I Was Just Notified That Fakebook Has Banned Me For An Entire Month

Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

This is called Shadow Banning.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.
You're a threat to Democrat liars. Face book has their marching orders from Kamala, maybe. :(
The only reason I post here is because the mods are usually fair.

My deepest sympathies to the OP.

I have never been to FaceBook and have no interest in doing so.

I assume that on January 20, Internet censorship on steroids will begin.

For example, former President Trump will be permanently banned from tweeting. He will probably be too busy anyway fighting attempts by President Biden to put him in prison.

Starting on January 20, the only people who can exercise freedom of the press are those who own a press.
I don't think Biden has a chance in Hell.

He's literally the worst campaigner I've ever seen.

For example, former President Trump will be permanently banned from tweeting. He will probably be too busy anyway fighting attempts by President Biden to put him in prison.

Starting on January 20, the only people who can exercise freedom of the press are those who own a press.
Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.
You're a threat to Democrat liars. Face book has their marching orders from Kamala, maybe. :(
Yes, the mods here have a first drawer fairness about them that puts all others in the second drawer or worse. That's what kept me here for more than 9 years except for a year or so of mourning when my husband of 44 years passed.

I'm glad you're here on the side of fairness in our country's Constitution for all. You and many others here. Kudos, Mr. Mudwhistle. You're credit to freedom. Facebook isn't with their dirty tricks on those who served this nation.

Yes, the mods here have a first drawer fairness about them that puts all others in the second drawer or worse. That's what kept me here for more than 9 years except for a year or so of mourning when my husband of 44 years passed.

I'm glad you're here on the side of fairness in our country's Constitution for all. You and many others here. Kudos, Mr. Mudwhistle. You're credit to freedom. Facebook isn't with their dirty tricks on those who served this nation.
I only stayed here for the pastries in the new boots forum.

Join the club. UTube has banned me from making comments. They said I violated their terms of service, but would not give me any specifics. I filed a complaint with the FCC,

They probably did so the fact you troll all the time blatantly ignoring facts the gop for decades until this last year,was as corrupt as the dem party and they are one in the same and got tired of your lies that the GOP can do no wrong and your cowardly evading facts that your hero reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time.lol

Last edited:
The system works. I wish they would ban the blob. He did call a fellow candidate for high office a "monster" the other day.
People like you need the bans, since you can't debate worth a damn.Bans prevent your lies and BS from being exposed.
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the century,yeah this site is a joke that they let shills from Langley like him and the biased op troll here everyday without being banned.

Maybe you could use this time to reflect on how disgusting your opinions are. Come back as a better person.
Could not have said it better myself,gives standing ovation.best damn post on this thread by leaps and bounds.wellsaid tommy,could not have said it better myself,I salute you.

Last edited:
Fedbook is a joke. I permanently deleted my personal account there a couple years ago. I still have my official pages for a couple of my websites, but honestly I don’t even like using it anymore, it has gone downhill so much, especially this year.

The system works. I wish they would ban the blob. He did call a fellow candidate for high office a "monster" the other day.

Your support of censorship is no surprise.

I support taking out the trash. You should be banned from here .

People who know their positions and arguments can't stand up to scrutiny, always support censorship.

BUT, doesn't the fact that on some level, you know that you are supporting the wrong side,

doesn't it ever occur to you the proper response is not to silence those that point it out,

but to join them?

People who know their positions and arguments can't stand up to scrutiny, always support censorship.

BUT, doesn't the fact that on some level, you know that you are supporting the wrong side,

doesn't it ever occur to you the proper response is not to silence those that point it out,

but to join them?

Garbage like what you spew should be censored...you contribute nothing.

but to join them?

I address the topic as much as I can, depending on how much people like you have bogged down the thread is logical fallacies or rhetorical games.

Look at this conversation for example.

You came out in favor of censorship. I made a valid point about it, and you are doing nothing but calling me names.

So, who's not contributing?

but to join them?

I address the topic as much as I can, depending on how much people like you have bogged down the thread is logical fallacies or rhetorical games.

Look at this conversation for example.

You came out in favor of censorship. I made a valid point about it, and you are doing nothing but calling me names.

So, who's not contributing?

I'm not pro censorship. I'm pro business deciding to not broadcast hate speech.

Forum List

Back