I want to see Mexico pay for that f@@king wall.

Mexico gets between 50 and 75 million a year from us in aid. We keep the aid and build the wall.
--------------------------------------- agree , and if i heard right TRUMP has recently denied some aid to 'mexico' .

I really want to see a wall put up between us and our largest trading partner. I think it's a fantastic idea that will really help the economy.
A wall between america and china? :cuckoo:
It actually depends on the state and the agreement. Canada and Mexico fall under the same agreement. That would be 1248 billion as opposed to China's 663 billion.

But that doesn't change anything. How will building a wall between you and one of your top trading partners help business. Would you want to work with people who put up a wall. There's an entire world out there to trade with. If Mexico and Canada sign a major trade agreement with South America or with China leaving out the US we're fucked.

These are America's biggest trading partners

• China is America's largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. Chinese exports to the U.S. totaled nearly $500 billion in 2015 -- more than any other destination.
  • The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China. Canada is the largest market for U.S. exports, taking in 15% of America's goods and services, worth $337 billion annually.
  • Mexico ranks as America's third biggest trading partner, worth $586 billion.
We are trading for products, not for a bunch of dirty thieving beaners

I really want to see a wall put up between us and our largest trading partner. I think it's a fantastic idea that will really help the economy.
It actually depends on the state and the agreement. Canada and Mexico fall under the same agreement. That would be 1248 billion as opposed to China's 663 billion.

But that doesn't change anything. How will building a wall between you and one of your top trading partners help business. Would you want to work with people who put up a wall. There's an entire world out there to trade with. If Mexico and Canada sign a major trade agreement with South America or with China leaving out the US we're fucked.

• China is America's largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. Chinese exports to the U.S. totaled nearly $500 billion in 2015 -- more than any other destination.
  • The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China. Canada is the largest market for U.S. exports, taking in 15% of America's goods and services, worth $337 billion annually.

This is not about "helping business".

It is about helping America and Americans.

and just a comment but some people talk about 'mexico' paying back money as if that makes the mexican invasion alright . I say feck the money because even if mexico were to pay back the money no American School or person will ever see the money . To me the wall and border security is simply a SOVEREIGNTY issue . ------------ just a comment .

Tell that to Republicans who just redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1% a second time.
The Bush tax cuts were bad enough.
Now we have Trump's. Even worse.

Canada's trade with China is a measly 15 billion.

Mexico's trade with China a even less at 7 billion.

but

How Trump’s Nafta Threats Are Bringing Mexico and China Together

Spurned by Trump, China and Mexico talk about a trade deal

Mexico’s Revenge

We all know what happens to bullies.

China needs hundreds of billions in trade surplus to keep their system going.

Neither Canada, nor Mexico are capable or willing of giving that to China.

TRump is not the bully here. The US has been the world's bitch on trade for generations, and Trump is American finally starting to fight back.

Tell that to Republicans who just redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1% a second time.
The Bush tax cuts were bad enough.
Now we have Trump's. Even worse.

Your attempt to completely change the subject is accepted as an admission that you know that your policy would be bad for AMERICA, as I pointed out.

We don't want those dirty, stupid, thieving, lying beaners in America

and just a comment but some people talk about 'mexico' paying back money as if that makes the mexican invasion alright . I say feck the money because even if mexico were to pay back the money no American School or person will ever see the money . To me the wall and border security is simply a SOVEREIGNTY issue . ------------ just a comment .

I want to make something clear.

IF Mexico were to pay for the Wall, that would be the very first baby step in a fucking Marathon, on the path to being considered NOT an enemy.

ANd I don't mean back to Friend, but back to Neutral.

They've been fucking us for generations. It will take generations before we should consider them anything but a hostile force.

thing is that sovereignty is the most important thing IMO . Not so much for an old guy like me but for future young American and those already born attending schools fulla mexicans and other third worlder , imo . Wall Money Negotiation with mexico shows respect for mexico and respect for 'mexico' should be avoided . And its also my opinion that if 'mexico' won't pay then punish them financially as we build the wall with taxpayer money Correl .

Last edited:
if the Mexicans would take it, Id trade Rderp even up for one hard working, Christian illegal who broke no other laws in the USA

Win Win

if the Mexicans would take it, Id trade Rderp even up for one hard working, Christian illegal who broke no other laws in the USA

Win Win
-------------------------------------------------- i alway go back to population . About 210 million Americans in the USA in 1970 and in 2010 the USA population was about 310 million not counting illegal aliens [census numbers used] . Eventually the new legal imported third world people are going to take over simply by voting for what they want . ------------- just a comment .

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

but

Mexico’s Revenge

TRump is not the bully here. The US has been the world's bitch on trade for generations, and Trump is American finally starting to fight back.

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

If Mexico and Canada's trade with China is less than 20 billion and their trade with the US is aver 560 billion each, then they definitely have room to grow if they stop trading with us. In fact, we may depend on them more than they depend on us.

We can trade with mexico all you want, we just don't want them stinken beaners in America

but

Mexico’s Revenge

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

If Mexico and Canada's trade with China is less than 20 billion and their trade with the US is aver 560 billion each, then they definitely have room to grow if they stop trading with us. In fact, we may depend on them more than they depend on us.

------------------------------------- respectfully , seems to me that YOU are doing a SUBJECT change . I thought that the topic of this thread was , 'i want to see mexico pay for this wall . Anyway , its easy using a number of punitive actions to squeeze 'mexico' for the money that they will owe us for the WALL DeanRD .

Forum List

Back