‘I Was an...Addict’

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........
Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.
The only thing wrong with money is some are jealous of not having any.

How much money did Jesus have?
Where did Jesus work?
How did Jesus pay for the house he didn't have?
How many jobs did Jesus create?
Was Jesus jealous of those that were wealthy, when Jesus had nothing?

You sound like you have money issues .........
Jesus did not need money the people around him took care of him.....his job was trying to help those around him and anyone he bumps into.. ...the house he was referencing wasnt a physical house....jesus was not into creating jobs....he was into saving lives....Jesus could give a dam about being wealthy....

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........
Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.

Where did Jesus work?

You sound like you expect everyone to just exist on handouts from everyone else. Funny thing is someone still has to create those handouts, someone still has to pay for those handouts.

So you want to think of Jesus as a panhandler? sounds like you have religious issues.

as I stated earlier, "all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY .........."

I stand by that & his own words back it up. If Lindell didn't have the wealth that 'My Pillow' brought him he would still be a junkie, just like he said he was for 3 decades.
so now he has the money to buy those drugs,better ones yet.........

Of course we bought one or two of the My Pillows, correct? The My Pillow gave me neck problems the First to Third day and it is Not my pillow anymore, I'm using Any other 3 Generic pillows in total preference.
you should have went to your mirror and had Mike come out to show you how to properly sleep with that pillow.....

which one would you pick kid?.....

I have my own addictions; I buy & sell guitars. Started when I was a teenager, about 40 years ago, when shit was cheap.
I have owned over 400 guitars in my life time so, far; still have about 10% of those. Money in the fucking bank, yep.

Where did Jesus work?

Jesus did not need money the people around him took care of him.....his job was trying to help those around him and anyone he bumps into.. ...the house he was referencing wasnt a physical house....jesus was not into creating jobs....he was into saving lives....Jesus could give a dam about being wealthy....

Yes, I was raised in the church; no need to attempt to educate me on the 'Jesus' thing.
It was a rhetorical question.
Of course, now days, Republicans would bitch to high fucking Hell about anyone like Jesus.
They would claim Jesus is living in his mama's basement, getting welfare, living off the gubmint dime, all the same shit that Republicans ALWAYS bitch about, and they would tell Jesus to go get a fucking job, all while they claim to be 'christian.'
LOFL ............... you fucking Republicans are a fucking riot man ...........

Where did Jesus work?

You sound like you expect everyone to just exist on handouts from everyone else. Funny thing is someone still has to create those handouts, someone still has to pay for those handouts.

So you want to think of Jesus as a panhandler? sounds like you have religious issues.

as I stated earlier, "all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY .........."

I stand by that & his own words back it up. If Lindell didn't have the wealth that 'My Pillow' brought him he would still be a junkie, just like he said he was for 3 decades.

Why do you hate success?

'success' is subjective ........ what is success to one may be failure to another ..........

So you consider living under an overpass and panhandling successful.....
Only for tezanns.

Why do you hate success?

'success' is subjective ........ what is success to one may be failure to another ..........

For you? Yes.

Yeah...it sucks being able to do whatever I please day in and day out.
Unfortunately for you I'm referring to golf,fishing,shooting hanging around the pool.....
What a dull life!

Why do you hate success?

For you? Yes.

Unfortunately for you I'm referring to golf,fishing,shooting hanging around the pool.....
What a dull life!

I didnt say I was limited to those activities. Hence the .........

I have my own addictions; I buy & sell guitars. Started when I was a teenager, about 40 years ago, when shit was cheap.
I have owned over 400 guitars in my life time so, far; still have about 10% of those. Money in the fucking bank, yep.
whats the most expensive one you ever had?....

Where did Jesus work?

Yes, I was raised in the church; no need to attempt to educate me on the 'Jesus' thing.
Of course, now days, Republicans would bitch to high fucking Hell about anyone like Jesus.
They would claim Jesus is living in his mama's basement, getting welfare, living off the gubmint dime, all the same shit that Republicans ALWAYS bitch about, and they would tell Jesus to go get a fucking job, all while they claim to be 'christian.'
Jesus at the border.jpg
A very typical repuke.

For you? Yes.

What a dull life!

In my experience anyone who claims those things is usually unfit for work.

Why do you hate success?

For you? Yes.

What a dull life!

So being able to do whatever the fuk you wanna do is a dull life?
On year seven of my retirement which started at age 46 so I'm still relatively young.
My biggest bitch is none of my buddies have retired yet.

For you? Yes.

What a dull life!

In my experience anyone who claims those things is usually unfit for work.

LOL....I wont be running any marathons but I'm perfectly fine to do most things except when my back occasionally acts up.

Where did Jesus work?

im a republican today?....last week a righty called me a liberal because i disagreed with him....is that the way you are caddo?....

when I bought it I paid peanuts for it; three decades later when I sold it could pay for a pretty nice house

when I bought it I paid peanuts for it; three decades later when I sold it could pay for a pretty nice house
what kind of Guitar was it?....

Where did Jesus work?

You claim Jesus did not creat jobs. I can name probably a million or more, I would not doubt there have been at least that many preachers, nuns and others that make a living because of Jesus. The pope is one of those.

Jesus even is responsible for billions of other indirect jobs such as building churches, cathedrals, feeding those that built them, those that built the tools used and all the rest

I would say for someone that had no need of money he did pretty well at creating jobs.

For you? Yes.

What a dull life!

So being able to do whatever the fuk you wanna do is a dull life?
On year seven of my retirement which started at age 46 so I'm still relatively young.
My biggest bitch is none of my buddies have retired yet.
Yeah I understand just how bad retirement is next week a number of us are going zip lining. Just terrible to travel around the U.S. 24/7 see the sights, enjoy doing things and not having to punch a clock.

Forum List

Back