censorship. I'm pro business deciding to not broadcast hate speech.

That you call the speech you don't like, a bad name, does not change your action, ie supporting censor ship.

Fedbook is a joke. I permanently deleted my personal account there a couple years ago. I still have my official pages for a couple of my websites, but honestly I don’t even like using it anymore, it has gone downhill so much, especially this year.
yeah their a joke same as the op poster is.LOL

Forum List

Back