White House transcript redacts Trump agreeing with Feinstein on clean DACA bill

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This is right out of the Goebbels playbook: :wink:

During a bipartisan White House meeting on immigration Tuesday, Republican leadership tried, and failed, to keep Donald Trump in line with the GOP agenda—leading the official White House transcript of the meeting to omit a key moment of agreement between the president and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

As the Washington Post reports, at one point in today’s striking meeting on immigration reform, Trump told Feinstein he’d “like” to pass a clean DACA bill that would protect children brought to the United States illegally without provisions for increased border security.

“Yeah, I would like to do it,” Trump said when asked if he would support such a bill.

As the Post notes, in its official transcript of the meeting, the White House struck Trump’s “I’d like to do it” from the record. A White House official told the Post’s Phillip Rucker the move was “unintentional.”

White House transcript from immigration meeting omits Trump agreeing with Sen. Feinstein on a clean DACA bill

Of course he would love to do that. Javanka wants him to do that. :lol: The Kushner Krime Krew are running 1600 after all.

I didn't know they'd done that. I watched him concur with her on that point.

I suppose at this point in the Trump Administration's tenure I shouldn't be shocked that the WH removed that remark.....

White House transcript fails to include line from Trump on clean DACA bill

From the above article:
“I think what Senator Feinstein is asking here — when we talk about just DACA, we don’t want to be back here two years later. You have to have security," McCarthy said during the meeting.
The woman was sitting right there. Why the hell did McCarthy frame her remark rather than asking for her to clarify what she meant? That's not only rude, it's disingenuous.

As the Post notes, in its official transcript of the meeting, the White House struck Trump’s “I’d like to do it” from the record. A White House official told the Post’s Phillip Rucker the move was “unintentional.”
So have they put it back in? I haven't checked to see whether they have.

The WH official says it was unintentional. It may have been, but it was among the most shocking things Trump said in that meeting. It strains credulity to think that striking it was an accident, but it could have been an accident....I suppose as long as they correct the record and put it back in, there'll not be much to make of it.

I didn't know they'd done that. I watched him concur with her on that point.

I suppose at this point in the Trump Administration's tenure I shouldn't be shocked that the WH removed that remark.....

White House transcript fails to include line from Trump on clean DACA bill

From the above article:
“I think what Senator Feinstein is asking here — when we talk about just DACA, we don’t want to be back here two years later. You have to have security," McCarthy said during the meeting.
The woman was sitting right there. Why the hell did McCarthy frame her remark rather than asking for her to clarify what she meant? That's not only rude, it's disingenuous.

McCarthy is a dishonest stooge - and the disinformation this White House is attempting to feed to the American public is downright dangerous.

Remember this Kevin Klassic? :D

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy said on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought."

The WH official says it was unintentional. It may have been, but it was among the most shocking things Trump said in that meeting. It strains credulity to think that striking it was an accident, but it could have been an accident....I suppose as long as they correct the record and put it back in, there'll not be much to make of it.

It wasn't an accident - as Donald would say ... BELIEVE ME!!
Check him out this morning on Twit :)

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago
As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
The fact that Sneaky Dianne Feinstein, who has on numerous occasions stated that collusion between Trump/Russia has not been found, would release testimony in such an underhanded and possibly illegal way, totally without authorization, is a disgrace. Must have tough Primary!

The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes. Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!

OMG does this mean Trump has bought the party, the intelligence agencies, the DOJ, and the media?

Haha that was Hillary.

It wasn't an accident - as Donald would say ... BELIEVE ME!!
Check him out this morning on Twit :)

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago
As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval.

The fact that Sneaky Dianne Feinstein, who has on numerous occasions stated that collusion between Trump/Russia has not been found, would release testimony in such an underhanded and possibly illegal way, totally without authorization, is a disgrace. Must have tough Primary!

The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes. Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!
our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval.
In light of the above, I have to agree that removing that remark was not accidental.

During a bipartisan White House meeting on immigration Tuesday, Republican leadership tried, and failed, to keep Donald Trump in line with the GOP agenda—leading the official White House transcript of the meeting to omit a key moment of agreement between the president and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

As the Washington Post reports, at one point in today’s striking meeting on immigration reform, Trump told Feinstein he’d “like” to pass a clean DACA bill that would protect children brought to the United States illegally without provisions for increased border security.

“Yeah, I would like to do it,” Trump said when asked if he would support such a bill.

White House transcript from immigration meeting omits Trump agreeing with Sen. Feinstein on a clean DACA bill

You can either let cameras into the negotiations or you can edit the transcript. But you can't do both.

Fuck, this administration is incompetent.

I've never seen a bigger liar than trump. Even when he's on tape (audio or video) he'll come back a short time later and contradict what he's said in the recordings. No one in their right mind should trust this lying douche.

And notice that the people around him all lie as much as trump does. It starts at the top. Everyone in the White House has to lie too. It's the only way they can remain in his circle and continue to support him — otherwise they'd have to call trump out on his lies. If they did that they'd be ostracized.

Trump's always been soft on the Dreamers folks, since forever, he's not even against DACA in principle, he just want's it /legal/ not an EO, he wants Congress to make it permanent - their job, not an EO job. He's just "letting" the R's leverage DACA to get border security, making the D's play monkey frankly. It's rather hilarious to those of us who actually know the facts, rather than the bullshit the media peddled to the left in 2016.

You can either let cameras into the negotiations or you can edit the transcript. But you can't do both.

We now know the Obama administration used opposition research to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

They knew every word said at Trump headquarters and STILL LOST.

Let's talk about incompetent.

We now know the Obama administration used opposition research to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

No, we don't. We know that the Obama administration used a FISA warrant to spy on Russia officials and operatives. Every time the Trump campaign was recorded was a contact with these Russian officials and operatives.

So tell us, how many times was the Trump administration recorded? Give us a number. As I'm sure Mueller already has it.

Except of course that you can't back up any of that horseshit. And you're offering us a fantasy based on an baseless tweet of a game show host.

That's an interesting air biscuit ya got there son .. VERY interesting :D

Analysis | Is President Trump vindicated on his claim of ‘wires tapped’ by Obama?

fourpinocchios.jpg

I am sure it was unintentional.

Just like Nixon's secretary erased 18 1/2 minutes of the tapes 'accidentally'

Wow you are a Trumpster- you lie just like your Master.

Look...deflection to the past Administration.

Forum List

Back