‘I Was an...Addict’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
mikelindell_hdv.jpg

Watching him laughing and smiling as he pushes his line of pillows, sheets, and comforters, it’s hard to believe he was once suffering in the depth of crack cocaine addiction.

He was so bad, in fact, that his drug dealers staged an intervention in 2008 and refused to sell to him. They cut him off, and a year later he was done using.

I got freed of all of my addictions January 16, 2009, but at that point I didn’t do a full surrender to Jesus,” he said. “I didn’t give a full surrender until February 18, 2017, so there’s quite a story in between where God was still chasing me.”

More of the story @ ‘I Was an...Addict’: Inside My Pillow Inventor Mike Lindell’s Amazing Transformation

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........
Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.
The only thing wrong with money is some are jealous of not having any.

Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.

How much money did Jesus have?
Where did Jesus work?
How did Jesus pay for the house he didn't have?
How many jobs did Jesus create?
Was Jesus jealous of those that were wealthy, when Jesus had nothing?

You sound like you have money issues .........

Where did Jesus work?

You sound like you expect everyone to just exist on handouts from everyone else. Funny thing is someone still has to create those handouts, someone still has to pay for those handouts.

So you want to think of Jesus as a panhandler? sounds like you have religious issues.

Where did Jesus work?

You sound like you expect everyone to just exist on handouts from everyone else. Funny thing is someone still has to create those handouts, someone still has to pay for those handouts.

So you want to think of Jesus as a panhandler? sounds like you have religious issues.

as I stated earlier, "all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY .........."

I stand by that & his own words back it up. If Lindell didn't have the wealth that 'My Pillow' brought him he would still be a junkie, just like he said he was for 3 decades.

Where did Jesus work?

as I stated earlier, "all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY .........."

I stand by that & his own words back it up. If Lindell didn't have the wealth that 'My Pillow' brought him he would still be a junkie, just like he said he was for 3 decades.

Why do you hate success?

Where did Jesus work?

Why do you hate success?

'success' is subjective ........ what is success to one may be failure to another ..........

Where did Jesus work?

Why do you hate success?

'success' is subjective ........ what is success to one may be failure to another ..........

So you consider living under an overpass and panhandling successful.....

Where did Jesus work?

Why do you hate success?

For you? Yes.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I managed to turn myself around.

Why do you hate success?

For you? Yes.

Yeah...it sucks being able to do whatever I please day in and day out.
Unfortunately for you I'm referring to golf,fishing,shooting hanging around the pool.....

OK. That's a real person of course, but this Totally explains why his pillows as Advertised on TV are Hard as a ROCK! Hard as a ROCK! AND, crack addicts will sleep in an alley.

Of course we bought one or two of the My Pillows, correct? The My Pillow gave me neck problems the First to Third day and it is Not my pillow anymore, I'm using Any other 3 Generic pillows in total preference.

Where did Jesus work?

Why do you hate success?
He doesn't actually hate it, he just envies it because he is probably too dayum lazy to get off of his dead ass to get anywhere under his own steam. It's called sour grapes.

What is this? An Inquisition? Yes HereWeGoAgain. I accurately don't like the My Pillow. I probably shouldn't have posted the first time. Feel better whoever that is. Jesus Jesus Jesus. All over now, I'm Cured.

Forum List

Back