I Want To See The Transcripts For Every Conversation Obama Had While President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

It's only fair. Obama was giving billions to Iran and other terrorist groups....and they're attacking Saudi oil fields and Israel with that money.
We know he held meetings with BlackLivesMatter members.
He met with communists and people who were planning on overthrowing the government of the United States.
We also know he met with people who planned and carried out the coup attempt on Trump.

I want to see the fucking transcripts of all of those meetings before Trump gives up the fucking transcripts of this phone call.
You folks seem to think that everything Trump does is fucked up.
Let's see all of the shit that Obama was talking about in secret.
Let's see the transcripts of all of the meetings leading up to Obamacare.
Let's see the transcripts discussing the Benghazi coverup.
Let's see the transcripts for the shouting match with Hillary over her unauthorized server.

Barack_Obama_meets_Shimon_Peres_in_the_Oval_Office_2.jpg

Trump making secret phone call discussing things he wants nobody else to hear.......well........sort of.......

BN-RV695_2W0dk_M_20170128124150.jpg

4 are gone now and 1 is indicted, hopefully to spend lots of time in prison.

Look for Sean Spicer for dancing with the stars, he is a heck of a dancer.

Trump making secret phone call discussing things he wants nobody else to hear.......well........sort of.......

You watch that awful show? OMG!!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Loser

Loser

No I do not watch it, I seen him on MSNBC in his striking green get up. I know a lot of people who watch it, they say he is pretty good.

Is that the only thing you took from my post, how about Flynn looking at jail time??

Loser

No I do not watch it, I seen him on MSNBC in his striking green get up. I know a lot of people who watch it, they say he is pretty good.

Is that the only thing you took from my post, how about Flynn looking at jail time??

LMAO. You watch MSNBC!?!?! You’re better off watching Dancing with the Stars. What happened to Flynn is a travesty he took the plea to save his family.

Loser

LMAO. You watch MSNBC!?!?! You’re better off watching Dancing with the Stars. What happened to Flynn is a travesty he took the plea to save his family.
That’s where she gets ALL her information, which explains her statist establishment posts.

What happened to Flynn is a travesty he took the plea to save his family.

Government abusing its power to coerce a plea from a defendant or suffer financial ruin, there's your government of the people. /sarcasm

That is exactly what happened. If Flynn had deep pockets he would be a free man.

It's only fair. Obama was giving billions to Iran and other terrorist groups....and they're attacking Saudi oil fields and Israel with that money.
He met with communists and people who were planning on overthrowing the government of the United States.
We also know he met with people who planned and carried out the coup attempt on Trump.

I want to see the fucking transcripts of all of those meetings before Trump gives up the fucking transcripts of this phone call.
Let's see the transcripts for the shouting match with Hillary over her unauthorized server.

Barack_Obama_meets_Shimon_Peres_in_the_Oval_Office_2.jpg
Well, that's nice.

Why stop there, we have the technology to record for posterity, every phone call made today, why not, at least, record all politicians?

Hopefully....but it will never happen.

3b8g2v.jpg

Why? He is the Messiah. He can do no wrong.
The only president that the media claimed to be their messiah was Barry O. We've seen no images of DJT with halos
Only Obama.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back