Will Trump pardon the RW Terrorists who tried to kidnap Whitmer?

Nobody cares. If you want my honest opinion, her draconian lockdown measures brought this down on her.

Even still, these men should be punished. Harshly. You do not respond to injustice with injustice.

They were only doing what he asked them

Only the ones of Federal charges, and will probably have justice try to shake FBI again. You know he will support his base, no matter what.

Trump voters who tried to kidnap Gov Whitmer

1602211655530.jpeg

They are not right wing dumb ass, they were, or rather they are, anarchists! What you and Whitmer need to fear is what we have in store for you fascists on November 4th!

Nobody cares. If you want my honest opinion, her draconian lockdown measures brought this down on her.

Even still, these men should be punished. Harshly. You do not respond to injustice with injustice.

I think this is a question best left to a jury.

Let the case be made to the jury that extreme and unrepentant lawlessness on the part of this corrupt piece of shit governor, and a refusal on the part of the rest of the state government to properly address it, left no other remedy than this.

Technically, this act is illegal, but this may very well be a case for jury nullification.

They are not right wing dumb ass, they were, or rather they are, anarchists! What you and Whitmer need to fear is what we have in store for you fascists on November 4th!

They are some more of the those 2A right wing nut balls that think protests aren't protests unless you are packing and trying to intimidate the straights. It is typical for people on the right to not realize nothing is secret if you tell one other person. Let the right wing militia dumb asses rot. They all got an extra 2 year charge for their weapons in connection with a felony, that has to be served after the main charges have been served. Sounds good to me.

Those creeps aren't Trump fans. They're Antifa/KKK types.
KKK leader David Duke endorses Trump, Tucker Carlson for 2020

Forum List

Back