I want to see Mexico pay for that f@@king wall.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump has said again and again Mexico would pay for the wall.

Trump has said again and again he is a fantastic negotiator.

PROVE IT!!!

Make Mexico pay for the wall.

If Mexico pays for the wall, Americans won't care. Even the ones against the wall won't care. Because Mexico would be paying for it.

Come on people, Trump said he is a stable genius. That he's REALLY, REALLY smart.

Show us how smart. Make him keep his ENTIRE promise, not just half.

• Banned
I really want to see a wall put up between us and our largest trading partner. I think it's a fantastic idea that will really help the economy.

I really want to see a wall put up between us and our largest trading partner. I think it's a fantastic idea that will really help the economy.
A wall between america and china? :cuckoo:

PROVE IT!!!

If Mexico pays for the wall, Americans won't care. Even the ones against the wall won't care. Because Mexico would be paying for it.

Come on people, Trump said he is a stable genius. That he's REALLY, REALLY smart.

I want to see Mexico pay, period.

They have been terrible neighbors. THey have committed tens of millions of violations of our sovereignty, resulting is terrible damage to our society and our citizens.

Paying for the Wall would be very smart of them.

IF they are too fucking stupid to do that, make them pay in other ways. For a long fucking time.

PROVE IT!!!

I want to see Mexico pay, period.

They have been terrible neighbors. THey have committed tens of millions of violations of our sovereignty, resulting is terrible damage to our society and our citizens.

Paying for the Wall would be very smart of them.

IF they are too fucking stupid to do that, make them pay in other ways. For a long fucking time.
Fuck mexico. Just can some tomatoes for Winter, during the summer.

i don't care who pays for it , actually prefer Americans pay for it . Especially the lefties paying is good . Then punish 'mexico' financially and in other ways as they will always tremain enemies .

i don't care who pays for it , actually prefer Americans pay for it . Especially the lefties paying is good . Then punish 'mexico' financially and in other ways if they remain enemies .
Use all the money we are saving from the cap on property taxes?
Maybe some of those rich people are mexican? :dunno:

There will still be legal border crossings for commerce.

So what's the problem? .... :dunno:

I've never seen a wall that does not have a door.
You have a door on every wall in your house? Do you sell crack or something?

I've said too much.

I would like to see mexico pay for some schooling for their children

We are trading for products, not for a bunch of dirty thieving beaners

A wall between america and china? :cuckoo:
It actually depends on the state and the agreement. Canada and Mexico fall under the same agreement. That would be 1248 billion as opposed to China's 663 billion.

But that doesn't change anything. How will building a wall between you and one of your top trading partners help business. Would you want to work with people who put up a wall. There's an entire world out there to trade with. If Mexico and Canada sign a major trade agreement with South America or with China leaving out the US we're fucked.

These are America's biggest trading partners

• China is America's largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. Chinese exports to the U.S. totaled nearly $500 billion in 2015 -- more than any other destination.
  • The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China. Canada is the largest market for U.S. exports, taking in 15% of America's goods and services, worth $337 billion annually.
  • Mexico ranks as America's third biggest trading partner, worth $586 billion.

Forum List

Back